Dear Ahzani

By mariexchristina

Love will get you killed. More

Love and Death.
Investigation
I Choose You
Official
Perfect
Morning Sickness
The Deal
Erica
I'm Sorry
Friends Again?
Monday
4 Months Later.
Setbacks.
Unexpected Surprise
I'll Handle It.
Graduation Day
New Life
Plan B?
Everything Must Go
Home Sweet Home
The Scoop
Visitor
Crossing the Line
Good News
Matrimony
Split
Surrender
Begging To The End.

Dear Ahzani.

52 5 3
By mariexchristina

(Ahzani's Pov)
Jace stood in the doorway with her hand on her hip. "I told you nothing happened."  I replied sternly.  She walked inside of the room. "I find that hard to believe."  She pressed. "Well that's your problem."  her eyes squinted at me.

"Zani you can tell me anything, I'm supposed to be your best friend."  I rolled my eyes at her.  "So he had a wife, and he lied about her. So I killed him, and her."  I answered honestly and carelessly.  Her eyes widened and her face was painted with disgust. 

"That's just sick!  Damn it Ahzani you can't just kill your problems away!"  Bitched Jace. "Seems to have worked pretty fine for me."  I smirked, walking back into the dining room making my plate.

"I'm serious Zani! When are you going to stop. Don't you see those beautiful babies in there?  Do you want to watch them grow up from behind steel bars?  Do you even care?"  my Face turned red.

"Don't you fucking tell me about my kids and I, I take care of my business like I have to. So you shut the fuck up and let me eat in peace!"

Her face flushed tomato red and she shook her head. "I'm leaving in a few days to visit my cousin Stan in Miami.."  Jace started dipping her fork in her beans and rice. I lifted my knife pushing over the table shoving Jace into the wall, causing her to fall as she struggled beneath me.

She screamed, as the tip pressed against her neck. "So you gone leave me?!"  I asked, I was infuriated. "No...! I- I want you to come with me.  You and the girls."  She cried.

I slowly lifted myself off of her.  "I'm sorry."  I apologized truthfully.  She wiped her tears nodding.

____________3 Days Later _____________
We boarded our flight back to America. I had been apologizing nonstop to Jace for attempting to murder her. I didn't know what took over me, I was just tired of being alone. My mother and father dying and my relatives refusing to take me in. Being neglected by Monica all those years, and being cheated on and abandoned by Mike.

It was just too much for me. I stared in Anielle's eyes and missed Like even more.  I was hoping I'd see him in Miami. Which was unrealistic considering his career. But it didn't kill me to dream. 

The flight was quiet and uncomfortable and I could feel that something wasn't right.  But I continued to play with my beautiful children kissing and holding them in my arms.  I felt sane with them, like how I felt with Mike.  When we made it to Miami. Jace drove to this nice house about a couple blocks from Kyra's.

Jace led the babies and I inside.  A older, handsome man walked down to approach us.  "Zani, this is my cousin Stan, Stan this is Ahzani."  We shook hands as he led us towards his dining room. "Beautiful home."  I complimented, as I took a seat.

His Butler came and brung our salads, and glasses of wine. I noticed there was an extra plate. "Are you expecting someone else?"  I asked Stan curiously.  He nodded as, I seen a face too familiar.

He laid his beautiful eyes on mine. And I swear I fell in love all over again.  His smooth skin and gorgeous smile.  It didn't matter how much he had hurt me. I loved him and needed him, and I missed him.

I could sense something was wrong, by the way the hurt spread across his face.  The silence was deadly in the room. 

"So what is all of this?"  I asked.  Everyone took a sip of their wine, avoiding eye contact with me.  Everything felt so weird.  Stan cleared his throat.  "To talk to you about a few things and I'm going to need you to be absolutely honest with me."

I looked around and then focused back on him. "Okay."  "Are you familiar with Jerome Boston?"  Oh no, could he be the FBI? This had to be a set up.  How could Jace?

"Yes."  I exclaimed.  Everyone's eyes were on me.  I cautiously scanned the room. I caught my eye on a picture of Stan and Kyra. Oh shit. "Did you kill Jerome Boston?."  I shook my head vigorously.  I could feel the tears welling up as I exchanged glances with Jace.

"Did you kill Jerome Boston?"  Stan asked again.   I bit my lip, and nodded.  "Did you kill Kyra Summers?"  He asked.  I nodded my head again.  He asked me name after name after name. And I confessed. I confessed to each and every one.

After the last question, I glanced at Stan who had pulled what looked like a recorder onto the table and pressed the red button.  "What is going on!?" I demanded.  "I'm sorry,  Ms. Parks but its apparent that you need help.  And everything were about to do is only for the best."

A tear fell from Mike's eyes and in an instant FBI as well as the police came in the room.  "Ahzani Parks you are under arrest for murder."  said the chubby white officer.

"You son of a bitch!"  I screamed at Stan, while the officers placed me in cuffs. "Mike! Jace you stupid slut I regret ever trusting you!"  I screamed through my tears. The babies began to cry and scream as Mike rushed over to them.

"My kids, let me say goodbye to my-"  The police officer then shoved me in the backseat of the police car slamming the door shut.  I watched the house as the police officer drove slowly past it.

In an instant, I knew I had fucked up. I'd lost my freedom, my family, my friends, everything.

(Mike's POV)
I watched her as she confessed name after name. I felt so sick to my stomach.  She wasn't the girl I knew the girl I thought she was...  I watched her tears roll down her beautiful face.  And it felt like her scream for help kept replaying in my head. Over and over and over again.

"Mike!"  She screamed. But it wasn't her it was Jace. I looked to her saying nothing.  I felt so numb and everything was so unreal.  "Mike, listen to me!"  "Are you okay?"  She asked. She was rocking Anielle in her arms.

"I-I'm fine.  Where's my daughter, Janaya?"  She pointed towards her purple carseat.  I went to her instantly unbuckling her holding her close to my chest. I knew the media was going to talk.

But I didn't need to be reminded that she wasn't mine, when I'd already had my doubts. I looked into her eyes trying to refrain from crying again. I handed her off to Jace , as I made my way to the kitchen. I snatched the bottle of wine from the table as I downed whatever was left inside.

After I'd drank the last of the bottle, I sat down reminiscing about her it had always been her. From high school until now.  And even when I wanted to see the bad in her I still saw some good.

___________________________________
I was still drunk so Jace offered to take me back to the hotel I was staying in. She buckled in the babies and she pulled off. Along the way, we made small conversation even though I didn't feel like talking.

When we made it she checked me in.  Helped me put the babies to sleep and sat with me. "Are you going to go see her tomorrow?"  She asked me. I knew she was referring to Ahzani.  I started to say no. But I nodded yes.

"I know it must be hard for you but everything will be alright."  she assured me.  I just nodded not really believing so.  We talked more, until she was ready to go, but I'd stopped her.

I pulled her back from behind. Kissing her neck softly. "Mike." She groaned.  I began to suck on it, leaving a mark for sure. She then turned around kissing me.  I picked her up, while we made out, laying her gently across the bed.  I raised up her dress, to reveal her lace thong that hugged her curves.

I kissed up her thighs, to her v-line, and let my tongue glide across her box. I bit the top of her panties as I pulled them off. I wasted no time, as I licked and sucked on her clit, nibbled on her lips, and slid in two fingers.

By now she was moaning my name and gripping the sheets the way I wanted her to. She was begging me to stop, but I only went in deeper so I could feel her.  She dripped over my fingers and I pulled them out making her taste it.

I slid off my pants turning her around as I entered her from the back. "Throw it back."  I ordered as she pressed her ass against me going back and forth faster and faster.  I hugged and squeezed her breasts tighter as she screamed increasing her pace. I yanked on her hair, slapping her ass accordingly.

She then released her self over me. But I still gripped her hair, pounding into her. When I felt myself about to burst I pulled out, nutting over her back. "Clean yourself up,"  I demanded. She did as told making her way towards the shower.

I pulled up my shorts and made my way towards the desk. I was going to see Zani tomorrow.  I started to write her my feelings. Because I wasn't going to be able to tell her in person.

(Ahzani's POV)
The guards threw me into the padded cell, secluded from the rest of the prisoners. I felt like some animal. I banged at the walls kicking and screaming.  But It was no use, no one could hear.

They slid in my dinner under the door.  Which looked like puke. So I picked at it, refusing to eat it as I fell asleep.

The next day was visiting day. As I was released from my cell everyone's eyes were on me. I could tell they were full of questions.  I made my way to the table with Mike. He looked hungover. "Why'd you come to see me?"  I asked rudely.

"Honestly, I don't know why myself."  he remarked.  I lowered my head. "Zani why didn't you tell me?"  I looked away from him. I didn't know how to answer. "Because you would've treated me like your doing right now." I replied.

He sighed, pulling out an envelope. "What's this?"  I asked. "You'll see.  Open it when I'm gone."  I gave him a strange look.  "Well our time is up."  He said rising from his seat. "Mike wait... Can I have one last kiss please?"  I begged.

He hesitated, but he placed his lips over mine. I felt my heart collapse. I knew that even though I hated him for doing this to me, I still loved him. Then he parted the kiss.  "Goodbye Zani."  "Goodbye Mike."  I clutched the letter as the guard led me to a new cell near more people.

"You don't have a mate yet, but you should be fine."  Said the guard as he locked me inside.  I decided to open the letter.

Dear Ahzani,
You were my very first love.  I used to fantasize about you every period freshman year, you were the prettiest girl at Bossman High.  Although you never gave me the time of day. When you agreed to be my girlfriend you don't know how much it meant to me.

When we first kissed, when we made love, when we got engaged I knew you were the one for me. You helped me bring the most beautiful little princesses into this world Janaya and Anielle. And I know I wasn't the best to you and I apologize. But just know that I love you.

But.. I'm not in love with you anymore.  I will not bail you out and if you get the chance to be released I want you to stay far away from my girls, me, and my family.  Although I hurt you, you destructed me, and we both know how. I will not visit you anymore.  I will send you pictures of the girls and that is final. Have a good life Ms. Parks.
Sincerely, Michael Cane.

I clenched the letter in my palm. I was so enraged but I was calm. I sat the letter on my bed as I plotted my vengeance. I was going to get out and when I was done with Michael Cane he'd wish he was NEVER born.

I want to thank all of my readers for their support and encouragement. I hope this book was good enough for you guys?  Part 2? Let me know in the comments. Share and vote! Thankz again.

#Marie_Gang
@mariexchristina

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251 0 31
Your enemy could turn into having feelings for them...
7.1K 274 19
When love is strong enough, it can break impossible barriers, including death itself.