Cardinals{Theo Raeken/Teen Wo...

Av AllyMotionless

"If you call me back or let me in, I swear, I'll never let you down again" ~Cardinals by The Wonder Years Mer

Prologue
One: 5A❤️
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
RANT: 5a Finale
Eleven
Tweleve
Opinions Opinions Opinions
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Nineteen
Twenty: 5B❤️
Twenty-One
R.I.P Alan Rickman❤️
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Three pt 2
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Six pt 2
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight pt 1
Twenty-Eight pt 2
Twenty-Eight pt 3
Twenty-Nine
Rant: 5b Finale
Thirty pt 1
Thirty pt 2
Epilogue
To All My African-American Followers/Readers
SEASON 6
Sequel
I Lost My Hero...
Sequel Update

Eighteen

4.3K 104 23
Av AllyMotionless

Song: Monster by Of Mice & Men

~Ryder

"Hey, sorry. Had trouble with starting the Jeep again. Things barely holding on." Stiles goes on to tell Scott. Scott and I just stand there. I'm not sure what's going on, or why Scott is acting so weird right now. And tbh, I don't think this whole thing is gonna go down too well. It's freaking raining...everyone knows nothing good happens in Beacon Hills when it rains.
"Couldn't get in touch with Lydia or Malia."

"Uhh, Scott?" I say out loud. Scott looks at me, the. I look at Stiles, who looks at me, then back to Scott. Scott holds up something..it looks like-a wrench?

WAIT.

"Where did you get that?" Stiles asks.

Scott holds it out to Stiles, telling him, "This is yours."

"I was there when you killed Donovan."

Mother fucking Theo Raken must have stolen that and given it to Scott. That's what they must have been talking about on our way to Sinema!

"Why didn't you tell me?" Scott asks.

"Scott listen, you don't know the whole story." I tell him.

"I couldn't."

"You killed him. You killed Donovan."

"He-he was going to kill my dad. And me. And Ryder. Was I supposed to just let him?" Stiles asks, his voice raising a little.

"You weren't supposed to do this. None of us are." Scott says.

"You think he had a choice?" I ask Scott. "Donovan's a fucking psychopath, dude."

"There's always a choice."

"Yeah, well I can't do what you do, Scott." Stiles yells. "I know you wouldn't have done it. Probably would have figured out something, right?"

"I try..."

"Yeah, bECAUSE YOURE SCOTT MCCALL. YOURE THE TRUE ALPHA." Stile yells, literally freaking me out. I have never seen him so angry. "GUESS WHAT? ALL OF US CANT BE TRUE ALPHAS. SOME OF US HAVE TO MAKE MISTAKES. SOME OF US HAVE TO GET OUR HANDS A LITTLE DIRTY. SOME OF US ARE HUMAN."

"So you had to kill him?" Scott asks him.

"Scott, he was gonna kill my dad. And Ryder."

"Scott, listen. It's not-" "The way it happened.." Scott says, cutting me off. "It gets to the point where it's just not self defense anymore."

"Scott, I was there!" I yell at Scott. "I fucking saw everything, okay? If you don't believe YOURE BEST FRIEND, believe me!"

"What are you talking about? I didn't have a choice!" Stiles yells. "You don't believe me, do you?"

"...I want to."

"Okay, alright, so believe me then." Stiles says. My heart literally breaks because Scott doesn't say anything.

"Scott?" I say.

"Scott, say you believe me."

Scott still doesn't say anything.

"Say it. Say you believe me."

"Say you believe him, Scott.."

When Stiles takes a step towards Scott, Scott takes a step back, actually making me believe he's freaking afraid of his best friend.

"You can't kill people. Do you believe that?"

Stiles just looks at him, his heart is breaking at the fact that after all they've been through, his best friend is abandoning him.

"What do I do about this?" Stiles asks. "Okay? Just tell me how to fix this. Please, just tell me what you want me to do."

"Don't worry about Malia. Or Lydia..or Ryder." Scott says. I give him a look when he says my name. "Maybe..uh, maybe you should talk to your dad."

"Scott!" I yell as Scott walks away from his best freaking friend.

Stiles just stands there, taking everything in that's just happened. "Stiles?" I say, softly as I walk towards him. He then turns around and gets in his jeep, speeding off...leaving me in the rain alone.

"Are you fucking kidding me?"I shout out loud. A car pulls into the lot of the Animal Clinic, and out comes Scott's mom.  "What's going on?" I ask her.

"It's Hayden. Scott things she's dying." She says, hurrying behind her. When I get inside, Theo, Scott and Liam are standing beside the examine table. The first thing I do when I get there, is slap the living shit out of Theo.

"What the fucking hell did you tell Scott?!?!? You didn't have right to tell him!"

"Woah, calm down, babe." Theo says, grabbing both my wrists so I can't slap him again.

"Ryder, don't make him angry. The super moon is tonight." Scott says, holding me back.

"Are you defending him?" I yell at scott.

"No! I just-" He gets inturtupt by his phone. He checks it, and tells us that Lydia wants to meet us at school library. Theo says he'll go, as long as I go with him. I agree, only because Lydia is my best friend and I feel her Bansheeness is telling her something.

***
"Please don't be mad at me." Theo says, parking the truck in the school parking lot. I roll my eyes, obviously ignoring him, and get out.  Before I'm even at the school enters mce, he grabs my arm and pulls me towards him. "Ryder, please." He begs. I stare into his eyes, then his lips, which are really wet because of the rain.

Sighing, I stand on my tippy toes and kiss him. "I love you. I'm still mad at you, but I'm still mad." I say, furrowing my eyebrows. "And it's fucking cold out here."

"Okay, I'll go talk to Lydia..you go to my locker and find something to change into." He says, grinning.. I kiss his cheek and go inside.

I hurry to the boys locker room and get something to change into in Theo's locker. I use his towel to dry off a little before changing. A few minutes later, I'm changes and headed to the library. When I get there, Theo's storming out.

Something feels...off about him. His whole demeanor is different, like I sense anger..and lots of it.  "Hey, is Lydia okay?" I ask him as he walks towards me. He grabs my wrist tightly, yanking me in opposite direction.

"Theo stop." I tell him, but he keeps his grip tight.

"Theo! What the fuck dude, you're hurting me!" I yell.

"All I needed was 5 MORE MINUTES!" Theo shouts. "EVERY SINGLE DAMN TIME!"

"What the hell are you talking about?" I ask his as we continue walking. My phone goes off, so I take it out. It's a text from Mason, and what these next words that are going to come out of my mouth, are truly heart breaking.

"She's dead." I say, dropping my phone is disbelief. Theo stops walking, and let's go of my grip. He looks at me wit a confused expression. I can't help but start crying as I say:

"Hayden's dead."

*writing the Sciles fight was probably the hardest thing I've ever had to write about omg💔😫*

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

168K 6.6K 29
" you don't wanna die this way, trust me " " why? I don't even know you " " but I know that you saved me once "
4.5K 66 30
Its alicia stilnski's first day of senior year with her brother stiles stilinski, she meets someone new and instantly everything changed, love, loss...
54 10 11
"You don't understand! Every time i love someone they get taken away from me! My mom, my own cousin!" Alice says screaming at Scott upset "yeah well...
1.2K 49 19
together forever (published) together doesn't mean forever(published) in another life (published)