You're my hero.

By rileysfarkles

Izzy has been acting really strange lately, but nobody knows why. Suddenly Neverland gets news that the evil... More

Izzy is everything ok?
Friendship is the key!
A Series of Bad Dreams Part 1
A Series Of Bad Dreams Part 2
A Series Of Bad Dreams Finale
Strange waves
The Voice On the Ship
Announcement :D

The Fight.

3.2K 60 59
By rileysfarkles

Cubby's POV
I see the look on Jake and Izzy's faces when they see Marina. She has grown a tiny bit and I think she's wearing more makeup. Plus it looks like she decided to look like her other mermaid friends because she's showing a tiny bit more skin. Stormy told me that Marina has this thing for Jake but I didn't think it would be like this. I didn't tell Jake though because he'd always make a big deal when we go to visit them.
"Hey maties." Said Stormy looking at their faces and trying not to laugh. Stormy had told me she thought Marina was going way overboard with this and that her sister looked ridiculous. I couldn't argue with the truth. As soon as they recover from shock they say,

"Hey Stormy." But Izzy continued.

"Hi Marina. I see you've taken up a new look. It's different but I kind of like it." said Izzy with a smile. I can tell Jake and I both know when Izzy doesn't mean something her smiles twitch a bit, and her smile was twitching like crazy.

" Thanks Izzy! Come on we've got so much to talk about!" she says as she grabs Izzy's arm and leads her away. Izzy looks back to us and mouthes 'HELP ME!'. But I just shrug while Jake just chuckles. Izzy gives him a death glare and mouthes 'I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!' but she's smiling so Jake just laughs harder. And like that Izzy and Marina are so far away they just look like tiny spots moving around. As soon as we regain ourselves we start telling Stormy about Izzy's dream last night.

"And then next thing you know she finally wakes up and starts crying !" I finish off to Stormy who looks like she's putting together pieces of a puzzle. I hope she can give us the information we need.

" My, my looks like poor Izzy sure had a bad one last night! But with the information you gave me I'm afraid the only thing I can tell you was that she had a really bad nightmare about something or someone." When she said we all shivered. Izzy is known as Neverland's angel, no one would ever hurt her. Well not when Jake's around anyways. Even Captain hook hates annoying her, but he likes taking her stuff. 

"But Izzy is the sweetest, who would hurt her?" said Jake with a glimpse of worry in his eyes.

" I don't know maties, but for now make sure to keep her laughing. If she goes to sleep happy she might sleep happy." she said in that cute, little voice of hers. So maybe I had a crush on her but still ! I consider her my good friend and she does too. 

"Well that'll be our mission from now on, right Cubster?" said Jake with a huge smirk. He read my mind. I'm in for some teasing when we get home.

"Right." I say "But someone better tell Marina." I say looking off into the distance where we last saw the two spots the were Izzy and Marina. Looks like they are having a serious argument.

"Uh-oh." we said together at the same time.

Marina's POV

I changed my look just for Jake. I have a huge crush on him. But I'm always nervous he'll pick Izzy over me. I mean Izzy's my friend and all, but is she really Neverland's angel? I mean puh-lease I'm way more cute. And innocent. Besides I'm the pretty one. Look at me ! The long Black hair with the pink stripe, the big gorgeous eyes, the sweet rosy cheeks, the white untouched- by- the- sun skin, and my smile turns so many heads and makes everyone smile. I mean I'm practically a goddess!! Izzy however keeps her brown hair in pigtails, has rosy cheeks, plain brown eyes, and is practically burned by the sun, and her smile is just plain and has no effect whatsoever on people. She looks like a real pirate. Ugh.But some people ( my sister) say that the reactions to the smiles are the total opposite. Anyways as I pull her aside I think about how I'm gonna confess. As we reach a spot I think is far enough I stop her.

"So what is so secretive you had to drag me away from my crew and your sister?" she says raising her eyebrow with a silly grin. I admit it makes her look totally cute.  I just muster a giggle then take a deep breath.

"I have a huge favor to ask Izzy." I say to her which wipes that grin off her face and gets replaced with a sympathetic smile. 

"Call me Iz." Woah that was huge. Only Jake calls her Iz. Nobody else dares call her that. I don't really know why though.It's sort of like an unwritten rule.

"Okay, Iz. Can you, I don't know, like help Jake notice me?" I say and she looks confused that smile no longer on her face.And I promise myself never to call her that again.

"What do you mean Marina?" she asks. God she so doesn't get the hint.

"I mean like notice me as more than a friend. Please Izzy. It would really mean a lot." I say now pleading to her. Her brows furrow and it looks like she's trying to think about what I just said.

"But Marina, why? I mean even if Jake notices you as more than a friend it's not like he'll like you. Boys mature much slower than girls you know and that includes love life."  Okay, never mind she got way more than a little hint. My blood started to boil. Really my love life is what were talking about not her stupid facts.

"Yeah well in case you haven't noticed miss maturity but Jake matures much faster than the other boys on Neverland ." I say a bit harshly but she doesn't even wince. She always winces when I snap at her !

"Look as much as I'd love to hear about the many ways you could ask him out I've got bigger things to worry about and no offense but your love life does not make the list." she says back with an eye-roll at the end. How dare she !? That's it I've snapped.

"Listen here Pixie Dust gal, the only reason your ever around those 3 boys is because they need you as an escape plan. Do you really think you matter ?! I mean you've got Jake, the leader. Cubby, the navigator. And Skully the animal friend who has many useful abilities when dealing with other animals. And what are you ? You realize if they'd given that pixie dust to any one them you wouldn't be needed ! Your just the Plan B, the useless plan, the absolute 0. Your so unneeded!" And when I finish she looks like she's about to cry. I realize right there and then I've taken too far. 

"Izzy, I.." But she cuts me off and says.

"Stop it okay? Please you've said enough.I get it, I'm the useless wannabe." A tear starts falling down her cheek." And whatever, I'll see what I can do with Jake. Later Marina." and she runs off and  as soon as she leaves Cubby, Stormy, Skully and Jake are all next to me. 

"What happened?" asked Cubby standing next to Stormy. God even my little sister has a better love life than me. 

"I don't know." I lie." She just started dazing off as I was talking and then she started crying, when I asked she just told me to leave her alone and ran away." I lie very well and I'm not worried Izzy will tell on me. Jake doesn't look convinced. He stands above me ( considering I'm in the sea and he's on land he appears much taller)his arms crossed across his chest.

"Marina. What happened?" he says more demanding than before.

"I told you." I say defensively. But he still doesn't buy it. I forgot he knows Izzy too well. Uh-oh.

"Marina in all the years I've known Izzy she is way too kind and polite to just daze off when having a conversation. Even when she's in a terrible mood." and as he says this his olive green eyes turn into a dark navy green. He looks a little scary so I give in.

"Okay fine ! So maybe we had a fight and I said some things I shouldn't have, there happy .?" I ask crossing my arms over my chest. He lowers his arms and his eyes turn a little lighter but still dark. Cubby and Skully are staring at me speechless. Stormy looks like she's also about to cry.

"I don't know why you two had a fight and I don't know what you said, but I know this, if Izzy is in our hideout crying her eyes out, I won't forgive you for this Marina. You know better being older than her, she's younger than you and I don't think you'd ever talk to Cubby or Stormy that way. I hope your ashamed of yourself as much as I am." Here he goes again, giving me the big brother lecture. Oh brother. Before I can respond he, Cubby and Skully run back ( well Skully flies back)  to their hideout. I look to Stormy and see the look she's giving me.

"What ?!" I say highly irritated that Jake cares for Izzy. 

"I can't believe you Marina! All that for a boy who probably doesn't even like you ! Sorry but I'm really disappointed to call you my sister." And then she dives back into the water. Ouch! Well that hurt.  I don't go after her though. God I wish I knew how to make things go my way. Then I dive back into the sea.

Youch! Could Marina get any harsher ?! Now no hate towards her. I seriously think she looks like a goddess ! Anyways what do you think ? Good, Bad, Needs Work ? Share your reviews ! Happy Wattpading !! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 367 23
IN WHICH a girl from a corrupt family boards the Titanic, known as the unsinkable ship. She wishes to find unsinkable love, one filled with adventure...
14.4K 272 70
Luna has survived Chris's curse and lost her powers and wings, but one thing is wrong, she doesn't remember her king. Luna feels like a lot of her l...
19.1K 443 55
⚠️I dont own ANY characters in this book⚠️ If you haven't played the game or watched someone play it, please do so before reading! Ships: Sally face...
7.1K 185 29
{Season 2, Book 2} "Please don't leave me again." "I won't...I promise and you promise, not to leave me?" "I promise." After a couple months, Emma fi...