Book 2: Life in Highschool

By michey2020

Book 2 to Life In The Woods Katherina got placed under a spell by her so called Mother. She has forgotten abo... More

Aouther Note
Recap: Distant memory
Chapter 2: School fight?
Chapter 3: School Trouble?
A/N
Chapter 4: Damons POV
Chapter 5
Chapter 6: Mate?
Chapter 7: Shopping

Chapter 1: Going to School

9 2 0
By michey2020

Ring...Ring.....Ring...Ring..

Uhgg! What is that awful noise? It needs to just go and die! Leave me alone and let me sleep!.

"Katherina wake up!" Mom yelled through my bed room door.

"Alright alright. Im up mom"

"You might want to hurry up. I made breakfast, and all of your slibings are almost done getting dressed."

Ah heell nah! Aint nobody is going to take my beloved food away from me!

I jumped out of my king sized bed and look outside of my window.
Ok its rainy, fogy, and from what I can tell, cold because the window feels cold. Perfect for just throwing on my hoodie!

I pick up my grey hoodie, (it seems to make me look smaller then what i really was. It feels like a huge big warm blanket hugging me) off of my computer chair and pulled it over my head.
I have a tank top under of course. I run into my closet and put on my dark blue skinny geans.

I went into my bathroom, (Yes i have my own bathroom in my room!! And i love it.) and brushed my long black hair. Then i put on my black convers. I raced downstairs, and into the dining room. Mom had said that they were all eating, but i guess that most of them had already left for work or school.

Jenna is the oldest silbing. She has hazel eyes, and short blond hair that comes up to the end of her ear lobs. She is pale becuse of the cold weather outside. She is 5'6 & 28 years old. She is in her blue scurbs all ready for work; she is a nurse at the children's hospital. She is a very kind person she cares a lot about people and everything around her.

Jacob is the second oldest. He has dark brown hair and light blue eyes. He is a model, he skin has the perfect tan, becuase he has to go taning. He is muscular and in shape. But dont let his look deceive you, he can be such a huge jerk that uses girls with his charm. He is 27 turing 28 very soon. He is 5'10.

Jake is his twin and hes obviously the same age as Jacob, and he is completely opposite of him. He has light brown hair and drak blue eyes. He works in the library and is super book smart. I guess that you could say that he's a nerd, but he is also one of the sweets people that you will ever know. He is kind of muscular and he could be a model if he wanted to be one. He is 5'9.

They rest had left so I'll skip them right now.

James is 1 year older then me wich makes him 17. I love him to death but he can be a pian in the butt. He has dark brown hair and vibrant blue eyes. He is 5' 10 and a 11th grader. He can be sweet but also a hug jerk when he wants to be.
(a/n its like the begging of the school year for them)

Then comes me. I am 16 years old. I have black hair. I am 5'11. I can be nice, but if you be a b!+ch I'll be one right back. I tell the truth stright and up front, if u ask me too. But i wont lie to you about soemthing stupid. Ok enough about me.

Last is my little angel Adam! I love him soo much!! He is my world and i am his!!!. In a none disgusting and disturbing way. He is 6 years old.
(a/n i forgot the discription i gave for him in the last book but its the same in the last book for him, Katherina, James & all of the mates.)

I sat down in between Adam and James. Jenna, Jacob and Jake were all in there own deep conversation

"Heres your plate little sis." James said as he pulled it from under the table.
Its his hiding spot, if he didnt hide the food for me then I would never have somthing to eat what so ever.

"Thanks" I said as I began to eat the bacon, eggs, grits, and sausage.

"Did you sleep good Kathy?" Adam asked.

Did i sleep good? My dream was wried as hell. As if Damon, Sam, Alex or any of the other cute guys at my school were my mates. But i guess it was kind of a cool dream. Being able to feel secure and safe with people you love. Wait what am I thinking? People that I love?!
God I dislike Damon he's suck a huge jerk and a control freak.

"Um.. Yeah, my dream was very interesting"

"I had an awesome dream! Me and you and James, were in this filed with colorful flowers, and butterflys! Me and you moved into a house in the woods and we were very happy and went swimming!! We has fun!! But then James had to take me away to keep us safe!! But i stills gots to see you!!" Adam exclaimed

Awee he's so fricken cute!!

"Well that sounds like a very wondful dream Adam." James said

"It was!" Adam exclaimed noding his head up and down.

"Ok its time we need to go. Adam go brush your teeth." James said

"I bet i will beat you Kathy!" Adam yelled as he got up from the table and ran to my room.

We kind of share a room, he has his own but he prefers to be in mine with me.

I rushed to eat the rest of my food, and James took care of my plate. Then I ran upstairs into my room and brushed my teeth. Then I ran back downstairs, into the garage and hoped into James car.

Yes i beat the little sucker!!

"Haha Kathy i beat you!" Adam exclaimed from out behind the passenger seat.

"What! Thats no fair!! You were done eating before me." I replied.

"But you took my challenge. So I win!" He exclaimed the last part

"Fine you win." I said fake pouting.

"Dont be sad Kathy, im sorry for cheating." hs said as he hugged me from behind

"Got you!" I exclaimed as I pulled him into my lap and started tickling him.

"Ahhh! No.....kat...kathy!!...Please!!!" Adam said in between laughing.

"Alright you two we need to get going so could you please buckle up Adam?" James asked

I let go of Adam, and he climed into the back seat.

"Um Katherina, Adam. Where are your back packs?" James asked.

At the same time me and Adam Jumped out of the car and raced into the house.

We came back into the car, James pulled out and drove us to school. We went to Adams school first.

"Bye Kathy! Bye Jay! Love you!" Adam said as he got out of the car.

"Love you too!" we said at the same time.

"So Katherina"

"I known I know. When we get to school keep some kind of distance because people will think that we are dating because we look nothing alike. And also don't bother you when you are with the future alpha and his friends. Oh and you also don't want me sperding my 'weridness' to any of them." I cut in

James is the alpha's beta. Wich is kind of werid because we are not wolves but whatever.

"Yes that is true but that wasn't what I was going to tell you." he paused. "They are turning that certain age where they find there mate soon."

Oh my god. I think that I might be sick. Why do I feel sick?

"And they want to throw a party for there biryhday. And all females have to go."

"Im not going." I replied.

"You can't just not go. Its a demand."

"They don't even know me James. And plus we aren't a Vampier, Hybrid, Werewolf, or Demon; so I dont have to listen to them." I said as he turned into he school parking lot.

"Um yes you kind of do need to listen to them. I mean that is if you want all of us to keep our jobs. We might not be one of them be we are also not human. And right now we are in there territory and what they say goes." he said.

I got out of the car.

"Katherina." he said behind me. I turned around to him "I love you and I'm sorry that you dont want to go. But there is no rule that you have to saty. Go in for 5 minutes or less then get out."

"Ok. Thanks for the ride love you too."

I walked up the steps to enter the building and went to my locker. I put my backpack in there and got out my Binder, Math note book, and Science note book.

I closed my locker and bumbed into Brooke.

She is a skinny blond with bark brown eyes. She is 5'5 and snobby. She is a true b!+ch, who doesnt give a damn about anyone else but her. She is on the cheerleading squad. She is also daiting Damon who is jsut to blind to believe that she would so much as hurt a fly.
And i just so happen to hate- strongly dislike her

"Watch where you are going snob." she said pushing me back

"Um no how about you watch where you are going sir!" I said pushing her back

Yes i called her sir. Its an insult to her cus shes a girl. Who to me looks like a dude with her blond mustache. Eventhough you can't see its there.

"Uh. What did you just call me?!" she yelled

"What did i just call you? Hum I guess you need a hearing aid because you cant hear anything at all old man!" I said just as loud.

And by now everyone is staring to look at us.

******
Totaly a cliff hanger!!
Boom! Frist chapter!
Did you like it? Sorry for any misspelled words.
Bye bye my Birdys!
Comment, Share, and vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83K 6.1K 50
"Is she mine?" Freen asked with shaky hands watching the little kid playing on the playground. Her hair cascade on her shoulders, her eyes were brown...
52.2K 3.4K 72
In Physics, we learn 'Opposites attract', in Chemistry, we learn 'Like dissolves like' and in Biology we learn 'Dopamine + serotonin + oxytocin = Lov...
177K 15.6K 64
Sequeal of 'Home To You' can be read stand alone. ©️All Right Sereved by me @deliciouspeach__ (writer_maira)©️ 25 years have passed and everything i...
294K 22.6K 35
ပဲပြုတ်သည်ငပြူးနဲ့ ဆိုက်ကားဆရာငလူးတို့ရဲ့ story လေးတစ်ပုဒ်