Grey Wolf

By NalaSonya

Lindsey Grey has a strange habit of waking up naked in the middle of the woods covered in someone else’s bloo... More

Preface
Grey days (1)
Silver blood (2)
Grey education (3)
Grey uniform (4)
Dark times (6)
Unwanted celebration (7)
Eyes open (8)
Strange saviour (9)
Grey place (10)
The Greys (11)
Happy reunions (12)
Strange explanations (13)
Grey work (14)
Grey facts (15)
Warm light (16)

Grey Matter (5)

179 4 2
By NalaSonya

Grey Matter

“Hey, look!” Margery Optinin shouts to all her friends, “It’s Lindsey no Grey matter!” They all crack up laughing. I hear Quentin mumble something like ‘stupid freak’ in my direction.

I stomp home childishly crying; it’s the end of Friday’s school day and I just want to be on my own.

“Hey Lindsey, you know it’s only eleven days till your birthday. So I was wondering what you’d like to have for dinner that day…” My mum rambles. She turns round and sees the tears on my face. “Honey what’s wrong?”

“Mum, there’s something I have to say. I’m being bullied at school, I have no friend and to be honest I just want to sit in my room and die on my birthday.”

“Lindsey…”

“NO! Just listen! The reason I feel this way mum is because I’m a werewolf!” I feel breathless; I can’t stop panting from the long run home.

“Darling, that’s…” She laughs nervously, “That’s ridiculous! There’s no such thing as…”

“But there is mum!” I shout at her, “I killed dad, and all those missing people that was me as well!”

“Look Lindsey.” She says frustrated, “You sound a little confused. Maybe you should go to your room and calm down. When you learn to stop shouting you can come back and I can comfort you about the school and friend issues until then you can leave me alone and get your facts straight.”

“Mum!”

“GO TO YOUR ROOM!”

I sit and cry in my room until it starts to get dark.

Authers note: I know this chapter is kind of short but it's just a build up to the next one wich should be longer and have more action. :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 3.9K 48
Terra ran away from her pack six months ago and joined up with a group of rogue she-wolves. They all get along like they're sisters, but each has a s...
333 13 16
***"Scream if you find anything" He says "I have my- "I begin to say realizing my gun was no longer with me. "Yeah I took your gun when we came here"...
2.4M 83.2K 52
"What makes you think I'll let you leave?" he asked and took a step towards me. "Because I'm not into guys?" "Well then why did you date your ex-boyf...
2.2K 100 32
Alaska hasn't had an easy life. Growing up shifting from foster home to foster home while struggling with her identity, Alaska finally ages out. Gett...