Silver Ring

There was a Woman who had a silver ring that her husband gave her after he died in a car crash. The woman kept the silver ring save. After 8 months that her husband had died a intruder entered the house while the woman sleeps. He found the silver ring and make it with him. The woman woke up at the sound of a door. She immediately called the police.

The police came but couldn't catch the intruder. A police man said to the woman "to be careful and to report if she sees him again."

Days later the intruder was found dead by a unknown diseases. The police took the ring that belong to the woman. The police officer gave the ring to the woman.

4 weeks later the police officer's daughter died of cancer. Then police officer died y jumping off a cliff. Doctors said that the silver ring was cursed. The woman who had the ring couldn't believe it, why will her husband wanted to gave her a cursed silver ring?? Did he wanted her dead? The woman looked at the silver ring, but she didn't believe it at all.

But then.... 8 months later a couple found the woman dead by a lake. There was a paper with blood besides her. It read; " Do not take the silver ring at all." Besides the paper was a silver ring. The man in the couple gave the ring to his wife.

The wife died in a car crash.