Prison Chic #1st book of the...

By RedNos

#26 in Action on 7/3/2016 Joanna Blake is a reckless girl who wished to be normal all her twenty-one years bu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 10-2
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Frienship... Forever?
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A dark, dark Past
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
I Guess I'm Stuck With You
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Unexpected
Death.. and Love
Chapter 25
Chapter 26- part 1
Chapter 26- part 2
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Loyalty is... hard to get
Over and over, your son.
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Final Chapter 55 (Part 1)
Final Chapter 55 (Part 2)
Epilogue
Announcement!
BONUS Ending

chapter 29

8.7K 177 19
By RedNos

At last! New chapter. Sorry for the wait. My crapy internet was part of the reason, I swear!

BTW, this chapter is dedicated to my very quiet yet real cool friend Wloush. She never comments, I mean like, never! I even told her that I’d dedicate one chapter for her if she did, I was going to buy her LMAO But it never happened.

But that NEVER stop me from loving her.

So, into the story we proceed.

Injoy,

Joanna was in the shower rooms, cleaning.

Well, trying to clean might be more accurate, because Julian kept on distracting her every chance he got.

“We really need to finish this.” She called over her shoulder at Julian who wasn’t doing anything, as always.

“After you tell me how you feel?” Julian said.

Joanna knew what he meant. The day before, she finally finished reading ‘Little Women’ and She’d been fighting nightmares all night long. She hated being weak, and even though she grew to trust Julian so much, she wasn’t ready to lay her weaknesses in front of him so easily. It was hard enough when she told him about her mafia crises.

“There’s nothing to it, really.” She lied without turning to face him.

“Ok, if you say so…” Julian said. He was so annoyed that she wouldn’t open up to him easily. But he wanted her to be at ease with him, he wanted to destroy her walls that kept him from helping her. So he had a new plan, and he started it right then.

“Anna.” He decided to say finally.

Anna?” Joanna turned around to look at him, one brow raised.

“Yeah, you know, short for Jo-anna!” Julian explained.

“Yeah, I kinda got that. No.” she said quickly shaking her head and turned around to finish.

“Why? It’s cute. You know you can call me Lian!” he said and stepped closer to her.

She turned her head to look at him, thinking about it for a moment before she shook her head again, “No way.”

“Why not? It’s cool if you did.” Julian said, circling around to face her.

“It’s cool if Hank said it, or.. or Isaac. For me, it’s… well, it’s just to informal.” She finished the sentence quickly looking away from him.

Was she shy? Oooh, Julian liked that.

“Say it!” he ordered, stepping closer to her. She backed a few steps. “No!” she exclaimed, waving her hand in front of him to make him back off.

“Come on, say it. LI-AN.” He spelled it to her and saw her blush. Damn, she is shy!

“No, Julian, come on. We need to finish this!” she exclaimed and tried to walk around him when he pouted.

Julian grabbed her arm and pushed her gently against the wall.

“Hey!” she exclaimed.

“Li- Aaaaan.” He breathed against her mouth, as if he wanted her to mimic his lips movement. She only looked down at them.

“Come on, Anna, it is not that hard.” He mocked softly and chuckled at her expression. Her lips parted and her eyes widened. She looked so damn vulnerable. It was so new for him to see her like that.

“Li..” she started but stopped quickly, sealing her lips together. She hated losing. Well, he’ll need to persuade her.

Before she could act, Julian pressed his lips on hers in violent kiss. She tried to struggle at first but soon gave in. He’d make her give in and call him Lian Just like he’s making her kiss him back right now.

“Li..?” He said when he pulled back to look at her half closed deep green eyes.

“What?” Joanna said breathlessly. And Julian chuckled. She was so damn cute.

“Come on, love.” He whispered before he kissed her again, but this time he didn’t give her time to kiss back and pulled away quickly.

“Liii..?” he said again, his devious smile spreading and he.

“Li.. an.” She managed to say softly. Very softly, almost a whisper.

“Didn’t hear that.” He said and turned his head to place his right ear in front of her lips.

“What was that?” he prompted and chuckled when he heard her curse softly.

LIAN!! Lian lian lian!” she exclaimed repeatedly and he had to turn quickly so his ear won’t get pierced, all the while laughing.

When he looked at her face, still pinning her to the wall, he didn’t expect to see this look. It was a pout, true, but a pout with very red cheeks and a very vulnerable eyes was definitely something else. And Julian felt his blood boil at the expression.

She opened her mouth, apparently to protest something but Julian immediately covered it with his, dipping his tongue deep inside. Joanna moaned at that. He kept at it for a few more moments, hearing her soft moans, that seemed to be emerging form the back of her throat before he slowly pulled away and gave her his sexy smug smile.

“Good girl.” He whispered huskily before he kissed her sweetly on the forehead and pulled away completely, turning around to continue his work, all the while hearing her heavy breath that echoed around the showers area.

He knew that this would make her mad, but that was exactly what he was planning, to make her madly in love with him.

Hank was sitting at lunch with his two weird friends. Joanna was acting more self-conscious with him now that he knew she was a girl. Julian was acting more cocky than ever, if possible, because he though he got Joanna before him.

Hank didn’t really think of her that way; she was more like a friend or a sister. True, she was cute and pretty, but Hank preferred more girly women. And, well, Joanna was nothing like that.

Julian dropped his apple on Joanna’s tray and it landed with clank.

“Thanks.” Joanna said without looking up from her food. She sounded conserved.

“Thanks…??” Julian prompted.

Joanna muttered something so quickly and Hank thought it was ‘thanks Lian’. But he wasn’t really sure.

“I’m sorry I didn’t hear that.” Julian smiled devilishly and tugged her ear backward so she’d be forced to tilt her head and look at him.

“Ouch..” She hissed. “Thanks Lian!” she exclaimed and Julian released her with a husky chuckle.

“Damn you!” Joanna muttered before she took a large bite out of the apple and chewed on it angrily.

“You called him Lian?” Hank said in a shocked voice and Joanna shot him a glare, muffling curses through her filled mouth.

“Oh my God. How did you get her to do that?” Hank said to Julian.

“I know her week spot is her ear.” Julian said as he laid back on his chair. “She’s really ticklish there.” Julian whispered to his friend and Joanna punched his shoulder.

“You two are really… serious!” Hank said to the both of them.

He saw Joanna trying to hide her blushing face and Julian wiggling his brows stupidly.

“What the two of you are going to do when,” he mouthed ‘she’ and continued, “finishes her year here. Then what?” hank asked seriously. He knew how sensitive this subject was but they had to discuss it sooner or later.

Joanna’s eyes looked pained as she lowered them to the table. And Julian rested the back of his head head on his hands as he stretched his spine.

They didn’t say anything for the rest of the lunch and hank felt really sorry for them.

“Julian Drake, you have a visitor!” a guard came to their small group once they stepped out of the food hall and into the yard.

“Who is it? Isaac?” Joanna asked cheerfully.

“I don’t know, probably.” Julian said, not really enthusiastic about it. After his last encounter with his ex-lawyer friend, he wasn’t sure he’d see Isaac again.

“Of course it’s Isaac.” Hank rolled his eyes. “No one ever visits you. It must be him.”

Julian shot his skinny friend a death glare. Before he said, “I hope so.”

The guard then took him away from them and he could hear Joanna saying something like ‘say hi to him’, but he had bigger issues going throw his head. Like, what if it wasn’t Isaac? What if it was the mafia paying him a visit… again?

Julian arrived to the visiting area. He looked around before the guard released his cuffs and nudged him inside and exhaled in relieve and smiled widely when he found out that the visitor was indeed his good friend, Isaac Jefferson.

Isaac, however, wasn’t that pleased to see him.

“Zaac, my good friend!” Julian said cheerfully but cautiously as he sat on the opposite side of the table.

Isaac stared at him for a moment then said, “Nothing happened for the past month, so I gathered you didn’t do anything?”

Julian wanted to punch himself for the look Isaac was giving him now.

“No. I mean, yeah, things happened after.. your last visit.” Julia said looking down at the table.

“Things like what?” Isaac narrowed his eyes at Julian. “Is Joan alright?” he asked.

“He’s, well she, is fine.” Julian said as a grin spread across his face. “Ummm. Bad things happened to her, but now everything is ok.” He said, giving his friend a knowing look.

She?” Isaac’s eyes widened in surprise. “Oh my God, you know that I know!” he exclaimed.

“Yep! I am quit hurt actually. I mean, you told Hank but not me.”

“Well, you do know why I did that.” Isaac said, trying to justify it.

“Oh, don’t worry!” Julian said innocently, “I’m not really mad at that!” He said and leaned forward at the table and Isaac’s brows shot up. Oh, no.

“See, what I’m really mad about is the how. How did you find out? Hmm?” Julian said softly, almost in a whisper, but his tone promised madness.

Isaac flushed and looked away. “Umm, I don’t see why this would… bother you so much?” Isaac said as he repositioned himself in his chair.

“Well, you see, because you didn’t tell me earlier and after your last visit, I had to find out the hard way, the way that made Joanna suffer.” Julian said and Isaac’s eyes softened in regret.

“But then afterwards and almost immediately, I knew that my feelings for her was stronger than my feeling toward my own mother!”

“Which is normal.” Isaac dropped in.

“And I had to pull away from her to give her space, which lead the other men inside to think I didn’t care anymore. As a consequences to that situation, Joanna ended up in the hole.” Julian said, his features hardened as he remembered that horrible time.

“Oh, no! But she’s scared of small places. Please tell me that theory of yours wasn’t true.”

“Sadly, it was. And I was going insane at the time.” Julian continued and Isaac shut his eyes in pain.

“How’s she now?” Isaac asked, still closing his eyes.

“She’s fine.” Julian said.

“But all that wouldn’t have happened if you had told me when you knew. I’d have punched you in the gut then for daring to touch my girl, but then I’d have gotten over my crazy idea and wouldn’t have hurt her so much like I did.”

Isaac scratched the back of head looking away before realization struck.

“Wait,” he looked at Julian, his eyes expanding, “Did you just say ‘my girl’.” He said in disbelieve.

Julian’s serious face was switched with a very pleased one immediately. “Indeed I did.”

“Ooooooh, no way. You did not!” Isaac burst into laughter and leaned forward to punch Julian in the arm.

“HEY! No touching!” one of the guard shouted at them and Isaac raised his hands up, all the while still laughing.

“Oh, God. Man, I can’ believe how you made me feel like shit just now. You really have a gift.” Isaac chuckled.

“So, you two are like, together now?” he asked after he calmed down.

“Yep.” Julian said, popping the ‘p’.

“How’s that working out?” Isaac asked.

“Excruciating.” Julian sighed in exasperation. “We have to sneak around all the time. It’s too dangerous.”

“Ahha, s you two are serious.” Isaac stated more than questioned. “Did you tell her?” Isaac then asked seriously.

“Tell her what?” Julian asked, folding his hands defensibly against his chest. Despite his question, Julian knew exactly what Isaac meant.

“That you leaked her location to the very people she’s hiding from?” Isaac said, frowning at him.

“No.” Julian said and looked away from his friend’s judgmental stare.

“Why not?”

“It’s been very hard for her, for us, to get together at last. I’m not going to sabotage that with irrelevant shit.”

“Irrelevant?” Isaac snorted. “Her life is at stake because of you!”

Julian didn’t say anything. Isaac took a large breath to contain his anger as he tapped the table with his fingers.

After a few moments Isaac spoke again, “She’s in danger.”

“You think I don’t know that.” Julian hissed. “I hate my self every day for it and I’m doing everything to keep her safe.”

“No, I mean this time she’s seriously in danger.” Isaac said as he scratched his forehead and leaned on the table.

“I have been keeping tabs on this subject ever since my last visit with you.”

“What do you mean.”

“I’ve been paying people to get me information from the mafia, about this issue.”

“What the hell, man? You are on probation, if the cops found you involved with the…”

“I’m not involved, no one knows who I am. I may not be as good as you and Hank, but I have learned a few tricks from the two of you.”

“But…”

“Julian! That is not the issue.” Isaac banged the table with his hand. “They know.” He whispered fiercely.

“No. they suspect.” Julian said, his eyes harden with terror.

“When I came today, I thought you were behind it, and I was going to give you a piece of my mind, but obviously you aren’t the one who confirmed her identity to them.”

“I didn’t!” Julian hissed.

“And I believe you, man. But, fuck, they know!” Isaac hissed back. “Someone must have known, someone from the inside. Maybe that guard, Kevin?”

“No way, Joanna trust him with her life. He knows about her from the beginning.” Julian shook her head and leaned back at his chair.

Isaac exhaled slowly. “Anyway, I think the next step is to get her out or kill her….”

“No, they won’t. They need her.”

“What for?” Isaac asked in confusion.

Julian looked around, not sure if it was alright to talk about details.

“Listen, I will need your help.” Julian leaned forward again.

“What for?” Isaac asked, leaning at the table as well.

“What’s your phone number?”

“I don’t have a paper on me.” Isaac said.

“Just say it, you know I can memorize it instantly.”

“Right.” Isaac smiled a little and told him the number.

“Why do you need it.”

“I need you to stay close by all the time.”

“Why?”

“I seriously don’t know, Zaac. But if something happens, you are the only one I have.” Julian whispered quickly before the guard came behind him to inform him that time was up.

“Take care of…. Him, Julian.” Isaac called after him as the guard took him back inside.

Joanna was sitting on Hank’s bed, reading one of her books. Julian was so late. He must be catching up with Isaac, she thought.

“Where’s Julian?” hank said, he just arrived form his library duty.

“I think he still in his interview.” She said to him and stood up from his bed.

“No, it’s alright. You can sit there.” Hank told her and she shot him a glare.

“Hank, would you stop it!” Joanna snapped at him. “You’ve acting like this ever since you told me that you know about…” she trailed of because she knew he was aware of what she was talking about.

“You don’t have to act differently around me. Be the old Hank that I like so much.” She said.

“See, that a girl would say.” He chuckled as he stuffed his hands in his pockets and she rolled her eyes.

“What I’m saying is, I’m not going to change the way I am around you because you know. If you got into trouble, I’d Jump right in and make a deal with the devil if I had to.” She told him as she put her hands on her hip in an adorable way.

Hank just looked at her. He couldn’t believe the danger she got in because of him before. But he could never forget the favor.

“It sucks that we couldn’t get out to the yard today.” Hank decided to say.

“Yeah.” Joanna said, happy to change the subject. “They say there’s a storm outside.” She said.

“Yes, this happened before.” Hank said and sat at the chair of the small disc.

“Hank,” Joanna said suddenly and sank down on his bed, “You are the first friend I had in my life. You know that.” She said shyly. Hank only scratched the back of his neck in embracement.

“Well, it’s a big deal for me.” She said quickly before she looked back at her book.

“Thanks.” Hank said awkwardly. “You were the one who got Julian to talk to me after all these years.” He said.

“I don’t know why you and Isaac thinks I was the one who did that. I did nothing.” She exclaimed.

“You stood up to him, for me. It’s a big deal.”

“He deserved it.” Joanna muttered and chuckled at the memory of Julian’s face when she told him off that day.

Hank placed his hand on hers and said, “Seriously, thank you for that. I’ve become stronger because of you.” He told her and she looked up from her book and smiled warmly at him.

Suddenly, a bang on the cell bars startled them both. It was one of the guards.

“Joan Cage! Come with me.” The guard said.

Joanna noticed a long scar that ran across the guard’s face from his right temple to the left side of his chin. She also noticed that she haven’t seen him before, not that she kept tabs on every guard.

“Where to?” Joanna asked in confusion, it wasn’t her Anger management day.

“There’s a problem with the shower rooms. Apparently you didn’t do a good job today.” The guard told her.

“I did too!” Joanna exclaimed and stood up but stopped immediately when she remembered whom she was talking to.

“Fine, I’ll come with you.” She said and placed her book up on her bed next to the pile of the other books.

“See you later, Hank.” She said with a cheerful smile before she turned and followed the guard.

Joanna was following the guard who was walking oddly too fast. She tried to keep up with him with her shorter legs until they were closer to the shower room.

She saw Tom the guard at the end of the long hallway sitting on a chair in front of the shower’s area. Tom looked up at them and she heard the guard next to her tense and curse softly when he saw him.

This guard was too weird, Joanna thought.

Julian was almost racing the guard who was taking him back to his cell. Why the hell were they going back to the cells?

“Why are we going this way?” Julian asked.

“There is a storm outside, we had to close the backyard.” The guard answered discreetly.

Storm? there was no fucking storm outside. It was a clear sky, Julian thought. Now, he couldn’t wait to reach back and make sure Joanna was alright.

After he left Isaac just the, he had a good idea of who confirmed Joanna’s identity. After his stunt at the basketball tournament, Gerry was the first suspect in Julian’s jumbling mind. He was going to make sure of it now and probably kill the gut in the process.

Once he reached the Cells hall, he almost ran up the stairs and to Joanna’s cell. His heart nearly dropped when he only saw hank sitting there.

“Where is she?” Julian asked quickly and Hank’s eyes widened at the use of ‘she’ so easily.

“Hush, someone could hear you!” Hank whispered and stood up, alert at his friend’s panicked appearance.

“Where the fuck is she?” Julian asked again, this time with a deathly tone.

“A guard came and took her.” Hank said quickly.

“To where?” Julian bellowed.

“I.. I think he said the shower room or something.”

“How can you be so fucking stupid!” Julian said with panic.

“Why? What happened?” Hank asked, not caring about Julian remark.

“Fuck!” Julian was seriously freaking out.

He turned around quickly and ran down the stairs to look for him, The fucked up pupped master.

“Hey!” he bellowed when he saw Gerry walking toward him. Once he reached him, he grabbed him by the collar and hissed to his face, “where the hell is she? What the fuck did you do?”

Gerry looked at him with a smug smile. “I’m sure you’ll find her, drake.” He spat at him and chuckled darkly and leaned forward to get even closer to his face.

“No if you’ll excuse me, it’s show time!” Gerry said and Julian’s eyes widened at the sound that followed.

BOOM!

P.S. to readers,

Hi people! How’s life?

Intense chapter, huh? My heart raced when I wrote it, did it race when you read it?

So, one question: What the hell happened…………. next?

KYAAAAAAA.. Please don’t hate me. I know I haven’t update for so long, but I did now so, peace?

Promise promise I’ll do the next chap soon. It just has been so crazy with the exams and the writing block I got. But it’s gone now so….. stay tuned.

Love ya all. Please comment at this intense chap so I could know you recived it the way I imagened it........... and VOTE ;D

Ok, buhbyye <3

Red.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.6K 2.1K 50
18+ The Spanish twins - Valentina and Valencia were living a normal mafia life. Their little family of three ever since their mother died and their...
2.8K 23 35
two different worlds that make there way to each other. a innocent girl with a Mafia man. Riley Smith, a 18 year old girl who is still in high school...
191K 4.6K 76
Fraternal girl twins and their parents moved to New York from what one of them considered as her Perfect Life in Atlanta, while the other one was rea...
45 9 6
Matthew Blake Herandez: He is the heir of the Spanish mafia. Blake is 22 he is a college senior. He majors in business. Has an abusive father who cau...