##𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍 ───𝐃𝐈...

By M-KOCAS

(Our favourite little innocent girl, Koca Mukami is back again in another sequel of Lost One {Diabolik Lovers... More

Rapist To Friends
Your Alive...
Encounters
Lets Go Home...
Family
Author's Note...
Halloween~ Just Started Oh Fang...
Claire Is On ThE RANT
Songs And Boys Arent The Only One
Brothers And Sister Conflict
Christmas Love
A Place To Call Home
Change
Between The Real And Fakes
Truth's Began
Past And Present?
Secrets Discovered
Secrets Start To Spill
To The Past
Repeat
Broken Trust

Night School

966 56 5
By M-KOCAS

Koca~

As I smiled at her I walked into the limo. "Umm... Koca.." Yui started. "Yes?" I asked as I took my phone out. "Are you going to Night School with us?" I flinched at that question. "No, I'm sorry Yui but I won't be there to help you at school." I answered. "E-Eh!?!?" She yelled. "But why aren't you coming with us to the school!?!?" "I have.... My reasons..." I answered.

Time skip~~ 2 days later~

"Koca, are you going with us to school?" Ask Reiji from the other side of the door. I ignored him as I stayed on the bed, watching High School of the Dead. "Koca! Answer me! Are you coming to school with us!?"

"NO."

1 week after~

"Koca-"

"No."

"Come-"

"No."

"To school-"

"No."

"PLEASE!!"

"DUMMIT AYATO NO IM NOT GOING TO SCHOOL!!" I yelled out. "If you keep bugging me say that your Takayaki is bye bye. Now please. Don't ask me again." I turned around to leave as I walked. He then grabbed my wrist. "At least ride with us. Just once." He said. "I'll think about it." I jerked my hand away as I walked away from the royal Prince.

After they come back~

"What happened!?!" I asked them. Yui looked at me more as she tried to explain what happened when they went to school about the limo. "Like I said!" She said. "Some vampire made the limo crash the tree! One had black hair that's tips go to white... He was wearing a chocker and was carrying a blue book. Another was a blonde curly hair with blue eyes. Then another one had brown hair that was in a bun, and he was big, then one with a grey hair with bandages over him!!" That certain explaination shot me.

"It'll be alright Yui," i said as i put my hands on her shoulders. "You'll be fine as long as the Sakamaki brothers are there." "Hai Koca." She nodded as i turned around. "Well anyways you better get some sleep since you have Night School tomorrow." I answered walking away from her. I walked into the bedroom the the boys gave me to stay at. Its been a week since ive been here. Soon i walked into the kitchen after i got the recipe of notes. I mixed the ingredients as it baked in the oven. After i iced it and got it all pretty i boxed it and turned around to leave.

But when i did Laito, Kanato and Ayato were in my way. "Why dont we play Koca-chan~" his voice sounded different from the type i heard year- centuries ago. "Koca, what did you make?" Kanato asked tilting his head with Teddy. "Oi, chichinashi. Ore-sama wants takoyaki so make me some." Ayato smiled at me. "Ahem," i started as i cleared my troat. "Sorry Laito, Kanto its not for you, and Ayato make your own i dont have time." Laito had a smirk that faded to a frown, Kanato was sad and Ayato started to yell.

"OI!!! ORE-SAMA IS ORE-SAMA AND ORE-SAMA WANTS TAKOYAKI!!!"

"AS IF AND WHO SAID I WAS FLAT CHESTED!!" I yelled out as i had pouty eyes. "Oreo-sama is mean im not flat chested...." "E-etto..." Ayato uttered. "U-uh sorry geez but seriously, you look flat as a pancake you dont have the boobs!!" I punched his arm hard. "Is the fuckin ass and boobs what men just want!?!?" I exclaimed out them. "Then fine you wont see me till i get back!! BAKA!!!"

I turned on my heels as i teleported to Melissa-Senpai's bakery shop. "SENPAIIII!!!" I exclaimed as i opened the door. "I got something for you." I said as then i spotted her on the counter reading a book. "Hey Koca what are you doing here?" She asked looking up from what she was reading. "Nothing just got something for you~" i chimed at her as i came closer and soon put the box with goodies inside. "Your favourite."

"Are you talking about chocolate cookies and cake? And more chocolate?" She raised a brow at me as i hummed in as a answer. "Like i said chocolate goodies.~" i answered. "Dayum~" She said as she opened the box. "Heh Senpai," I started as she looked over to me bitting a cookie. "Yeah, need something?" She asked as i nodded a no. "Just wondering." I started.

"How old are you?"

She dropped her cookie as she chewed the one in her mouth before swallowing it. "1 900." She answered calmly as i replied, "Oh okay." I said as i took a cookie. "WAIT. ONE THOUSAND NINE HUNDRED YEARS OLD!?!?" I yelled out. "YOU LOOK LIKE A NORMAL DEMON TEENAGER!!!" "In human years im 19." She said chuckling at me. "Haha funny." She giggled settling down a bit. "Im like close to what that Karlhinez king is age." She bit at the cookie. "You can be such a gulable person, stiffen up a bit." She said as a cookie was in her mouth and she put the box on a different side of the counter. "And besides that i have a boyfriend to run the shop with me."

"Huh?"

I looked at her in surprise as she giggling eating the cookie that was in her mouth. "Hes a demon general. He goes under the demon princess's orders. Kirai." She explained. "I couldnt belive this vampire princess made her a canidite as a subsitute king of hell. Kirai was such a little girl, shes about your age in human years if you think about it." "So this Kirai girl...." I asked. "Shes the first princess of hell meaning shes Lucifer's daugther?" "Yeah, but no demon knows really since she hides it. Shes a Count, Dutchess and luitenit of hell with about 70 something armies." She replied.

"Well anyways i need to go vist her and see how shes doing since shes battling her brother Camio, Sytry the prince of hell and Dantalion a nepmflin from Asthroth's side." She said as i waved a bit. "Yeah same night's about to come anyways." I said as i started to walk away to the door. "See you next time Melissa-Senpai!!" I waved as she waved back at me. I teleported in front of the Sakamaki household. I slammed the doors open in the process.

"IM BACK DID YOU MISS ME?"

I yelled loud enough that almost all the brothers covered my mouth in an instint. "Quiet women." Ayato hissed. I mentally faceplammed as i kicked their hands away making me flip to there backs as i turned around. "Reiji may i please have my uniform?" I asked innocently as they looked at me with eyes sizes like golfballs." A-are you seriously going to school with us!?!?" Subaru yelled out. "Of course, like Ayato asked me about a billion times i agreed." I said calmly. "Now if you may Reiji, may i have- ooff!!" I was then sqeezed by the triplets. "Laito! Ayato! Kanato!" I exclaimed.

"STAHP YOUR SQEEZING THE CRAP OUT OF MY BREASTS."

They soon let go smirks on al, their faces. "Shut up." I said pouting a bit. As soon the Reiji walked forward with my uniform. "Hurry, you have 15 minutes to get ready." "What short time~" i complained as i teleported to my room. I put the uniform on as i left the blazer open with just a red crop top on. I put my blue hair in a ponytail as i put fake glasses on. I stuffed what i needed in my bag, as i put my phone in my pocket running out with my stuff. I littrally ran through the hallways and jumped down the stairs loud enough they heard me in the limo. I opened the door open in no intrest of going in.

"Please, when we're at school adress me as Nashi Acoromason. Its for a good reason just please." I said as i slammed the door close as the driver leveled his window down to me. "Mr Miss Betrix's old butler please send them off, and just for today i wont be riding with them, but i would normally like it when i ride in the limo please drop me off 3 blocks away from the school if you may." He nodded as he put the window up.

I sighed as the limo went out my sight. I walked three steps then i was on school grounds in the girl's bathroom stall. I opened the door as i walked out and went to my locker, like i said i am the most smartest person in the whole planet i had already have everything arranged. I opened it as i looked at my schedule.

Thrusday;

Homeroom; 9:55 - 10:00

Period 1; 10:05 - 11:15

Period 2; Spare

Lunch; 1:50 - 2:20

Homeroom: 2:20 - 2:30

Period 3; 3:35 - 4:40

Period 4; Spare

Homeroom; 6:05 - 6:10

Home; 6:10

"RINNNNNNGGGGGG"

I closed my locker as i went to my homeroom. I sighed as i knew everything because of my super genious mind. But its far away it took my whole 5 minutes to get there since thats what wouldve happened. So i decided to go to my first period. The bell rang again but when i got to the door it wad crowded. "Omg!! SENPAI!! NOTICE ME!!!" "Can you help me Senpai?!" "Senpai i can carry that for you!!!" Girls were yelling as i pushed through it. "Dummit!!" I cursed. "LET ME THROUGH!!" I yelled and soon when i got to the other side i hit a random person as i fell forwards but ended up hitting my ass on the floor.

"Owie~...."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 339 20
Yui became a vampire and got married to Ayato and a few months later she got pregnant by Ayato. Though Yui was Ayato's bride she wasn't always happy...
14K 571 27
What if there was another girl This girl has seems lost in her mind alot However this doesn't stop from the vampires trying to learn about her Will t...
705 33 17
Book #2 of ' Diabolik Lovers Change of Destiny'. Must read the first book in order to understand this book. Warning: may contain mentions of walker...
46.1K 1K 45
It's ya girl Yui!! For some reason I'm in some deep vampire shit okay!! Basically Vampires want my blood and some of them are cool... some of em... w...