Sollux x Aradia (Drunken Ba2t...

By Young_Trash101

Sollux and Aradia have been dating for 2 years and slollux has slowly become an alcoholic. Aradia has tried t... More

Drunken bastard:
Where's my 2hit:
Oh my god:
Just one:
Shitstorm:

Not like this...:

286 8 0
By Young_Trash101

*(Sollux POV)*

Does Kanaya seriously expect me to take AA to a party while she is like this? I don't really have a choice but god damn. It's KK's grub day and Kanaya is making everyone go, she will beat the shit out of me if i don't go. 

  I stand up from my computer and i crack my neck, i have to call AA. I call her and she picks up with a grunt. "Sollllllll come to my house and we can have a tea party." I sigh and respond. "I wish  i could, i mean i totally would if given the chance but we have to go to KK's party hon." I hear a groan from her end of the line and then a long drawn out whine. " I don't wanna Sol."  Exactly what i thought she would say." We gotta, i will be there to pick you in a hour okay ? Be ready."  Tears start to find their way down my cheeks and i sniffle a little. "Whatever." She  hangs up the phone and i break down crying. i don't know how much longer i can handle this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 4.9K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
81.3K 3.6K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
1.1M 38.1K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
377K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...