The Alpha's Girl #Wattys2014

By blank20182020

"MINE" he growled against my throat. I shivered. " Say it! Say your MINE Anna!". My breathing became rapid as... More

The Alpha's Girl
Chapter 2
What I have a mate you say!
Chapter 4
Ice Cream Date Night
Into the woods
Chapter8
Meeting the Parents
Chapter 10
Surprise Attack
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Back Together
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue
Author's note (READ!!)

Chapter 6

51.7K 1.1K 43
By blank20182020

TRAVIS'S POV

I woke up with a groan. Last night I had to take a cold shower agreeing leaving Anna at her door. Did this girl know what she did to me. I got up and threw on some clothes. 'First stop Anna's room!' I thought to myself. Going down the hall I greeted the early risers like myself.

I was at Anna's door before I knew it. Knocking on the door, I walked in to see her still sleeping form curled up in the blankets. She looked peaceful sleeping like the angel she was. I sighed hating to have to wake her up but we had to talk. Walking over to her bed I climbed on top beside her.

Stroking her cheek gently I whispered "Anna, Love it's time wake up". I smiled as she stirred, though was startled when she mumbled my name. I gently shook her until she finally awoke. Smiling she curled up against me and said "Good morning Travis!". I chuckled wrapping my arms around her. "Good morning to you too,Love!" I responded. My heart clenched slightly as she lifted her head towards mine. Just as our lips were about to touch a knock came to the door. "Damn it!" I growled.

ANNA'S POV

I hadn't stopped thinking of Travis and the kiss we had share last night. Having him here beside me and close at that made me want it to happen again. I sighed as he cursed and went to open the door. I watched in fascination as he muscles moved and rippled under his tan skin. I was in complete awe.

As he came back he smirked noticing my gaze. "Like what you see McPherson?". I grinned and got out of bed ignoring his question. Grabbing a set of clothes out of my bag I ran into the bathroom to change.

Walking out I saw that Travis was laying back on my bed with his eyes closed. I smirk as a thought crossed my mind. I walked over and got on top of him letting my legs stratal his hips. The minute I made contact he groaned and his hands shot to my hips." Anna don't do that if you know what's good for you." He said through gritted teeth. I leaned down to his ear letting my hands trail across his chest. "But that's the thing Travis I do know what's good for me. It's you." I said before my lips started to a trail of kisses down his neck. I have no idea where I got all this confidence from but I liked it. He groaned beneath me and before I knew it I was under him.

My breathing be came hard as his hands trailed up and down my body sending chills all throughout me. His lips teased mine and a whimper left them as he went to my ear. "Don't ever try teasing me again little mate. Is that understood?" He whispered. I shook my head vigorously. He grinned and got off of me pulling me up afterwards. "Now how about some breakfast Love?". Once again I nodded embarrassed beyond repair probably.

I AM EXTREMELY SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER. I JUST NOTICED I HADN'T POSTED IN TWO DAYS SO THIS IS ALL I GOT.

SINCE MY SEMESTER TEST ARE COMING UP I HAVE TO TAKE IT DOWN A NOTCH OR WATTPAD BUT I WILL TRY TO POST.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY SPELLING OR GRAMMATICAL ERRORS.

COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE

LOVE YA GUYS!!! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 219 15
I felt a hot breath on one side of my neck, pass over my face, and go to the other side of my neck as I slowly came into consciousness. Taking my tim...
365K 5.1K 63
"you're mine. all mine." he told me. i guess he was a good enough liar that i believe his words. - started april 6th, 2020. ended july 23rd, 2020. - ...
6.9K 752 28
"Is it true?" She asked, her voice cracked and her pretty eyes glittered from unshed tears. He was confused. He had no idea of what she was talking a...
733 40 19
"you don't have to be embarrassed in front of me you are mine and only mine" i told her "A-Are you asking me?" she tried to say but kept tripping ove...