Texts//l.h

By oopsjosie

did you seriously borrow my toothbrush again? um, who is this? sorry...wrong number. Highest ranking: #28 in... More

Texts
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
Thank you

19

13.8K 449 66
By oopsjosie

Lilly was nervous, but she needed to meet her best friend. Luke was all she had, and honestly she was starting to like him more than Luke Hemmings, if that was even possible.

Lilly needed comfort. Her mother had just left, hurt by her cheating husband. Lilly's father had been cheating on her mother for weeks, and left today, her mother leaving two days early for the business trip, furious at her father, herself, and Lilly. Her mother trashed the house- or what was left of it after her mother and father's argument- and left in a rage that scared Lilly. Lilly needed her best friend, and she was surprised when he said he was coming.

@Luke5SOS: I'm coming home, I'm coming home. tell the world I'm coming home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.8K 540 23
When Agatha wishes her happily ever after was with Tedros, Sophie and Agatha are transported back to the School for Good and Evil. But Sophie wants...
2.6K 119 21
Riker meets a boy that looks exactly like him at the mall. Turns out, they're twins.
583K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
157K 2.8K 20
Annabeth has always been alone, well actually there was a time when.....never mind. Anyway she's switching schools....again. Every school was like th...