Avoiding Luhan

By youngseoul

Avoiding Lu Han was a bad decision. For all he knows, Sehun might end up liking him even more. More

p r o l o g u e
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s v t
e p i l o g u e

s i x t e e n

7K 256 360
By youngseoul

"What the..." Sehun exclaimed, mortified, when he saw the large thing that dropped from the highest shelf in the closet and onto hand. In his confusion he almost dropped it on the floor, luckily he was able to maintain his balance.

Sehun swore his whole face turned red.

The thing is, it was Lu Han all along who was restraining himself. Sehun was a bit shy about all the cuddling and the kissing ever since they decided to live together in Lu Han's house, away from Yifan, but all they do is cuddling and kissing. Nothing more, nothing less.

Lu Han looks like he really loves Sehun not just because he finds the boy attractive, but because he also cares. A lot. And he resists. A lot.

Sehun was never the one for display of affection and apparently, Lu Han wasn't, either. But it was very obvious that Sehun could read past those amazing doe eyes and it looks like Lu Han wanted a whole lot more.

And, maybe, this is it.

"Hyung!" Sehun frantically shouted on the phone, placing the newfound discovery on Lu Han's bed. "Hyung, answer me please!" His toes were tapping the floor so rapidly that they were almost blurred in his eye sight.

"Whoa I'm here, Supremo!" A deep voice was heard from Sehun's side of the phone. It was none other than the giant idiot Park Chanyeol.

"What were you doing that made me wait so long here?!" Sehun demanded with a voice as cold as ice.

"I was..."

"You were what?"

"Nothing, I was just feeding my dog?" Chanyeol more like asked.

"You stupid imbecile, you have no dog!"

"Park Chanyeol!" A high-pitched womanlike voice was heard in the background. "Don't you dare call a diva a dog!"

"As expected." Sehun closed his eyes and furrowed his eyebrows, a line was creasing on his forehead at the action. "Byun Baekhyun is there. Well I demand you to stop flirting with him first! Bros before hoes, don't you forget that, Chanyeol!"

"I'm not flirting with him! And it was your fault I have to deal with this guy in the first place!" Chanyeol contradicted, and Sehun could hear him stomp his foot on the other line.

"Anyway, you have to help me first, okay!"

"Okay, what do you need?"

"I..." Sehun hesitated; he was reluctant to confess something so embarrassing and wrong to one of his frat mates.

"Go on." Chanyeol kindly urged, not letting Sehun hang up nor let Baekhyun listen to their conversation.

"It's really... I don't know how to put it, but please don't be surprised and don't tell anyone, Hyung." Sehun begged him.

"I won't, and let's get this over with so tell me now because Baek here is being a typical Baek." Chanyeol impatiently tapped on the wall while glaring at Baekhyun to keep quiet.

"Okay." Sehun breathed in and out, completely calming down. "I found a collection of sex toys in Lu Han's bedroom closet."

Chanyeol kept mum at the other side of the line, making the frustrated blond more befuddled and nervous.

While Baekhyun was screeching and screaming like a teenage highschool girl in the background, even jumping up and down to his own joy.

"Well, isn't it normal for couples to be kinky in bed?" Finally, he replied after locking Baekhyun out of his mansion.

"In our case... no." Sehun admitted, his head hanging low in defeat. Honestly nobody ever makes the first move, and because of that he's gotten used to them not making out as often as normal couples do.

"Ugh... have you two even done it yet?" Chanyeol was showing signs of frustration in his tone of speaking.

Sehun didn't speak at all, but his whole face even got redder and redder, turning into a deep velvet shade of red.

"How come?!?!?!" Whined Chanyeol. "I thought he already fucked you since that day you two were official! Turns out Lu Han's a shy one in bed, huh?"

"N-NO! DON'T SAY IT LIKE THAT! We're not ready yet!"

"Then you two have to be! Duuuh, or else Lu Han will lose interest in you and eventually break up with you!"

"That's not possible, he loves me!"

"Then make love to each other!" Chanyeol practically yelled in hopelessness. "I knew it, the HunHan ship will quickly sink down to the bottom of the sea!"

"Stop calling us HunHan!" Sehun yelled back in a pitch that was higher than his usual tone.

"Okay whatever, but Sehun seriously, you need to let go of your pride and just show your vulnerable side to Lu Han okay? Because I heard that your man is dying to claim you, but he thinks that you're not ready yet so he restrains himself. All true, ask Minseok for further, and may I add, sexier details."

Lu Han... is dying to claim me??? Why didn't he say so?

"See Sehun, you have to let go of your pride to enjoy your relationship. Maybe Lu Han is getting intimidated by your bossiness and your coldness and stubbornness, that someday he might leave you."

"But he loves me for me."

"I know that, but you also have to consider his needs. Sehun, he needs you so much, I bet he already used those sex toys on himself by now. You just have to sweeten up a little and then he'll get the message." Chanyeol adviced him like a real hyung should do.

"I'm... I never thought of that, actually. But I will try." Sehun promised Chanyeol with a smile.

"C'mon, don't you have those urges to feel your own boyfriend?"

"I do... but I ignore them."

"Sehun! Ugh, you are really an idiot when it comes to relationships! Loosen up bro!"

"I am trying to!"

"Don't just try, do it!" Chanyeol said. "What is Lu Han doing now?"

"He's in football practice. He'll be home in thirty minutes." Sehun answered.

"Sehun, make him feel good okay?" Chanyeol said, just increasing Sehun's confusion. After that, he hang up, leaving Sehun hanging. Why did Chanyeol even tell him that?

--

Don't think of the toys. Don't think of the toys! Don't think of the toys!!! NEVER THINK OF THE TOYS OR ELSE LU HAN WOULD NOTICE THAT YOU TRIED TO FIX HIS MESSY WARDROBE AND ENDED UP FINDING A SHOCKING DISCOVERY!

"You're home." Sehun nonchalantly said while flipping through the pages of an encyclopedia. Since it was their semestral break, Sehun has decided to invest time on slacking off and doing nothing while Lu Han spent his sweet time on honing his potential FIFA skills.

He completely ignored the fact that Lu Han was glistening from sweat head to toe. And that Lu Han's jersey shorts exposed his strong, defined thighs.

"Hi Sehun-ah." Lu Han bent down to kiss Sehun but he stopped when he remembered that he was so sticky and probably smelly as well. Sehun wouldn't like that. "Are you... are you okay?"

"I am definitely, precisely, absolutely okay." Sehun reassured him with a forced smile, not really looking into his intense eyes. Although his whole body is not. Face it, he was slightly trembling. He still couldn't believe that Lu Han was that shady, kinky boyfriend who hid a whole room of Fifty Shades of Grey in this wardrobe. Well, not exactly, but you see his point.

"If you say so." Lu Han shrugged and went upstairs. "Ugh I'm so tired, I'm just gonna wash up and after that we could go on a date if you want."

Make him feel good. Chanyeol's mysterious words echoed in Sehun's mind.

"N-no!" Sehun almost screamed, startling Lu Han by his reaction. "I mean, you look so tired, it'll be a hassle if we go out or something." Sehun slowly stood up from the couch, putting the forgotten encyclopedia aside and walked reluctantly towards Lu Han.

Lu Han needs you. Make him feel good.

"Let me massage you instead." Sehun said, looking away and tucking a lone strand of hair behind his ear.

"No need! Haha, I have pain relievers, I think I could manage-"

A wild shade of red creeped up Lu Han's cheeks, and Sehun swore he saw a droplet of sweat trickling down Lu Han's temples.

"No." Sehun calmly said, this time directly looking into Lu Han's eyes. "I promise you, my massage is better than those artificial pain relievers."

"No thanks, but-"

"But I badly want you, Lu Han." Sehun whispered so low that even he couldn't hear himself. "I badly want to massage you."

"You do?" Lu Han gulped and tried to speak without his voice faltering. He was already getting hard just at Sehun innocently staring at him.

"Yes I do." Sehun took Lu Han's hand and intertwined it with his own, slowly leading him upstairs into his own bedroom.

"Now just lie down there and I'll massage your body." Sehun patted the bed and Lu Han hesitantly sat down on it.

Then Lu Han removed his shirt and lied down on his stomach, unaware that Sehun was blushing so madly. His broad back was shown to Sehun, and the younger couldn't help but marvel at his lover's beautiful back.

"You have to face me... I will do my own style of massage." Sehun told him, thankful that his voice didn't deny him this time.

Lu Han then lied down on his back, exposing his chiseled body and his tanned skin to Sehun, who shyly smiled in sheer nervousness.

"Are you sure you want to-"

"How many times do I have to tell you, massaging is my forte." Sehun tried to convince him, and he got a vial of oil from the nearest drawer.

Then he sat beside Lu Han on the bed and he started to expertly massage Lu Han's sore shoulders, spreading a bit of oil on his skin every now and then.

Lu Han closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling of being massaged, even if he doesn't want to, he knows he could never say no to a demanding yet sweet boy like his boyfriend Sehun.

Meanwhile Sehun was getting addicted to Lu Han's various facial emotions, so he unconsciously pressed on the soccer player's shoulder blades harder until the latter emitted a disapproving groan.

"Sehun-ah, not that hard, okay?" Lu Han cautioned, resting his hand on Sehun's lap. The blond held his breath for a second, not knowing what to do after Lu Han had placed his hand on a strategic and dangerous area.

Sensing the uncomfortable aura of Sehun, the brunet retrieved his hand and ran it down all over Sehun's back, the younger then sat up straight whilst discovering Lu Han's new sign of affection.

"Are you still sore...?" Sehun awkwardly asked, averting his eyes from Lu Han's suddenly wild ones. He could almost see a glint of mischief in his lover's eyes, but it looks like Lu Han was holding back. A lot.

"I am, but I think I can manage." Lu Han's voice was already different this time, his pitch lowered down to a deeper octave, making him sound huskier and do I need to mention, sultrier. "Sehun, why do you need to do all of this?"

Make him feel good. Sehun recalled Chanyeol's dialogue from the phone call earlier. But there's no way he's gonna tell Lu Han that.

"Sehun-ah," Lu Han sat up and gently lifted up Sehun's chin so that they could share eye contact. The blond was undeniably hot, only wearing an oversized shirt and a pair of shorts, and his face was flushed.

"Tell me, why do you need to do this? It's so... unlikely of you to come up with this idea." Lu Han smiled and tilted his head, a habit he does out of curiosity.

"I just want to make you feel good." Sehun suddenly blurted out without thinking twice and he covered his mouth, shocking even himself.

"Oh Sehun, you little tease." Lu Han shook his head and pulled Sehun closer to him. "You never fail to make me feel good. But I think this is your way to make me feel a whole lot better."

Lu Han started licking the shell of Sehun's ear, his teeth were carefully nibbling Sehun's soft skin. "You have absolutely no idea."

"I have." Sehun retorted, holding back embarrassing sounds that he wanted to emit. He tilted his neck to give Lu Han better access to his ear and neck. Lu Han's wet, warm tongue alone was enough to drive him crazy, and he almost closed his eyes when he felt Lu Han suckling on his hot skin, and down to his very sensitive neck.

"You little slut, answering back to me." Lu Han tutted and suddenly bit a patch of skin on Sehun's neck, making the latter seeth through his teeth and toss his head back in sheer enjoyment.

Sehun had no idea that Lu Han could talk dirty. And it sounded so effing hot.

"I found a collection of- AH!" Sehun arched his back when Lu Han inserted one hand underneath his thin cotton shirt, his cold, clammy hands in contact with Sehun's hot flushed skin.

"I'm not saying you could stop speaking, baby. Continue." Lu Han urged, flicking Sehun's pebbled nipples under the shirt while sucking on his defined collarbone. The insane combination was definitely driving Sehun crazy.

"Ah... I found... a collection of sex toys-" Lu Han strongly pushed Sehun down on his bed, not allowing him to continue, pinning his two arms over his head. The brunet soon hovered over Sehun with a dazed, seductive look on his face.

"You naughty, naughty, little slut." Lu Han whispered, lifting up Sehun's shirt and tossing it into one corner of the room. Then he raked his eyes all over Sehun's impeccable body, ready to ravish him wholly, not holding back this time.

"Sneaking into Daddy's room without permission. First, you snuck into my room then offer to massage me. What should I do to you?" Lu Han hissed lustfully, touching Sehun's chest and sides, and the younger bit his lips to prevent any moans from coming out.

"Daddy," Sehun wantonly repeated the foreign word, bringing Lu Han closer to him. "Please punish me, Daddy."

"Good boy." Lu Han smirked, and Sehun thought that smirking should be illegal in his boyfriend's case. "Lie down across Daddy's lap, will you, baby?"

A new feeling washed over Sehun as he vehemently blushed, this is beginning to be Sehun's new habit; blushing, and he swore he saw Lu Han's cock jump in its confinements as he got up and lied down across Lu Han's lap. The brunet's hard on was really obvious and Sehun almost grinded on him, teasing him, when Lu Han suddenly spanked his booty, making Sehun scream.

"You shouldn't enjoy your punishment, you desperate slut." Lu Han pulled down Sehun's shorts along with his boxers, and proceeded to toss them into one corner of the room, together with the forgotten shirt.

Lu Han hungrily eyed Sehun's sweet ass, kneading it with his two hands, separating the cheeks to see Sehun's pink, puckering virgin hole. But he knows that it was not yet time for that, even if he was already tempted to plunge his finger knuckle deep into Sehun.

"D-daddy Lu," Sehun called out, desperately wanting to rub his hard on onto Lu Han's. He was stark naked now but he didn't care at all. He just wanted Lu Han to touch him.

"Look at you, so responsive to my every move, so vulnerable and submissive," Lu Han spanked him once, leaving a red mark onto Sehun's cheeks as the younger one screamed in pain. He proceeded to knead his boyfriend's rear end, massaging it to soothe the pain.

"That was one blow for seducing me that time you drank so much wine." Lu Han whispered, his fingers doing miracles onto Sehun's delectable skin. "You never knew how turned on I was seeing my baby so needy and desperate only for me."

Lu Han spanked him again, this time harder, making Sehun moan arch his back at the vehement action.

"The second one is for always putting an excessive amount of chocolate body bath. You sly vixen, you know chocolate is my weakness."

"I didn't-"

"Hush now, do you want to receive more spanks from Daddy?"

"I do." Sehun whimpered, already feeling Lu Han's hard erection poking against his abdomen. He badly wanted to grind on the older, just to feel more friction. "I want more, Daddy... please punish this baby for being bad."

Lu Han gave Sehun a third blow in return, adding more redness to his previously pale booty. "Always the defiant yet obedient baby. That's what I like about you. You act all bossy around your frat mates and other people, but look at you now. Begging for Daddy to touch every single piece of you."

Another blow was delivered, this time both hands spanked Sehun, doubling the sting that he felt afterwards. "That's for sneaking into my room and messing with my stuff... especially my sex toys. But don't worry, I won't use them on you. Yet."

Sehun shivered at the thought of Lu Han inserting various things and objects inside him, and he was silently thankful for this time.

The last blow was delivered, the strongest of all, and Sehun swore it stings so much that he cried. Lu Han sensed this, and he leaned down to gently kiss all the red parts of Sehun's body.

"Sorry for making you cry." Lu Han went out of character for a moment, and wiped Sehun's tears away.

"It's okay Daddy." Sehun smiled, sniffling back more tears. "Your baby deserves it. Now let me pleasure you in exchange."

Lu Han was taken aback when Sehun sat down in front of him and focused on the huge tent in front of the brunet's shorts. A little pool of precum stained the facade of Lu Han's shorts, and Sehun giggled adorably as he slowly pulled the jersey shorts down to Lu Han's ankles, leaving him in just boxers.

Soon Sehun started to raunchily lick the head of Lu Han's hard on through the boxers, already tasting the salty precum that oozed out of it. Meanwhile Lu Han closed his eyes shut while the younger was touching him through the thin piece of fabric that was preventing Sehun to touch him directly.

Sehun ran his tongue up and down Lu Han's impressive length, his lips stopping at the head as he began to tease the frustrated Chinese by sucking it gently.

"Sehun-ah, you fucking tease." Lu Han cussed, his fingers were entangled in Sehun's soft blond hair as he struggled not to push his boyfriend's mouth further onto his needy cock.

The Korean tilted his head to lick Lu Han's dick sideways, and soon his fingers came together with teasing, they tickled Lu Han's balls through the article of fabric that was preventing him to touch his boyfriend directly.

And that's when Lu Han lost it- he ordered Sehun to remove his boxers, and when Sehun did, his hardened cock slammed right against his blond boyfriend's face, tainting his cheek with a small amount precum.

Sehun giggled again before moving his hand up and down Lu Han's length, marvelling at how erected it is just for him. His other hand played with Lu Han's balls, cupping them and tickling them as Lu Han's wild moans escaped from his lips and echoed throughout the room.

Good thing only the flowers and the trees could hear them.

Sehun's hand moved expertly, like he was used doing this, which confused Lu Han a bit since in the past he fucked only girls.

"I reckon you practiced with my- fuck! -toys..." Lu Han breathlessly moaned, watching Sehun eagerly as he pumped Lu Han up and down with those long fingers of his.

"I did, Daddy." Sehun winked and Lu Han almost lost his sanity. Soon, Sehun took the head of Lu Han's dick inside his mouth and swirled his tongue all around it, making Lu Han erupt with a stream of curse words.

Lu Han couldn't resist it and harshly gripped Sehun's long blond hair to put his cock deeper into Sehun's wet, warm and enticing mouth. "I want you to choke on me, Baby!" He shouted and started thrusting his hips onto Sehun's face in full force.

Lu Han's length was too much for Sehun to handle, he almost cried as he took in its wholeness. He already felt the head at the back of his throat. His hands were gripping Lu Han's hips as the latter was impatiently thrusting into his mouth.

"Sehun-ah, I'm about to come!" Lu Han informed him, beads of sweat trickling down the football player's body, making his skin glisten against the light flowing in through the window.

Soon, Lu Han came inside his mouth and Sehun swallowed all of the bitter salty substance, a small amount trickling down his chin.

"Are you okay?" Lu Han asked him, because a bruise was beginning to form beside Sehun's swollen lips. Maybe he thrusted too hard that it made an impact on Sehun's smooth, milky skin.

"I'm fine," Sehun said breathlessly, still trying to catch his breath. "Please take care of me in return, Daddy... I've been a very, very good boy right?"

"Yes," Lu Han stood up and let them switch positions, Sehun at the end of the bed and Lu Han sitting on the floor in front of him. "You've been a very good boy so Daddy's gonna reward you."

He handled Sehun's large cock in his hands as he slowly moved them up and down, feeling every vein and texture of his sweet boyfriend's length. Sehun bit his lip again and closed his eyes as he felt Lu Han's cold hands in contact with his warm length.

"Baby," Lu Han cooed, "I want to hear your beautiful voice moaning just for me."

"L-lu Han," Sehun unconsciously moaned, and Lu Han sped up his hands, pleased with the boy's harmonious sounds.

"It's ge for you." Lu Han said, soon suckling on Sehun's balls as he professionally moved his fingers up and down Sehun's needy cock.

"Ah... Lu-ge, m-more!" Sehun started to gyrate his hips towards Lu Han's face but the latter gently squeezed his dick in return, making Sehun throw his head back and support himself by propping his elbows on the bed.

Lu Han then moved onto Sehun's dick and he began to deep throat Sehun, proud of himself that he was able to make Sehun moan like that- a sound that nobody will be able to hear except him. A sound reserved especially for him.

It didn't take such a long time for Sehun to come all over Lu Han's face. Lu Han licked the remaining substance on Sehun's length and grew addicted to his distinct taste.

"Sehun-ah," Lu Han pushed Sehun back onto the bed and crawled on top of him, their lengths nearly touching each other. "You are so beautiful. Everything about you; your body, your scent, your taste, is fucking perfect in my eyes."

He pinned Sehun's arms again over the blond boy's head like before, and began to suck on his neck while grinding on his newly acquired hard on.

The combination was too much for Sehun, he helplessly moaned out loud while Lu Han was doing miraculous, unimaginable things to his body.

Lu Han's sinful lips delved deeper and onto Sehun's hard nipples, suckling on them alternately while one of his hands were jerking their lengths together, and Sehun swore that he was already high on Lu Han.

"Lu-ge," Sehun groaned, his voice shaking as he took in the intense feeling of having his boyfriend all over his body, leaving no part untouched by those lips.

"What do you want, Sehun-ah?"

"I want you to..."

"Just tell me," Lu Han bit hard on Sehun's ears and the latter cried out in pain. "Tell me what to do to my desperate slut."

"I want you to make love to me." Sehun confessed, looking at Lu Han with those dark, mysterious eyes. He affectionately traced patterns of circles on Lu Han's chest while waiting for the older's reaction.

Lu Han stopped for a while, trying to process in his mind what Sehun had told him to do. He could've drowned in Sehun's deep, dark eyes that held a lot of meaning.

Lu Han was expecting him to say something totally different. But he didn't say, I want you to fuck me.

He said, I want you to make love to me.

"Oh Sehun." Lu Han smiled, and it was the first gentle sign of affection that he showed to Sehun ever since the two had tumbled in bed. His eyes that were clouded with lust was replaced with pure innocent contentment and love, "I would love to make love to you."

Then Sehun kissed him passionately, showing signs of gentleness and none of lust. Lu Han kissed back with the same intensity, protectively wrapping his arms around his fragile Oh Sehun.

"I love you so much." Lu Han said, cracking a genuine smile.

"I love you too." Was Sehun's sincere reply, his once sharp, emotionless eyes crinkling into beautiful crescents.

And the rest of the day was spent on Lu Han granting Sehun's wish.

To make love to him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 430 23
Byun Baekhyun didn't know who kidnapped him a year ago, he only knew who saved him, Park Chanyeol.
51.6K 2.4K 20
It's Xiumin's second year in the same high school and not a lot of people notice him. He's more like that person who doesn't talk to a lot of people...
18.2K 563 21
Yes maybe lay start falling in love for suho but unfortunately not for suho He does like lay but not more than little brother