Chapter 1: Going to School

Ring...Ring.....Ring...Ring..

Uhgg! What is that awful noise? It needs to just go and die! Leave me alone and let me sleep!.

"Katherina wake up!" Mom yelled through my bed room door.

"Alright alright. Im up mom"

"You might want to hurry up. I made breakfast, and all of your slibings are almost done getting dressed."

Ah heell nah! Aint nobody is going to take my beloved food away from me!

I jumped out of my king sized bed and look outside of my window.
Ok its rainy, fogy, and from what I can tell, cold because the window feels cold. Perfect for just throwing on my hoodie!

I pick up my grey hoodie, (it seems to make me look smaller then what i really was. It feels like a huge big warm blanket hugging me) off of my computer chair and pulled it over my head.
I have a tank top under of course. I run into my closet and put on my dark blue skinny geans.

I went into my bathroom, (Yes i have my own bathroom in my room!! And i love it.) and brushed my long black hair. Then i put on my black convers. I raced downstairs, and into the dining room. Mom had said that they were all eating, but i guess that most of them had already left for work or school.

Jenna is the oldest silbing. She has hazel eyes, and short blond hair that comes up to the end of her ear lobs. She is pale becuse of the cold weather outside. She is 5'6 & 28 years old. She is in her blue scurbs all ready for work; she is a nurse at the children's hospital. She is a very kind person she cares a lot about people and everything around her.

Jacob is the second oldest. He has dark brown hair and light blue eyes. He is a model, he skin has the perfect tan, becuase he has to go taning. He is muscular and in shape. But dont let his look deceive you, he can be such a huge jerk that uses girls with his charm. He is 27 turing 28 very soon. He is 5'10.

Jake is his twin and hes obviously the same age as Jacob, and he is completely opposite of him. He has light brown hair and drak blue eyes. He works in the library and is super book smart. I guess that you could say that he's a nerd, but he is also one of the sweets people that you will ever know. He is kind of muscular and he could be a model if he wanted to be one. He is 5'9.

They rest had left so I'll skip them right now.

James is 1 year older then me wich makes him 17. I love him to death but he can be a pian in the butt. He has dark brown hair and vibrant blue eyes. He is 5' 10 and a 11th grader. He can be sweet but also a hug jerk when he wants to be.
(a/n its like the begging of the school year for them)

Then comes me. I am 16 years old. I have black hair. I am 5'11. I can be nice, but if you be a b!+ch I'll be one right back. I tell the truth stright and up front, if u ask me too. But i wont lie to you about soemthing stupid. Ok enough about me.

Last is my little angel Adam! I love him soo much!! He is my world and i am his!!!. In a none disgusting and disturbing way. He is 6 years old.
(a/n i forgot the discription i gave for him in the last book but its the same in the last book for him, Katherina, James & all of the mates.)

I sat down in between Adam and James. Jenna, Jacob and Jake were all in there own deep conversation

"Heres your plate little sis." James said as he pulled it from under the table.
Its his hiding spot, if he didnt hide the food for me then I would never have somthing to eat what so ever.

"Thanks" I said as I began to eat the bacon, eggs, grits, and sausage.

"Did you sleep good Kathy?" Adam asked.