The Cheerleader and The Bad B...

By Mira49_94

"You're afraid of temptation." He said pinning me to the wall. "No, I'm not." I snapped at him. Who am I kid... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty-one
Chapter forty-two
Chapter forty-four
Chapter forty-five
Chapter forty-six
Chapter forty-seven
Epilogue
Sorry, another authors note.
Aaron's POV chapter seven
Chapter one Aarons POV
It's been a while.
Rewrite

Chapter forty-three

271K 6.3K 3.1K
By Mira49_94

What? Another upload in a day! Woo hoo! 

I hope  you guys enjoy it! I put a lot of Saaron in just for you guys because of how many comments you guys posted and how many votes there was in such a short amount of time!

Anyway this chapter is dedicated to alipearl who is so so sweet. Also she's writing a book called Summer daydream, and it's really good so far! So go check it out sometime! 

Enjoy guys. :) And please vote or comment. 

Chapter forty-three

I woke up the next morning lying next to Nate. I rolled over to see him looking at me.

“Hey.” I said before yawning and causing him to smile.

“I love this.” He said continuing to smile.

“What?”

“Waking up to you every morning.” He said slowly tracing a pattern on my upper arm. “Soon we’ll be living together and it’ll be like this every day.”

“That’ll be nice.” I sighed. “Just like staying in bed all day would be nice as well, but we’re getting up.”

He groaned. “What are we going to do?”

“We could go shopping, we could out on the beach, we could go hiking, or we could do whatever.” I said shrugging.

“Whatever as in, sleep?” He asked hopefully.

“Nope.” I laughed before getting up and walking across the hall to shower.

We all went out to the beach and spent the day building sand castles and swimming and lounging on the beach.

“So,” Nate said sitting next to me on the beach as we watched everyone else play volley ball. Kalina and Brad were on a team playing against Hailey and Zane who were on a team. Aaron switched sides after every point was made. “We need to talk about when we want the wedding.”

I laughed at how he wasted no time at what he was getting at. “I don’t care.” I said shrugging. “We can have it in a month, in a year, in a week. As long as I’m with you, I don’t care.” I smiled at him before leaning on his shoulder.

“We could have it in August?” He offered.

I pulled away from him to look up at him. “Two and a half months?” I asked thinking about how we were already almost halfway through June.

“We can have it in a month, in a week….” He said mocking me with a sly grin.

“Ok.” I said putting my hands up and shaking my head. “But there’s a lot to do in a little amount of time.”

“We can work on it here.” He offered.

“Ok.” I said before kissing his cheek and leaning on his shoulder again.

After that we all walked inside around four and Hailey suggested we go to the store and get food.

“That sounds like a good idea.” Brad said nodding.

We were debating who would go to the store but in the end Hailey, Kalina, Brad and Nate went to the store. Leaving Zane and Aaron and I alone.

Zane yawned. “Ok, someone come wake me up when everyone else gets back.” He announced before trudging up the stairs.

“Ouch.” Aaron cringed as he sat on the couch making me look over at him.

“You’re bright red.” I said trying not to laugh.  

“Ya, Sage. I know.” He almost snapped at me. “I may have forgotten to put on sun screen.”

“You should really but some aloe vera on that.” I stated.

“I would,” Aaron said through clenched teeth. “Except I can’t exactly reach it and it hurts to move.”

I rolled my eyes and had an internal fight with myself before sighing and standing up. I went to the bathroom and grabbed the aloe vera before coming back. “Take your shirt off.”

“Only if you take yours off.” He said smirking.

I crossed my arms clearly not amused. “I need to see your chest.” I said waving the bottle at him.

“I’ll show you mine if you show me yours.” I shook my head before tossing the bottle at him. He caught it but cringed again. “Ok, ok. I’m sorry. Please?” He said looking at me with pleading eyes.

I bit my lip deciding if I should help him and eventually the nice part of me won over the rude part of me.

I walked over and took the bottle back before motioning for him to strip off his shirt. He peeled it off before tossing it across the room. I motioned for him to turn around so I could get his back first.

I rubbed some of the gel on his back and he sighed. His shoulders relaxed as my hands ran over them, and down his back. I could feel his muscles and I clenched my teeth trying to seem unfazed.

The truth was he was still sexy as ever.

I finished with his back before I told him to turn around.

His chest and stomach may have been slightly pink but he was still extremely attractive and in amazing shape.

My hands ran along his chest spreading more of the gel. I traced my name tattooed on his peck before I slowly moved down to his abs. I traced each defined line before just running my hands along them.

He moaned and it made me look up in surprise.

I cleared my throat and stood up. “Come back.” He whispered.

His eyes told me that if I came back we would do a lot more then each other with sunburns.

I shook my head. “I’m just gonna go back to my room.” I mumbled.

“Going to take a cold shower?” He grinned.

I rolled my eyes and hurried away.

I jogged up the stairs and even ate up in my room before Nate joined me around eight.

“Why are you up here all alone?”

“Just tired.” I said shrugging as I flipped through a bridal magazine that Kalina had picked up for me.

“You sure that’s all?” He asked raising his eyebrow and not believing me. He sat beside me and put a hand on my knee. “You can tell me.”

“It’s nothing; I’m just tired and kind of feel like sleeping.” That wasn’t a complete lie. I was tired. But I also just didn’t want to face Aaron for a while.

“We can go to bed then.” He said kicking off his shoes.

“No.” I said closing the magazine. “You don’t have to. Go downstairs and have fun.”

“Sage,” He said looking at me before kissing my forehead. “If you’re going to bed, then I’ll go to bed as well, because my favorite place…is with you.”

I smiled and curled up next to him before closing my eyes.

Even though I was the one that claimed to be tired, not even five minutes had passed before I heard Nate’s even breathing. I looked up to see that he’d fallen asleep. I smiled before putting my head back down and eventually drifting off to sleep as well.

**********************

I walked inside and looked in the mirror at how obviously red I was. I moved my bikini strap and saw a pale white line. I groaned. Great. Now I’ll have weird tan lines for the rest of summer and most likely my wedding. Maybe I could get a dress that covered them?

I sat on my bed and cringed. I had worn jean shorts but the rest of my exposed legs were red as well. I was trying to decide what to do and had just gotten the aloe vera out of the bathroom when there was a knock on the door.

Aaron didn’t wait for me to answer, instead he just walked in.

“Now it’s your turn to be sunburnt.” He said giving me a joking smile.

“Yeah, and it sucks.” I laughed.

“Here.” He said stepping closer to me. “Let me help.”

“Uhh.” I said hesitating.

“Come on.” He said slowly taking the bottle from me. “You helped me out, let me help you.”

Ya cuz it worked out so well last time.

“Fine.” I said after a longer moment of silence.

“Lay down.” He said gesturing to the bed.

This was already a bad idea.

I carefully laid on my stomach cringing at the slight pain.

His hands were suddenly on my calves and I gasped. Maybe it was because he was touching me, or maybe it was because of the cold gel. His hands slowly moved up my legs and didn’t stop until he reached the line of my shorts. His hands left for a second before returning and massaging my lower back. His hands ran up and down my back just like mine had done to him earlier. They moved under my bikini straps and over my shoulders and my neck.  I sighed and let my eyes drift shut.

“Roll over.” He said quietly.

I slowly rolled over still thinking this was a bad idea.

His hands ran up and down my legs and I closed my eyes again, trying not to think about it.

Then his hands were back on my stomach and they dipped into my shorts waist band. “I’m not sun burned there.” I stated with my eyes still shut tight.

“I know.” He breathed. His hands ran up my stomach and around my bikini top testing the boundaries from time to time.

I opened my eyes to see that he was completely leaning over me at this point. My breath caught in my throat. “I think I’m ok now.” I whispered.

“I don’t think you are.” He said before putting his hand on my cheek and kissing me.

This was an insanely bad idea.

His hands got caught in my hair as he kissed along my jaw line. He kissed my neck and I could feel his teeth scrape against the skin. I felt him tug at the strings on my top until it fell away and was tossed to the floor. Just as quickly I tugged off his shirt where it soon joined my top on the floor.

My nails scraped down his back as he pulled me even closer. He hitched my leg up around his waist and his tongue licked my bottom lip.

“I want you.” He breathed as he went back to kissing my neck. “I need you, Sage.”

***********

My eyes flew open as I woke up from the startlingly realistic dream.

I rolled over to see Nate sleeping peacefully next to me. Normally I would’ve simply gone back to sleep, but after having that dream I didn’t feel like I should be sleeping next to Nate at this moment. It didn’t feel fair to him.

I quietly got up and slipped out of the room. I managed to make it out of the house silently and was pretty sure I hadn’t woken anyone up in the process.

I was sitting on the beach watching the waves while the moon bathed me in light for no longer then ten minutes when I heard someone else approaching me. Aaron plopped down next to me in the sand but didn’t look at me; instead he gazed at the ocean with me.

“Can’t sleep?” He guessed.

“Ya…had a weird dream and I just wanted some fresh air.” I murmured.

“Wanna talk about it?”

“No.” I said as I pulled my knees to my chest and wrapped my arms around my legs.

“It might help.” He persisted.

“I don’t wanna talk about it!” I snapped. He looked taken aback and I instantly regretted snapping at him. I wish I could take it back, it’s not like the dream was his fault. It came from my own subconscious. “Sorry.” I whispered. “I’m just confused, and tired. I didn’t mean to take it out on you.”

“It’s ok.” He said smiling. “I understand.”

He always understood things that were bothering me, and he never pressured me into saying what was wrong.

That was one of the many great things about him.

“Thanks Aaron.” I whispered still not meeting his eyes even though I could tell he was looking at me now.

“For what?”

“For just being you.” 

So how'd you guys like it? 

Also on my fanpage I'm making a new album for fan pictures made by you! So far it only has four pictures and I'd love some more! They really mean a lot to me, and I honestly love them. Plus I want to make a little collage and put them on my wall! So if you'd want to make me one, make one and post it somewhere then give me the link! I'll then post it on my fan page (where I'll be sure to give you credit of course) and add it to the album. 

Please and thank you! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 10.2K 49
I felt a hand under my chin and then I was looking right into Aiden's eyes. "You know that I care about you, right?" He used the same hushed tone. Ai...
4.9K 259 42
"Don't go inside! Stay!" She said, holding her hand up to show me her palm and then I leaned over the balcony, resting my forearms on the railing to...
862K 24.1K 45
[STANDALONE] Warnings: *Story moves kind of fast but oh well *Includes sexual content aka SMUT ~ "Mhm." I hummed out. He moves the fabric of my thong...
1.3K 152 39
Kaylee is your typical good-girl. But things take a turn when she bumps into a 'bad boy' at a party. ...