Puppet master

By 123crystal321

I'm a puppet. I look at you. You think I'm still? Think again. I may look plastic, but i still know you. Wann... More

Puppet master
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
ANOUNCEMENT
What really happened

Chapter 15

1.4K 76 11
By 123crystal321

The first thing I checked was the voodoo doll. I needed to know who exactly it was. I checked everywhere around the doll. There was no evidence. I didn't feel right. I didn't like the feeling of all these puppets looking at me.

They can make a move anytime. I turned my head to the right. There was a bottle. It was filled with a clear liquid. Almost as if it looked like water. I wasn't dumb enough to drink it. But I did grab it. I didn't come off. I tried again, and it didn't come off. But I did felt the ground move.

I felt myself sink. I would usually react scared, but this time.... It was an accomplishment. It was dark. Sarah put only blue lights. There were a lot of spell books. I trying to find how to stop a doll curse. I was just walking around. I couldn't find anything.

My eyes came across a paper. It was no ordinary paper. It was a paper, with blood on it. Something must of happened here. I looked up, there was blood coming From the ceiling.

I came out of the room, and tried to find my way out. I struggled for a bit, but I finally made it out.

I went to the room, and I saw a different puppet. This time it was wooden puppet. It didn't have a face or anything. It was just the old school of puppets. It had a knife in one hand, and Sarah's head in the other one. He chopped off her head.

The joints had strings attached to it, so I just cut off the strings.

"You know to much." I heard a voice behind me. I turned around me and it was dandy, and Ralphy.

I was so scared I couldn't even look at them. My head faced the floor. I saw a book. It was open. I didn't have time to read it. I picked it up, and ran. I went inside my car. I raised up all the windows, and drove to my house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 310 14
BLEED BABY BLEED FIH MIH
10.8K 467 196
Horror Game Boss Always Covets Me (Unlimited Flow) 恐怖游戲BOSS總觊觎我【無限流】 Author: 一顆枸杞 Chapters: 196 Chapters (Completed) Description: [After entering a h...
11.4K 2.1K 22
عائلة سعيدة تنهار في لحظة غضب وغيرة وجنون وتفقد سعادتها اثر ظروف مستعجلة وغريبة
789K 26.6K 149
Urban legends and myths from around the world will be published here.