Mentally Unstable (A Jacob Pe...

By MindlessChicks_143

Shayla, a mental hospital patient, is very dangerous. She had to get shipped to a more secure hospital becaus... More

Mentally Unstable
Meeting Him
Getting To Know A Psycho
Unexpected Feelings
The Make Up and A Realization
I Dont Know What It Is But....
.... I (Hate That I) Love You
You're Fake A'f
..... What?
..... What? (Part 2)
Stop! Don't! No! Please! (Rated R)
The Day After
Try, Try Again
Losing It.... Again
He Aint You
I Missed You.
Still No Sanity
Our First Kiss Went A Little Like This
Psychotic Dreams
Second Time's A Charm
It Can't End Like This....
I'm Sorry
Everything's Happening At Once!
Untitled.
Shay Knows
HALP! (Not a chapter)

All Alone.

6K 194 36
By MindlessChicks_143

I plan ahead too much sometimes. I already know that there's going to be a sequel. I'm too excited. Let's just get on with the chapter.... :3 

____________

-Shay's POV

I sighed walking down the hallway. Approaching my room, I took another deep breath before pushing the door open.

Bre glaced over at me before returning her attention to the television. I looked at the floor, slowly making my way to my bunk.

Right now, I have no one. Jacob is pissed. I dont even care right now, though. Nigga needs to learn when to stop.

My friends now hate me. My family never cared. I'm not even mad about that. I left their house a year ago, when I was about to turn 17. I'm almost 18 now. Sadly, that doesnt mean I can leave this place.

My vision became soft as tears flodded my eyes. I sniffed, wiping my eyes before any tears could fall. I laid down trying to compose myself.

"Shay?" Bre got off of the top bunk and looked at me. I shut my eyes and sniffed again.

I turned around so that she couldnt see me. "What?" I choked out.

"Are you okay..?" she sat on my bed.

I couldnt get any words out. "Shayla?" Bre said, placing a hand on my back.

I still couldnt answer her. My body started shaking as the tears started flowinng down my body. The harder I tried to hold it in, the harder I cried.

It didnt even matter that Bre was comforting me. She didnt actually care anymore. Most people only care once someone is broken.

Her concent didnt mean a thing. I'm still alone. Me against the world. Even if it may only be temporarally. I'm alone.

I dont even know if I'm gonna go see Jecob tomorrow. Or even the next day. I love him, but we wouldnt work out.

I closed my eyes tighter, trying to stop crying. I eventually cried myself to sleep, Bre still sitting on my bed trying to comfort me. 

-Jacob's POV

~Next Morning~

I yawned, struggling to sit up. Using the wall to help me, I eventually was able to sit up and lean against the padded walls.

As usual, I waited to see if they forgot about feeding me. Shay isnt here, and they just started feeding me everyday since she started staying in here with me.

I hope she comes back. Maybe I did screw up, but it was a mistake....

One hour passed. No sign of Shayla, or my breakfast.

Another hour. No Shay, no food.

Another hour passed. Nothing...

One more hour. No sign of anything.

I guess I fucked up worse than I thought. I should probably stop fucking with Shayla. I dont even really care about the food. They can let me get as skinny as they please. But Shay? She's the only person I have in here.

I killed my parents, and my other family members hate me for that.

I laid back down, rolling to the other side of the room for enjoyment. Dont judge me. Hell, I'm bored.

I had a slimmer of hope that Shay would still arrive.

That slimmer slowly decreased to nothing with each passing hour. Shay obviously wasnt coming.

So I guess I'm all alone today...... 

________________

Back to what I was talking about. I know there's going to be a sequel and I'm thinking a book (a prequel? I think It would be) about both of their seperate lives before the mental hospital. Lemme know what you think.

Oh, and I'm also gonna start dedicating chapters to my fans :3

But enjoy the short chapter, cuz next one will be longer (:

Vote

Comment

And Fan <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

437K 15.5K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
146K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
928K 35.2K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1M 42.4K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...