Babyboy {muke au}

By 1980sharry

After a horrible break up, Luke is there to catch Michael. Till something happens and the two boys start to i... More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
not an update
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
Ugh
20
21
22
23
24
25
Writers block
26
27
28
29
30

9

122 10 1
By 1980sharry

I didn't feel like going to my 3pm class, sitting through a boring 1 hour lecture was not something I wanted to do right now, all I wanted to do was talk to Ashton. He's ignoring my phone calls so I decide to just wait, that is until I have to go to work.

I aimlessly walk around the apartment, pacing even looking around as I wait. When the clock hits 5 I groan out of frustration, I had to get ready for work. I quickly throw on my work uniform, which is just a black long sleeve shirt and black pants, along with black pair of shoes. I grab the green apron and matching hat and head out the door knowing that I wouldn't be able to see Ashton until my shift was over at 12. These next 6 hours felt like an entire lifetime.

I stare blankly at the clock, it was almost 8 now I have only been here for 2 hours and I was going insane, I hate when people are mad at me and I can do nothing about it.

"Can I have a mocha frappé, extra whip cream, and 2% milk please." Then I look up and my eyes meet with the blonde. Michael, "oh." I roll my eyes.

"Size?" I mumble putting in his order.

"Large please." He says digging for his wallet.

"Okay that'll be $6.25." I say and he hands me the money.

"Okay your drink will be ready in a minute." I say like I always do before turning around to make his drink.

"So Ashton and you are dating now?" I roll my eyes the last think I want to do right now is talk to Michael about Ashton.

"Yeah." I say poring the rest of the syrup into his drink.

"Oh well that's great."

"Yeah."

"Calum and I broke up."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

Then he's gone along with his drink. I just wanted my shift to end.

•••••••

"Luke, you can go ill close up." My co-worker Jayden says.

I smile, "Are you sure?"

"Yeah I can tell you've been distracted. Go home Luke."

"Thank you." I mumble heading to the locker room to clock out.

No buses run this late, usually Ashton picks me up. I walk down the dim road leading home, when I notice two people drunkenly walking towards me. Then I realize one of them is Ashton.

"Ashton!" I say kind of loudly.

"Oh hey Lukey, what are youuu doing here?" He giggles.

"I should be asking you the same thing, who is this?" I ask looking over at the other drunk boy.

"Ummm, I can't remember his name." He laughs again.

"You're coming home with me." I say taking him away from the boy.

"What no you're not." The boy harshly says before his fist meets my cheek.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 264 41
Alyssa gets bullied by Calum Hood and his friends Luke Hemmings, Ashton Irwin, and Michael Clifford but what happens when Calum falls for her. Her da...
420K 16.5K 87
the story of a famous girl and her biggest fan. -- completed --
164K 4.5K 34
After a bad breakup, Alyssa swears off relationships. Until she meets Michael Clifford, that is. {Started - August 2014} {Completed - March 2015} Cre...