When 3 out of 15 Idiots Fall...

By GaemGyu6141106

Park Minjoo is an ordinary Korean girl. She doesn't know her biological dad because her parents split up when... More

Introduction
1 - Good Night...again~
2 - Lee Soo Man
3.1 - Day with Minra and Meeting Super...Something?
3.2 - Day with Minra and meeting Super...Something?
4.1 - Reminiscing
4.2 - Reminiscing
5 - Revenge + Chubby Cheeks + Fashionista = ?
6 - Slip-ups
7 - WHAT THE HECK!!?!
8 - Disappoinments
9 - So the battle begins...
10 - The New Student
11 - Music classes
12 - Where are you Minra?!
13 - The Plan
14.1 - Another Story
14.2 - Another Story
14.3 - Another Story
15 - Wait... WHAT?!
16 - Missing Pieces
17 - Heechul's plan of action - The Spark
18 - Long-lost Kitty
20 - Obvious and Oblivious

19 - Daegu Duo

233 6 1
By GaemGyu6141106

Normal text - normal (Korean) conversation

Bold text - English

Enjoy~~ ^^

---------------------------------------------------

Key's POV

I can't believe it's her. It's really her. I finally found you, Park Minjoo.

It has been weeks since our comeback. Since the day fate decided to weave our paths once again.

I remember her as the shy, innocent little girl that is my neighbor and my classmate in elementary school as well. She only had one friend and that other little girl, Minra, I assume, is the one with Minjoo and Yesung hyung during our comeback. She was very quiet, because no one really dared to start a conversation with her. She had no father, one of the very reasons the other kids stay away from her. Eventually, bullying started. She can't even defend herself because of her tiny size. Her friend tried, but it was futile. I knew I had to protect her. There was this nagging voice inside my head saying that I need to take care of her, the fragile little girl that was mistreated for having no father figure. It wasn't her fault right? Why would anyone even think of bullying a harmless little girl jus because she doesn't have a dad?

I stepped in and took care of the bullies. She looked at me with those wide angelic eyes painted with sadness, hurt, and fear. They broke her. I was so angry I swore that I'll make her happy and forget whatever mean things they did or said to break her. I asked if I could be her friend and she hesitantly agreed. She started smiling more each day and spoke complete sentences rather that quiet one-word replies or gestures when talking to me. I was glad.

Middle school came. She was no longer that timid girl. She had that tough exterior and was determined that she can't be fazed by what others say. I smiled. I raised her well. But deep down, I know that fragile girl is still hiding. Sometimes, she shows her true self to me and I'm happy that she does. I still try hard to fulfill my promise of protecting her.

We were so inseparable. We were more like siblings, the term 'best friends' might... no, IS an understatement. But things started to drift apart...

They had a series of moving to and fro here and Seoul. It scared me. How is she coping up? Isn't she tired of going back and forth? We became a bit distant because of the moving here and there but I couldn't let that stop me. I still called her and asked if she's alright. There was always this answer of her with nonchalance saying that she's alright. At least Minra is with her. Minra's parents are overseas so her legal guardian is Minjoo's umma. But I heard that she stays in a different apartment in Seoul since she doesn't want to bother them but she's still living pretty close. We weren't really close, I barely knew Minra, but I was glad that she's looking over Minjoo.

My baby, I finally found my baby (other than Taeminnie, of course). And I'm still hanging on to my promise. Oh gosh, I feel so horrible. All contact with her ceased when I auditioned and became a trainee. I still worry about her, and I think she's really upset that I haven't reached out to her like the usual. She doesn't answer my calls or texts and I rarely do so because I'm really busy. I still manage to send at least one message a day. The last time we bonded was when I taught her some English after I got home from the exchange program.

I found out that they moved to Seoul for good. I wondered if that was a good thing or not. We might still see each other since I started to be SM's trainee. I tried contacting her but she was unreachable. Did she change her number? Does she hate me that much?

When I debuted with other four trainees under the band name SHINee, I was determined: I'll find her, Park Minjoo - my first love, my princess.

And no, I don't have feelings for her anymore. She's more of a little sister to me anyways. (A/N: Gotcha~ Ignore this and continue)

I found out from the hyungs that Minjoo and Minra are staying with them in their dorms because of a certain 'disciplinary issue' with a certain member under the President's consent. But how in the world does she know President Lee? I guess I'll find out soon enough.

The Super Junior hyungs are on their tour, right? And it just so happens that we don't have any schedules today... Good thing that they live right above us and I know where they hide the key. And no, I'm not some stalker, they just let us know. Those guys, seriously.

I told the others I'll be out for a bit and went out of our dorm. I took the elevator and went a floor up. I casually walked down the hallways and searched for the key. Just as where they said it would be. I'm in... Now, all I have to do is look for the room she's in. My ears instantly picked up the sound of her voice. I headed towards the room where I can hear her and apparently, she's talking to herself. I stealthily walked to the door and placed my ear on it to hear her.

"Cat."

Hmm?

"And... Princess... The only one who dared call me that was..."

Ah. Finally.

"KIBUM?!"

She remembers. I take it that that's my cue to enter? Without wasting any second, I twisted the doorknob and opened the door a wee bit harshly. I stepped in and smiled at her. In return she just looked at me with wide eyes, mouth agape.

Minjoo's POV

"Close your mouth, hun. You might catch a bug."

I stayed immobile at first because of shock. Omo.

Next, I found myself lunging at him, engulfing him in a bear hug. It seems that my actions shocked him, since he remained unmoving for a while. Then, he wrapped his arms around me. Just like the old days. I snuggled into his embrace. Ah, I've missed my Bummie~

I looked up at him and smiled. He smiled as well. We let go of each other and I lightly smacked his chest.

"Ya, why did you stop contacting me?!" I pouted and glared at him playfully.

"Ah, about that. Mianhae, Min-ah. I really tried but you were unreachable. Do you hate me?" He said and bit his lip. Ah, now I feel guilty.

"It's alright. I should be the one who's sorry. I haven't responded much back then even if all you did was to look out for me. Thank you. Enough about me. Look at you now~" I eyed him up and down "I should've kept in touch. I missed out on a lot of things, apparently."

"Why don't we catch up on some things, hm?" He said and ruffled my hair.

"Like, right now?" I asked, suddenly slipping on English. He smiled proudly. Of course, I still remember what he taught me.

"Yeah, princess. Right now." He reached for my hand and pulled me with him on the bed.

"Ask any question you want."

"Okay. Bummie, why is your group name Shiny? Like, S-h-i-n-y?" I asked, since it's the first one that popped up.

"First of all, it's spelled as S-H-I-N-e-e..." He said and lightly flicked my forehead "...Why ask?" Well. That's even weirder.

"That's the first question that popped up in my head." I shrugged and grinned at him.

"Aish this girl really."

"What? You love me, anyways." I jokingly said and tackled him. After a few minutes of wrestling here and there, we finally stopped (according to Bummie, I should 'Watch the hair!') and laid down. We spent some good hours catching up with each other, laughing about good old memories. Suddenly he rolled over, now lying on his stomach, after laughing about a hilarious incident when we were kids.

"Would you like to stay at our place? Then maybe we could hang out tomorrow?" He said, eyes sparkling.

"Tempting. But I'm not sure... We have to inform the idiots and Minra hates being alone."

"She's with you? Oh. And speaking of which, you have a lot of explaining to do. How you ended up being oh-so close with the sunbaes."

"Yeah. And that. I'll tell you but it's a really long story..." Suddenly, the ringing of my cellphone cut off my sentence. I fished it out of the drawer and checked who's calling. Minra. I tapped answer and accidentally brushed loudspeaker with my finger.

"Hello?"

"Oh, Minjoo. I won't be able to return today. Apparently my parents decided to surprise me and went home. They're staying for a week so we'll be at the apartment. Will you be okay on your own?" I looked up and saw Bummie grinning at me.

"Oh. Sure! Say hello for me~" I said.

"Okay... Bye!" And she hung up.

I sat up and raised my eyebrow at him. "Okay, but how are we supposed to inform the idiots?"

"Leave that to me." He pulled out his phone and dialed. He put it on loudspeaker and waited for whoever he called to answer.

"Hello? Kibum-ah?"

"Siwon hyung... Can I ask you something?"

Oh.

"Sure. What is it?"

"Is it okay if I kidnap Minjoo for the night? Minra's not around so she'll be alone. Please~?"

"That's fine with me. Wait I'll inform the others."

"Okay hyung." He smirked at me triumphantly.

I heard Siwon oppa explaining the situation to the others to be answered by a chorus of 'Okay's but I could've sworn I heard some 'No!'s

"They're okay with it. Take care of her, arasso?"

"Ne, hyung. Good luck on your concert as well. Fighting!"

"Thanks. Bye~"

"Bye, hyung."

"Okay, now that that's taken care of, shall we go to our place?" He stood up and offered his hand. Before taking it, I saw it. The pink bracelet almost identical as mine. He still has it. I smiled inwardly. I grabbed his hand and he hoisted me up. We laced our fingers and headed out.

"And you could tell your story later." He said as we entered the elevator.

I smiled. The Daegu Duo is back.

---------------------------------------------------

Hai guys~ It's been a while since I updated soooooo... Here's a chapter for you~ ^^ I was supposed to put this up last week but the laziness got to me. Mianhae.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this update! Comment and Vote, if you want. But seriously, I need to know what you guys think about this ㅠ.ㅠ

Oh, and I'll control some of their schedules (hehehe) but I'll still keep the story realistic. And the facts~ ㅋㅋㅋ Key's first love is really from elementary (and they're still friends) and he's close with Siwon.

Ah. I'll shut up now. Once again, I hope you enjoyed... Bye~^^

Continue Reading