love story {afi}

By shesleepsalone

he loved her until he lost her, and he wrote her a song every step of the way (cover by gilinskyslxt) More

the envelope
try hard
end up here
disconnected
beside you
close as strangers
the only reason
wherever you are
gotta get out
if you don't know
amnesia
everything i didn't say

the note

15 0 0
By shesleepsalone

charlie,

i am honestly so sorry. i never, NEVER, meant to hurt you the way i did and i will never be able to forgive myself. i love you, charlie williams.

as you know, i'm a songwriter and musician in a touring band. that's what i do. so here are a handful of songs i wrote during our relationship, both happy and sad.

i've written this nine times and never been able to put across what i wanted to say. i doubt this will go well but i've started to cry again and honestly if i don't write it now i'll never get the guts to, so here goes.

i never wanted to drift apart, but i guess that was inevitable. i was flying across the world, touring, and you were stuck at home. just know that i never ever cheated, and i missed you every second of every day. however, every day, you felt a little bit further away (lol that's one of the songs wrote). everywhere i went there were memories. i couldn't even open my damn eyes without thinking about you. i dreamt about you, i daydreamed about you, i talked about you. the boys were fed up. i just couldn't stop thinking about you.

then we were done. after reading that text you sent, i wanted to quit the tour, come home to you, tell you how much i loved you. i guess the reason we drifted was because i couldn't work up the balls to tell you i loved you before i left, but i did. i always have, and i always will.

so whether you take me back or throw these letters out and find someone else, know that there will never be a moment where i don't think about you, and where i don't love you.

i love you, charlotte rose isabela williams. never, ever, think that i don't.

-ashton fletcher irwin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.9K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
658K 33.2K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
316K 9.5K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...