There's No Internet

By papijetSquelcher

*cringe* There's No Internet is just a short "horror" stories book, but it's not really scary ya know. More

Scary Or Not
Photos while Sleep
Wrong Parents
Silver Ring
Headphones
12:07
I wake up
It doesn't work
I'm out there
What's in the basement?
Mommy says, but sister says.
Her
Murder
Sleepwalking Suicide
The kids would love this joke!
10
Boyfriend
It was human.
Bathroom
The fingerprints
Dogs & Cats
Mirror.
Pretending to be asleep, doesn't works.
Under the bed.
Warm
You should worry

Well to Hell

44 4 0
By papijetSquelcher

Sometime in 1989, Russian scientists in Siberia drilled a borehole some 14.5 kilometers deep into the Earth's crust. The drill broke through into a cavity, and the scientists lowered some equipment to see what was down there. The temperature was more than one thousand degrees celsius-but the real shocker was the sound recorded by their instruments. They only captured about seventeen horrifying seconds of audio before the microphone melted. Convinced that they'd heard the screams of the damned in Hell, many of the scientists quit the job immediately-or so at least the story goes. Those who stayed were in for an even bigger shock later that night. A plume of luminous gas burst out of the borehole, the shape of a gigantic winged demon unfolded, and the words "I have conquered" in Russian were seared into the flames. Even though today it is considered to be a hoax, there are many who believe that this incident really happened; the "Well to Hell" urban legend remains alive to this day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

388K 9.9K 36
This is a Collection of Real Life Horror stories. These stories are told by various different people who personally experienced paranormal events.
3.7K 34 22
(WARNING: THIS STORY IS VERY HORRIFIC, CONTAINS BODY HORROR, TG, MENTIONS OF DRUGS, PARASITES AND WORMS, BLOOD AND GORE, VOMITING, AND A BUNCH OF OTH...
1.9K 370 10
𓍯𝐓𝐇𝐄 π’π“πŽπ‘π˜ 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃 π–πˆπ“π‡ 𝐒𝐀𝐃 π„ππƒπˆππ† , π’πŽ 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 πˆπ“ 𝐎𝐍 π˜πŽπ”π‘ πŽπ–π π‘πˆπ’πŠ. ➳ π’π“πŽπ‘π˜ π‚πŽππ“π€πˆππ’:𝐣𝐒𝐀�...
792K 26.6K 149
Urban legends and myths from around the world will be published here.