Sollux x Aradia (Drunken Ba2t...

By Young_Trash101

Sollux and Aradia have been dating for 2 years and slollux has slowly become an alcoholic. Aradia has tried t... More

Drunken bastard:
Where's my 2hit:
Oh my god:
Just one:
Not like this...:

Shitstorm:

301 6 0
By Young_Trash101

*(Sollux POV)*

How did this happen to us ? Its like one of KK's shitty rom-coms. Its been about 2 months since i have had a single beer, but for Aradia maybe its been a good hour. She has become a zombie of sorts, she just stumbles around with dead expressionless eyes. I know that i cant leave her like this, she will end up drinking herself to death one day. I still love her though... God i love her, And i fucking miss her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

482K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
324K 9.7K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
165K 5.8K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
664K 33.5K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...