The Only One {Harry Styles AU}

By WalkStar

Book Two of THE OTHER ONE series. THE ONLY ONE is Harry's love letter to Maddie. Maddie is a famous actress... More

1. Then
2. Now
3. Then
4. Now
5. Then-ish
6. Now
7. Then
8. Now pt. 1
8. Now pt. 2
9. Then
10. Now pt. 1
10. Now pt. 2
10. Now pt. 3
11. Then
12. Now
13. Then
14. Now pt. 1
14. Now pt. 2
15. Then
16. Now pt. 1
16. Now pt. 2
17. Then
18. Now pt. 1
18. Now pt. 2
18. Now pt. 3
18. Now pt. 4
19. Then
20. Now pt. 1
20. Now pt. 2
21. Then
22. Now pt. 1
22. Now pt. 2
23. Then
24. Now pt. 1
24. Now pt. 2
24. Now pt. 3
25. Then
26. Now pt. 1
26. Now pt. 2
26. Now pt. 3
27. Then
28. Now pt. 1
28. Now pt. 2
29. Then, I guess
30. Now pt. 1

Intro

5.7K 180 44
By WalkStar

IF YOU HAVE NOT READ "THE OTHER ONE," STOP NOW. GO READ THAT FIRST. 😁
~~~~~

My sweet, beautiful Madelyn,

You have given me the greatest gift any man could ever hope to receive: your love. As we sit here, lounging in my mother's garden, whiling away the summer, I can't help but reflect on the past ten months. From the first moment I saw you to the first time our lips touched, from I love you to I've lost you to I'll never leave you. Every argument that only made us stronger, every laugh that made my love grow deeper. I'm writing this for you now so that you will have the same insights into my life, my mind, that you gave me.

Always remember this: you are not the other one. You're the only one.

All the love, as always, H. xx

~~~~~
Soooo, I have been working on revising The Other One for awhile, and I think I'm ready to keep that story going. This book will be Harry's pov, and it will follow the same structure of Now and Then chapters.

The story is rated M for Mature and contains graphic depictions of sex, as well as references to physical, emotional, and verbal abuse of children; suicide; and drug and alcohol abuse. Please proceed at your own risk.

And hey, if you don't already, follow me here on wattpad. I'll follow you back 💖

I love to read people's comments, and I try to reply to most, so please let me know what you're thinking as you read.

Please vote as well 👇🏻 just tap that little star at the bottom of each chapter 🌟!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Mine By Belle

Fanfiction

14.2K 606 34
Rosie Grace becomes all too confused when Harry Styles comes to her rescue. He treats her like a queen until two years later, they are married. When...
525 5 24
A girl dating Harry Styles but loves one of his best buds and can not chose but SHE SAID YES TO HARRY'S PROPOSAL! Will she cheat on Harry her whole l...
12.4M 368K 69
Everyone is mad. Everyone is insane; slowly falling off the deep edges of their own psychotically twisted minds. Harry Styles and Holly Parker just s...
6.1K 80 64
Love is finding someone , that'll handle you in your darkest hours and never give up on you . When Holy started dating , One Direction's heartthrob...