Sky Angel - Volume 2

By silverstars97

When Crystal falls into trouble, she reunites with the Avengers as they embark on a journey to catch the ones... More

Chapter 1 - Reunion
Chapter 2 - Trespassing the Headquarters
Chapter 3 - My Other Half
Chapter 4 - A Normal Day
Chapter 5 - Turning Point
Chapter 7 - The Power of Feelings
Chapter 8 - The Star-Spangled Rescue
Chapter 9 - S.H.I.E.L.D. vs HYDRA! Sibling Rivalry!
Chapter 10 - Passing Days

Chapter 6 - Passion, Friendship, and Sadness

1.4K 42 24
By silverstars97

Chapter 6 - Passion, Friendship, and Sadness

In a cell, again...

I heard the cell door shut in front of me as Red Skull gave a smirk. "Just wait a few minutes. We shall bring your power back.."

My eyes shot up.

"..and make it to good use." He walked away with two guards.

"What do you mean good use?! HEY! RED SKULL!!! HEY!!!!!", I yelled with all I had. "Hey..." My voice started to crack up as I leanded against the wall, on the ground, with my arms chained to it.

I looked down as I clenched my fists and my teeth. Then, tears slowly fell from my eyes.

--

He let out a sigh and said, "You need to recruit them."

I reacted with surprise. "M-Me?!"

He stepped forward while his arms were crossed and looked down. "Yes. I have a feeling that this battle will be stronger than the last."

He turned around and smiled at me. "It's about time that you joined them."

I was still surprised.

He continued to walk away. "We are going to trace each of their whereabouts. Once we trace them, I will give you their locations. I'm counting on you, Crystal!" 

--

I have to become stronger!

--

When they arrived, "Welcome Avengers. As you may have all know, this is Crystal. My daughter. She will be helping you in this mission."

--

"NO! You can't! You will just hurt yourself!"

"No Father! I don't want to stay here and do nothing! I want to HELP!"

--

I have to become stronger!!

--

"I will never give my powers up!"

 "I am Nick Fury's daughter. Nick Fury is my Father. If he was here right now, he would be mad at you. He's the one who called you here. I was the one who recruited you. My Father is being held hostage and if I don't do anything to help, he will be killed and I don't want that to happen."

I stood up," If you don't want to follow my plan, I will defeat Loki and his army by myself."

--

I have to become stronger!!!

--

I squeezed my hands tightly, but I didn't feel any power within me.

I contiued to cry. "Everyone......"

--

In another cell...

"I can't believe this happened," Tony spoke.

Everyone looked down with sadness.

Thor clenched his teeth, "We have to get out of here, immediately!!"

Steve continued to look down as everyone noticed him.

--

"Hey," I said with a smile.

"H-Hi," she replied as she smiled back and looked down.

I walked inside and sat down on a chair that was against the wall, facing her bed.

We were both silent.

I looked down and looked at her.

I noticed that she had a worried face and asked, "You are worried about your father, aren't you."

She reacted with surprise and looked at me. Then, she looked back down and nodded.

I exhaled and pulled the chair, I was sitting on, closer to where she was sitting on her bed.

I looked at her again, "Don't worry, okay. As long as you fight, he will be fine."

She looked at me as she started to cry, "B-But what if we lose?"

"We WON'T lose. We are the Earth's Avengers. We are strong team. We cannot be defeated. With you in the team, we will never lose." I assured her with a smile.

--

"For a 70 year old like you, would you like her to repeat what she said again?"

Steve started to get mad, "What did you just say?"

I walked in front of Steve, and looked at Tony with angry eyes, "Enough!"

Tony and Steve reacted with surprise.

"Enough enough enough! Please stop, Tony! This is not the time to fight! We have got to become a team!!!!"

"But, if he fights, his bones might break and--"

"I said enough! Captain is much better than what you call him."

His eyes shot up as he heard my words.

--

When I was about to hold onto something, two of Loki's soldiers blasted the window. 

I started to fall through the window, but then, Steve grabbed onto my wrist and kept holding on.

Quickly, I held onto his wrist to keep me steady.

--

I looked at him with worried eyes as I placed my hand on his shoulder.

I gently removed his hand from his stomach and looked at him with gentle eyes.

"I'll heal the pain," I said with a soft tone.

"But, aren't you going to become unconscious?", he asked with worried eyes.

"I can't let a friend of mine bleed in front of me," I said with an assuring smile.

--

"I'm sorry for not being honest with you! The truth is that I have had a crush on you ever since I found out about you! When you came to S.H.I.E.L.D., all I can do was remain as my Father's personal assistant. Nothing else. I had to stay professional. That's why, I said those things to you."

"The truth is that I like you."

--

Tears started to roll down my cheeks as I started to tremble.

"Why did Mother have to go to the dark side? This would have never happened if she...."

"Crystal...", Steve muttered as he placed a hand on my shoulder.

I lifted my face as I wiped my tears, "I'm sorry...I shouldn't be crying like this...."

"It's okay."

I stopped wiping my tears as he looked at me with gentle eyes. "It's good to let it out."

I looked at me as he placed both hands on my shoulders. "I'm here for you," he spoke with a smile.

I continued to look at him as I continued to cry. "I just......I miss....my Mother.....I don't....want to fight my sister.....I......"

Steve gently brought me close to him and wrapped his arms around me. 

"Warm.....he's....warm....", I thought as I felt calm within his embrace. I held onto his shirt as I sobbed against his chest.

"It's alright, Crystal......everything will be okay.....don't worry....", he spoke sweetly as he placed his chin on my head and patted my head while he held me.

--

Steve clenched his fists tightly as tears fell from his eyes.

"Steve?", Natasha asked.

He started to cry as I cried. Together, we cried in unison. The prison was filled with the sound of our cries as we both hung our heads and cried out loud.

--

The next day...

Red Skull opened my cell as I kept looking down on the ground.

"Miss Fury.", he spoke.

I looked up as his guards unlocked me and took me out of the cell.

"It is time for your big day." He smiled as we walked towards a chamber of the headquarters.

We entered a dark red and black door revealing a strange contraption.

My eyes shot up as I noticed it. I started to tremble dramatically.

"Strap her!", Red Skull demanded as the two guards carried me as I tried to shake myself off.

"WAIT! WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO?! WHAT IS THIS THING?!?!", I yelled as I was forced to be strapped.

I yelled with pain as Red Skull stood in front of me. "This is a contraption that will surely change your life."

I clenched my teeth.

"In other words, you shall be a normal human again." He made a big smile.

"WHAT?! NO!!!! DON'T TAKE MY POWERS AWAY!!!!!", I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"Are you joking?! YOUR POWER IS PERFECT FOR MY NEW INVENTIONS!!!!!", he made an evil laugh as he walked away.

"WAIT!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

"I shall pay your friends a visit and get rid of them permenantly." He left the chamber.

"WAIIT!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

"Activate it!", one of the guards demanded as a guard pulled a lever.

"Oh no! This is bad! I......I!!!!!"

"AAAHHHHHHHH!!!!", I yelled with pain as my powers started to drain away from me.

--

Red Skull and his guards started to run through the hallway towards everyone..

Clint's eyes shot up. "Did you hear that?!"

Everyone's eyes shot up as well.

"It was Crystal's voice!", Steve pointed out.

Suddenly, Red Skull stood before them with his guards.

"RED SKULL! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH CRYSTAL!!!!", Steve snapped.

"We are taking her powers," he said with a happy smile.

"No way...", Tony spoke.

My yell of pain went through the prison again as everyone reacted with surprise.

"PLEASE! HAVE MERCY! SHE NEVER DID ANYTHING WRONG!", Steve snapped again.

"Her power is a rare sight. We cannot lose sight of this at all!", Red Skull spoke in a teasing tone.

Steve clenched his teeth.

"Captain, calm down," Thor spoke as Steve exhaled.

"So, now we are using her..." He opened the cell. "..WE SHALL NOT LET YOU GET IN OUR WAY!"

The guards and he went inside the cell as they all pointed their weapons at everyone.

--

"NO!"

--

They came closer.

--

"NO!"

--

They came closer.

--

"NO!!!"

--

They came even closer.

--

As the guard started to pull the lever again, I attacked.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T HURT THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28 0 6
Follow the Avengers as they team up against a new enemy and learn even those closest to them have secrets. Some strong enough to bring the world to i...
39.7K 705 16
After Jessica discovers the man she loves has betrayed his team and their agency and then disappears, she has to try and move on and live her life wi...
189K 5.6K 61
When Peter is healed by one of his classmates, she is brought to the Avengers Facility per Stark's request. As the newest addition to the Avengers te...
20.9K 441 33
Pearl wants to go to war and fight for what Rose had believed in, but Garnet just wouldn't let her, they had grew feelings for each other and started...