Bad Boy In Luv || Completed

By Suga_Kim

In which a girl hides a big secret behind those nerd glasses. Credits for the cover goes to @Jiminfication :D... More

1.New School
2.Jerk
3. I Hate You
4. Partner
5. A Day with BTS
6. A day with BTS (part 2)
7. Being an Idol
8. Detention
9. Savior
10. Feelings
11. Jealous
12. Special Girl
13. Hang Out
14. Vacation
15. Vacation (Part 2)
16. Ice Cream?
17. Absent
18. Confess
19. Girlfriend?
20. Unhappiness
21. Jungkook's Birthday
22. Pain
23. News
24. Official
25. Baby
27. New Students
28. Sasaeng
29. Field Trip (Part 1)
30. Field Trip (Part 2)
31. Hurt
32. Misunderstood
33. The Truth (Part 1)
34. The Truth (Part 2)
35. I'm Sorry
36. One Mic
37. Jinhee.....KJ?!
38. Hug Me
39. Together
40. KJ
41. Festival
42. Mine
43. Love
44. Prom
45. Cheating (Final)

26. First Date

324K 12.6K 12.3K
By Suga_Kim

TAEHYUNG's POV

*DING DONG*

I could feel my palm becoming sweaty as I click the door bell. Gosh... Why am I so nervous.
Within a matter of seconds, someone appear to open the door.

"Hello!" I bowed to an ahjuma, who look around late 40's.

"Oh well, hello there young man. Are you looking for K-... Jinhee?" She asked.

"Yes! I'm Jinhee's boyfriend"

"OH! You should've told me earlier. I'm Jinhee's mother. Welcome inside~" she smile sincerely as she welcome me into the house. This is actually my first time in her house so I feel a bit anxious.

"Honey! Who is that?" Was the first I heard when we enter the house. Her house was luxurious and spacious than i expected.

"It's Jinhee's boyfriend!" Mrs.Kim said as she lead me to the living room where I spotted a man who I assumed is Jinhee's dad.

NO ONE's POV

"Nice to meet you." Taehyung bow to Mr.Kim this time.

*My daughter's boyfriend, huh? Hum.... He's well dress and well manner, but can I trust this guy?* Mr.Kim thought.

"Have a seat" Mr.Kim command and Taehyung follow to sit across from him. Mrs.Kim also walk to sit on her husband's side.

"How old are you?" Mr.Kim started to ask.

"The same as Jinhee, sir" Taehyung replied.

"What is your parent's jobs?" Mrs.Kim ask

"My parents are the CEO of the Kim's Jewelers Enterprise."

Jinhee's parent widen their eyes upon hearing his reply, of course because the company are one of the biggest companies in Korea.
*He comes from a good background, too* Mr.Kim thought.

"Are you aware that...Jinhee is a....you know?" Mr.Kim asked.

"Jinhee is a.....what?" Taehyung grew confuse.

"Some one behind the braces, nerdy hair, and glasses" Mrs.Kim said.

Instead of understanding it, Taehyung was even more confuse.
"Behind....the glasses and braces? I've never seen her without both"

*HE DOESN'T KNOW?!* Mr. And Mrs.Kim thought. *Is this why she wanted to take down the poster??*

"Oh so...... You love her for real?" Mr.Kim asked.

"Yes, sir. I am serious about Jinhee. I love her." Taehyung smiled.

*I like this guy* Jinhee's parent thought.

"But the way I see, someone as good looking as you and you look like a popular guy too. You can get any the prettier girls but why would you date a nerdy-looking girl like my daughter?" Mr.Kim acted.

"No!! I've never saw Jinhee that way. For the first time I met her, I know she was different from other girls. Jinhee is the prettiest girl in my eyes and no one can beat her in my heart" Taehyung found it a bit cheesy, but it was true.

*Yup, he's definitely the one for my daughter. Good job, KJ* Mrs. And Mr.Kim both smile in their mind.

JINHEE's POV

I look at myself in the mirror. I look decent with the ripped jeans, white shirt, and white converse. I just love comfortable clothing like this.

*Time to leave~*
I took my phone with me and headed my way downstairs.
I could hear the laughter of my parents from the living room.............

not just my parent......

"TAEHYUNG??!" I yelled as I hurriedly enter the room.

I spotted him sitting across from my parents, they look like they have a good time. *Thanks god, the posters are not here*

"Sorry I took too long"

"It's alright! Shall we go now?~" Taehyung smiles as he stand up and stand next to me.

"Um~, let's go!"

"Bye, Mr. And Mrs. Kim!" Taehyung bow politely, earning a bright smile from my parents.

"Bye bye!!" I said as we both exited through the door.

"Have fun guys!" My parent replied. I don't know what Taehyung and my parent talk about but base on my parent's tone, I could tell my parent like him already.

NO ONE's POV

Taehyung was nervous but happy at the same time, mix feelings. This is actually his VERY FIRST DATE with Jinhee, and Jinhee was also the first girl who Taehyung took on a date. Although he use to date Yuna in the past, they never actually go on a date. The reason was they were too young to go anywhere. It seems like their relationship was not serious at all.

"What movie do you want to watch?" Taehyung ask Jinhee when they arrive at a theater.

"Umh..... that Animation movie!! Jinhee pointed to the big poster of a new Disney movie.

Taehyung chuckles at his girlfriend's cute choice. Taehyung was also a type to choose animation over action/romance.

The movie started with a room full of audience who are teens and children with their parents.
This atmosphere seems more fun and lively to Jinhee than if she were to watch a romantic movie.

"Yah! Eat your own popcorn!!" Jinhee shoo Tae's hand away for the hundredth times. It obviously seems like Taehyung's popcorn was more than Jinhee's but being a playful boyfriend he was, Taehyung continue to tease Jinhee by taking hers.

*I freaking hate when someone take my food!!* Jinhee thought angrily.

After the movie ended, Jinhee and Tae were glad this picked this one. The sky is getting dark and now it's time for their second location which Taehyung already have in mind to take Jinhee to.

"We're here~!" Taehyung said excitedly after a long drive.

"The....... Beach???!!!" Jinhee bulge her eyes at the scenery outside.
(A/N: *Taehyyng's voice* "....Bitch!* XD)

"Milady?" Taehyung places his hand in front of Jinhee after he open the door for her.

His gesture makes her giggle a bit. She places her hand in his as he support her to get up.

Although it was already dark, the beach was filled with lights, vendors, and tourists and everyone seems to enjoy their time there.

"Let's go!!" Taehyung excitedly grabbed her hand and dragged her to a row stalls where all different kinds of delicious fresh to fried food located.

"Woah...." Jinhee's eyes immediately light up upon seeing the foods that makes her drool.

"I figured you like the street food in Gwangjang than the fancy cuisine so I took you here"

"Thanks Tae~ you're the best!!" Jinhee squealed. Upon hearing her words, Tae was so happy he could flies to cloud 9.

"Ahjumma! 2 fried pork and 2 fish cake please!"

"Coming right up!!"

Jinhee was amazed how much people are here at the stands for these freshly fried food.

"Thankyou, Ahjuma!" Jinhee bowed and Taehyung paid as Jinhee took the food away.

They walked on the shore line, with the food in one hand and the other holding each other's hand. *This seems like we're in a movie~* Jinhee thought.

"Ahhh~!!" Jinhee playfully shove the last piece of the fish cake in his mouth. He smiled as his eyes turn more excited.

"Um~ This is soo good~~!" Taehyung give a beaming smile that melts Jinhee's heart like chocolate.

"Cotton candy! Tae!" Jinhee jumped excitedly and run toward the stall. Taehyung shook his head while chuckling at her childish side.

"Ahjuma! I wanna buy this!" Jinhee excitedly took the blue and pink cotton candy. Taehyung finally catch up and paid ahjuma.

"The blue is yours!" Jinhee beamed while handed him one.

"It's soo sweett!" Jinhee mumble as she places a big piece in her mouth.

"Ith's melthing" Taehyung manages to say with his tongue cutely tucking out.

"Hahaha pabo! You're so messy" Jinhee laughs and wipes the melted cotton candy around his lips.

"Thank you~!" Taehyung felt his heart skip a beat.

"Hyung....!" A little voice interrupted the couple.

"Umh?" Taehyung turn around to find a little boy with a basket of roses in his hand, holding on to Tae's sleeve slightly.

"Hyung! Please buy flower for your beautiful girlfriend!" The little boy smile sweetly.

*Me? Beautiful? I rarely got that in this disguise, this boy is sweet* Jinhee heart melts a bit.

"Oh.... Of course! She's beautiful right?" Taehyung smile, pointing at Jinhee causing her to turn red in embarrassment.

"Yes, hyung!! She's really pretty!"

"Okay, I'll get this one!" Taehyung picked up the biggest bouquet from the basket and pays the little boy a little extra.

"Thank you!! I hope hyung and noona last forever!" He smiles as he run toward his mother, who is the ahjuma in one of the stall.

*thanks kiddo* Taehyung broke into a smile.

"For you~~" Taehyung sweetly give Jinhee the bouquet which she gladly receives, causing people look at the couple in envious.

Taehyung eyes turn twinkly when he realized Jinhee's soft lips landed on his cheek.

Jinhee was quick enough to snap a picture of Taehyung's expression when he reacts to her kiss.

"Thankyou for everything today, Tae~ I really have loads of fun thanks to you"

Jinhee then look at the picture of his cute reaction and secretly smiles to herself.

"I love you!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 84.5K 36
"W-who are you?" He smirked. "Have you forgotten about me, baby girl?"
78.7K 2.1K 9
A clichรฉ high school love story wherein Jeon Jungkook finally finds the girl who completes his life. a/n: {oH mAN HoLeY sHeiT 48k reads ๐Ÿ˜ฑ thank รผ al...
1.1K 283 16
"I swear to the devils, you'll be the end of me, my lady Mafia." he bellowed as she spun around, her voice echoing, "Even on my deathbed, my final d...