Jalec Week 2015

By ganseys-mint-plant

A collection of Jalec stories for Jalec Week 2015. Day 1: Castle of Cloth, in which they're young and hiding... More

Day 1: Castle of Cloth
Day 2: Bloody Chairs
Day 3: Bite
Day 4: As More Than Just Parabatai
Day 5: Weddings.

Welcome to Jalec Week 2015

1.6K 28 5
By ganseys-mint-plant

Jalec Week was the brainchild of Tumblr user paraboyfriendbatai (i.e. not my idea). For those of you who don't know, Jalec is Jace Whatever and Alec Lightwood in a smushy, gushy, lovely relationship. I have absolutely no experience with these two (Jace Whatever and I aren't exactly co-pa-se-tic)

Day 1: Fluff

Day 2: Angst

Day 3: Species change

Day 4: Love confessions

Day 5: Use the line "that sounds fake but ok."

Day 6: aesthetic

Day 7: AU! Day

Join in on Tumblr (follow me alex-the-awesome98 or alexanders-sweaters) or here on Wattpad! Don't be afraid to tag/mention me in a work and you know I'll check it out!

~A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

430K 10.9K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
1M 40.1K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
77.9K 2.8K 49
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
195K 5.7K 71
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...