◣HE'S TREBLE◥

By lightsoutalice

"i promise you that as long as I'm here I will never not notice you cassie." sequel to "that treble" donald w... More

⎼⎼⌞HE'S TREBLE⌝⎼⎼
⎼⎼⌞chapter two⌝⎼⎼
⎼⎼⌞chapter three⌝⎼⎼
⎼⎼⌞chapter four⌝⎼⎼
⎼⎼⌞chapter five⌝⎼⎼
⎼⎼⌞chapter six⌝⎼⎼
⎼⎼⌞chapter seven⌝⎼⎼
⎼⎼⌞chapter eight⌝⎼⎼
⎼⎼⌞chapter nine⌝⎼⎼
⎼⎼⌞chapter ten⌝⎼⎼
⎼⎼⌞chapter eleven⌝⎼⎼
⎼⎼⌞chapter twelve⌝⎼⎼
⎼⎼⌞chapter thirteen⌝⎼⎼
⎼⎼⌞chapter fourteen⌝⎼⎼
⎼⎼⌞chapter fifteen⌝⎼⎼
⎼⎼⌞chapter sixteen⌝⎼⎼
⎼⎼⌞chapter seventeen⌝⎼⎼
⎼⎼⌞chapter eighteen⌝⎼⎼
⎼⎼⌞epilogue⌝⎼⎼

⎼⎼⌞chapter one⌝⎼⎼

13.4K 223 75
By lightsoutalice

"Daniel said I looked hot but only with six exclamation points, should I be worried?" Staci asked me as she tilted her phone so I could see her message thread.

"Gross. I do not want to here about the flirting between you and my brother." I said gagging as she snickered.

"Barden Bella's to the stage, Barden Bella's to the stage." A voice from outside our changing room said as we all quickly put our things down while fiddling with our hair or costumes.

"I'm just so excited to finally get back on campus tomorrow, I mean it'll be our final year before graduation. It's so bittersweet." I said as we began our walk onto the side of the stage before we got called on.

"Me too, i just hope the time doesn't fly by as fast as the last three years." Staci said as I nodded along with her.

"Let's just forget about it for now and make this performance really count, I mean seriously, the freaking president is here." Staci said and I chuckled before making our way to our places and striking our starting poses as we waited for the signal to begin.

"They say you're a freak when we're having fun. Saying must be high when we spreading love, but we're just living life and we'll never stop. We got the world, we got the world." We sang in synchronization before the lights began flashing different colors.

"It's going down, I'm yelling timber. You better move, you better dance. Let's make a night, you won't remember. I'll be the one, you won't forget." We changed songs as we all began dancing across the stage, quickly livening up the crowd.

"The bigger they are, the harder they fall. This biggity boy's a diggity dog. I have 'em like Miley Cyrus, clothes off. Twerking in their bras and thongs, timber. Face down, booty up, timber. That's the way we like the what, timber. I'm slicker than an oil spill. She say she won't, but I bet she will, timber." Cynthia Rose rapped as Staci jumped in every now and then to sing certain back up vocals with her.

"It's going down, I'm yelling timber. You better move, you better dance. Let's make a night, you won't remember. I'll be the one, you won't forget." We sang as Flo began doing flips across the stage, before we all paused in out places, flipping the script again.

"From sea to shining sea." We all paused as we placed our hands over our hearts as Amy the curtains open, revealing Amy descending from the ceiling to the audience.

"I came in like a wrecking ball. I never hit so hard in love. All I wanted was to break your walls. All you ever did was wreck me. I came in like a wrecking ball. Yeah, I just closed my eyes and swung, left me crashing in a blazing fall. All you ever did was wreck me. Yeah, you, you wreck me." Amy sang as she twirled, all of us running around with ribbons, nearly finishing the set before we all abruptly paused after hearing Amy begin screaming in terror.

"Oh my gosh." I muttered as she began falling before catching herself with the flowing material, her leotard ripping open as her bare butt cheeks were exposed to the entire crowd that gasped in shock.

"Oh my god." Chloe shouted as we all paused, the crowd covering their children's eyes. Staci continued spinning around with her ribbon completely oblivious to what was happening behind her. Amy began turning around causing the crowd to start screaming as the flag began lowering behind us.

"Avert your eyes or take it all in! Make your choice!" Amy shouted as she turned, the crowd screaming in horror once she finally faced the crowd.

"We definitely made this performance count." I muttered to myself as I watched Staci continuing to twirl her ribbon and spin around stage.

***

"Dan get your foot off my side of the car!" I whined as started kicking his foot back to the middle of the car. We were all crammed in to my parents car, driving back to start my final year at Barden University.

"Now he's on my side dad! Tell him to stay on his side!" Tommy yelled angrily as he started rapidly kicking Daniel's leg.

"Ow! Ow! Knock it off!" Daniel yelled as he started swatting Tommy's leg.

"Don't yell at him!" Emma shouted at Daniel, Emma and Tommy have both been inseparable since they were put into the same kindergarten class. I shook my head as Daniel raised his hand doing the little 'blah blah blah' gesture.

"Leave my girlfriend alone!" Tommy shouted at Daniel as he tried swatting his hand, growling in frustration when Daniel would just raise his hand out of Tommy's reach. I started banging my head on the headrest in front of me, waiting for this long car ride to finally come to an end.

"Knock it off butt head!" Tommy continued yelling at Daniel as we finally pulled up to the university. I squealed in excitement as we finally were able to park the car.

"I'm just going to race over to Donald's place really quick and say hi." I told my dad as he nodded while he opened the trunk. I stayed back for a couple seconds to help load my suitcases onto one of the carts.

"Are you excited to be back? You're last year, huh? Remember when you were one of these newbies, with your little whistle and map?" My dad said as we walked past a large group of freshman.

"Whoo! College!" My dad exclaimed as he high-fived one of the freshmen who had his hand held up in an attempt to shield his eyes from the sun.

"He was shielding his eyes from the sun." I told him as he shook his head.

"Knew it when I hit it." My dad said dismissively, trying to play it cool.

"If you say so." I said giggling as he continued pushing my cart for me.

"All right, you go ahead and say hi, I'll go run this stuff to your place." He said pointing at the Treble's house that was now within view.

"Thank you dad." I said giving him a kiss on the cheek as I began walking in the direction before quickly being stopped.

"Cassie! Where are you going? Take us with you! I want to show Emma everything!" Tommy whined as Emma nodded her head in excitement. I looked back at my dad who simply just shrugged.

"Okay, but the both of you have to hold my hand until we make it completely inside the building." I said giving them a look to show I meant business. They both shook their heads furiously as they grinned at each other before hooking their hands with mine.

"There are a lot of people here." Emma exclaimed as she looked around at all of the people walking through the courtyard, as we made our way across the street.

"Yep. That's why I'm having you guys hold my hand, so you don't get lost." I said nodding my head, as I made my way into the house not bothering to knock.

"Woah! This place is AWESOME!" Emma exclaimed, her voice getting so deep that I thought she may of needed an exorcism when she growled out the word 'awesome'. My eyes widening as I glanced at Tommy who stared at her lovingly as he sighed happily.

"Cassie?!" I heard Donald's voice shout as he raced in through the sliding glass door.

"I missed you so much!" He exclaimed as he pulled me into a kiss before we both jumped in absolute terror of the demonic voice that was coming from Emma.

"A HOT TUB?!"

"Holy shit." Donald exclaimed as he held a hand to his heart from the jump scare.

"Don't mind her. Tommy's girlfriend." I whispered as he raised his eyebrows in disbelief.

"A NEON STAR LIGHT?!"

"She is... she sure is loud." Donald trailed off as he watched her running from wall to wall.

"Cassie!" I heard more shouting as Unicycle, Greg, and Hat all made their way inside. They all wrapped me into a giant hug as they cheered.

"Summer felt like forever, I missed you." Greg said as the other two nodded.

"A PATIO!?" Emma screamed as she stood right beside causing all of the boys to jolt in shock at the loud voice that spooked them.

"Jesus Christ, is that a gremlin?" Unicycle said in shock, after being startled by Emma's loud shouting.

"No, I'm a third grader." Emma said confused, as she tilted her head in confusion.

"Alright, just no one feed that thing over night." Unicycle muttered while staring at Emma with a cautious look.

"Not a gremlin, just Tommy's girlfriend." I said gesturing to Tommy as he nodded his head grinning, racing over to hold Emma's hand.

"That's cute, do they even know what that means?" Unicycle said chuckling as he watched the two.

"It means we only push each other on the swings." Emma said nodding her head, as if she was reciting a federal law.

"And never share our cubby with anybody else." Tommy said grinning, Emma slowly turning to him with an accusing glare.

"Even if I'm home sick?" Emma asked angrily, as she glared at Tommy, who turned to her with his mouth agape.

"It was one time! How long are you going to hold this over my head?" Tommy rising his hands up in defeat.

"I don't want you sharing a cubby with Violet Lisecki!" Emma exclaimed in frustration.

"Her rain boots, mean nothing to me." Tommy declared as he grabbed Emma's hand.

"See, this is why you guys may not be ready-" I tried saying before quickly being interrupted.

"But it made me feel bad." Emma said sadly, frowning like a sad puppy as Tommy quickly turned to her.

"It hurts my heart that it made you feel bad." Tommy said frowning as Emma grabbed both of his hands.

"Do you, Tommy, promise for the rest of our lives to never make me feel bad again?" She asked frowning as Tommy nodded his head.

"I do."

"Hold on." I said furrowing my eyebrows at what was happening.

"And do you, Emma, promise to care about me and never make me feel bad either?" Tommy asked as Emma nodded her head.

"I do."

"No you don't." I said shaking my head still in disbelief. Tommy giving Emma a kiss on the check as my jaw dropped.

"What was that?" I asked in shock as I looked between the guys and the kids, who were equally as lost for words as I was. Both kids turning to face us as they grinned.

"Hey honey, I finished putting all your things in one of the rooms." My dad said, making his way into the Treble's.

"I'm heading to the library." One of the newer trebles shouted as they quickly slid past my dad who was making his way over to me.

"Oh yuck, who pronounces it like that." I mumbled as I shook my head at the mispronunciation.

"I use to pronounce spatula as 'spatch-ler back when I was doing part time at Zippy's, felt like an idiot when one of the waitresses corrected me." Unicycle said shaking his head while we all chuckled.

"Remember your great aunt Margaret? Instead of saying window she used to say 'winder'." My dad said clasping his hand on my back.

"'Open that winder'" he said joked, mocking her voice, as we all chuckled along with him.

"She's dead now, fell out a 'winder'." He said cracking up as if he just said the best punchline in all of stand up comedy, all of us continuing to laugh as we figured he was obviously joking.

"I'm kidding, she had a heart attack. Go on." He said quickly becoming deadly serious as he patted Donald's back and made his way over to Tommy and Emma leaving the rest of us wide eyed in shock.

"What the.... F-U-C-K." Unicycle said, spelling out the word once he remembered the kids were still present.

"I know what that spells." Emma loudly whispered to Tommy.

"Fuck?" Tommy whispered equally as loudly while raising his eyebrows at her, as she mischievously nodded.

"Hey Cassie, fuck!" She said loudly before bursting into a fit of giggles as if it was the funniest thing in the world.

"Oh boy." I said taken back as my dad quickly began his lecture on inappropriate words.

***

"Guess who's arrived!" I shouted as I made my way into the Bella's house. The girls screaming in excitement as I heard their footsteps racing towards me.

"Cassie! Your dad put all your things up in the room, Staci's sharing with you." She said as she pulled me into a hug.

"Staci. Nice seeing you." My brother said smirking, as my family now made it into the house.

"Daniel, not quite sure it's a pleasure seeing you." Staci said smirking as Daniel faked being hurt by what she said.

"Awww, look at how much you've grown little guy!" Chloe said smiling at Tommy as she bent down to talk to him. Tommy's always had a little crush on Chloe.

"That's my boyfriend." Emma said assertively as she folded her arms across her chest, making everyone laugh.

***

As we got to the Bella's house we turned on the tv only to see the news talking all about our performance.

"Happy Birthday, Mr. President. The Australian singer who calls herself 'Fat Amy' gave the President a birthday gift from down under during last night's celebration held at the historic Kennedy Center. In case you're wondering what I mean by 'down under', I mean her vagina. She showed her vagina... to the President." A news reporter said as they showed a photo of Amy hanging, pixilated of course. Chloe groaned as she quickly grabbed the remote and changed the channel.

"All eyes were on the a cappella singers, the Barden Bellas. Three time defending acappella national champion, which is... a real thing... apparently. Although authorities have ruled out terrorism as a motive, the Bellas claim the mishap was merely an accident and issued an apology." The lady said, as the screen changed to a pre recorded video of Amy from this morning.

"I am deeply sorry for the upset that I have caused. I feel that I have already received punishment enough... in the form silk burn. Exhibit C." Amy said in the video before turning around and beginning to pull her pants down before the video was cut. Chloe grabbed a pillow from the couch and screamed into it before changing the channel once again.

"Not wearing underwear seems kinda intentional to me." Another news lady shrugged as she discussed with her co-host. The channel once again being abruptly flipped.

"Ya know, until today I thought singing a cappella was the most embarrassing thing you could do." Jimmy Kimmel said making my mouth drop as Chloe shut off the tv.

"Jimmy Kimmel? You can't be serious." Staci said scoffing as I shook my head.

"At least it wasn't Jimmy Fallon. Jimmy Fallon would never do this to us." I said as Chloe continued looking as if she was going to throw up.

"I'd give it until tomorrow." Beca said as I scoffed in disbelief.

"Never. You know your boyfriend looks like hot 90's Jimmy Fallon." I told Beca who shook her head laughing as Staci gasped at the revelation before nodding her head in agreement.

"Now is not the time!" Chloe screeched as we all quickly shut our mouths.

"I'm gonna go and check in with Donald ." I said getting up off the couch and began making my way towards the door.

"We have the meeting with the Dean in two hours, make sure you get back in time!" Chloe shouted as I nodded my head, shouting out a quick 'got it!' as I closed the door.

I walked straight into the place without knocking once I made it to the treble's house. I raised my eyebrows as I heard shouting coming from the living room, making my way over and noticing they were playing 'heads up'. Donald holding up the word 'defecation' as Unicycle was spewing clues at him.

"Think Helen Keller! Think Helen Keller!" Unicycle shouted in frustration.

"Deaf? Blind?" Donald asked confused as Unicycle started snapping his fingers in excitement.

"First one. First one. Almost. Almost." Unicycle exclaimed quickly before Donald just furrowed his eyebrows and pulled the phone away from his head to see what the word was.

"That means poop, you idiot." Donald said in disbelief as he stared he shook his head at Unicycle.

"Oh..." Unicycle said as he tilted his head in confusion.

"Those dumb asses have been playing that game for an hour now, I was counting down the minutes for you to finally come so it could end." Greg said rolling his eyes as he yanked me into Donald's eyesight.

"Donald look who's here!" He exclaimed as Donald quickly got up and wrapped me into a hug as I shook my head at Greg's mischievous grin.

"Cassie!" Donald exclaimed, giving me a peck on the cheek.

"I can't stay for very long, all the Bella's are having a meeting with the dean soon." I said sighing as Donald nodded.

"Shit!" Unicycle said as he recalled our performance at the Kennedy center yesterday.

"I almost forgot about that." Donald said lying through his teeth as he tried to be nonchalant.

"No you didn't." I said shaking my head as I grinned at his blushing cheeks.

"Nobody's forgotten about it." Greg said chuckling as I nodded my head.

"It's all over the news, even talk shows. Chloe is absolutely losing it." I said shaking my head as Donald faked a look of excitement.

"Babe you made the news, how cool is that?" He exclaimed in an attempt to make it sound better.

"Just trying to put a positive spin on it." He mumbled defensively after seeing the looks of confusion from the other guys.

"I appreciate it." I said giggling at the sight.

"I might have some good news. C'mon." He said as he grabbed my hand and lead me to his room, before shutting the door behind.

"So, what's this good new?" I asked as I plopped onto his bed.

"Well I've been thinking, we did share a dorm for a two years, you know?" He said as I hummed, I watched as he began fiddling with his fingers.

"And, well, that's kind of like living together right?" He continued nervously, his cheeks beginning to flush a bright red.

"And we're graduating this year." Donald continued fiddling with his fingers, before I placed my hand over his. I started grinning like a mad man once I realized what he was trying to get at.

"You want to get a place together when we graduate?" I asked him as he nodded.

"I think we're ready too, don't you? It'd be perfect." He said with more confidence once he realized how excited I was with the idea.

"It'll be perfect." I reassured him, as he pulled me into a kiss.

***

second film here we goooo!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 171 7
Sequel to Just Friends - Bechloe *SMUT WARNING* Don't read if you haven't read my first book, Just Friends - Bechloe
30.3K 1K 24
Beca Mitchell is a teenager with tall walls around her heart. She has only ever let two people in. Her two best friends Fat Amy and Stacie. Her dad s...
5.8K 390 29
Sequel to 'Who's that Girl?' Beca and Jesse have become a huge success in the music industry and couldn't be happier. With Chloe and Aubrey graduat...
507K 17.2K 70
-.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝟏𝟎𝟎 | 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘨𝘰𝘭𝘥 , ...