I was made for loving you (Ca...

By Its_Camren_yo

Today was your first day at your new high school, you just moved to Miami because of your dads new job. In c... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
To my readers

Chapter 2

5.5K 166 17
By Its_Camren_yo

Your POV:
I woke up from my nap and checked my phone to see a text from Camila.
I unlocked my phone and smiled
My Queen💕: Tomorrow would you like to go to the mall with me and the girls? You don't have too. But yeah.
To: no I want too. But yeah of course :) it will be fun.
My queen💕: YAYY!! See you tomorrow cutie :)

'Cutie' Camila called me a cutie.
I smiled and just decided to go back to bed.

Next morning, I woke up and got ready for school. I walked downstairs and grabbed a Banana and left for school. Once I got to school, I walked to my locker to put my things away.
I was looking down at my backpack grabbing my books until someone closed my locker.
"Fucking serio-" I looked up and saw Camila weakly smiling.
"Camila... I'm so sorry. I thought it was someone else."
Camila smiled "It's okay Y/N. I'm sorry for closing your locker."
I smiled and nodded my head "Don't worry about it."
Me and Camila started walking to class, until that Austin kid stopped us.
"Mila, Y/N. I will be seeing yall at the party this weekend right?"
I looked at Camila, who was looking at me. I looked back at Austin "Yeah."
He nodded and walked away. Camila and me continued walking. "I'm still upset that you said yes to going."
I looked down and smiled "well it can be our first 'Date'."
Camila stopped walking and stood there, I turned around and looked at her confused. "Was is something I said?" I laughed.
Camila smiled and jumped and hugged me.
"Y/N, are you serious about this party being a date?"
I smiled and nodded my head. Camila started freaking out again.
"Don't freak out to much Camila." I laughed.
"Sorry it's my first date ever.." Camila weakly smiled and continued walking. I stood there watching her walk away, Camila never went on a date before and I find that so hard to believe because I mean come on, Camila? Camila is the most beautiful girl ever.
I shook my head to exit my thoughts, i caught up with Camila and looked at her with a smile on my face.
"Why are you smiling (Y/N)?"
I smiled "Nothing. I'm just happy."
Camila weakly smiled and walked in the class room. I was right behind her, someone had there backpack in the middle of the aisle and Camila tripped. I caught her and made sure she was okay.
"Camila are you okay?" I weakly laughed.
Camila smiled "Yeah.. It happens all the time. But thank you, for catching me."
I smiled "I'll always been here to catch you..."
My eyes widen until I realized what I said.
Camila had this look on her face like she was shocked what she heard.
"I swear I didn't mean to say that out loud."
Camila smiled and hugged me "No it was cute."
I smiled and pulled away to sit down in my seat.
Today's going to be a great day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 5.8K 102
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
912K 21K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
137K 15.7K 22
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
72.5K 2.9K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...