Radio Girl

By flutterings

"hello? cupid here." valentine's voice rang through logan's phone. sending chills through his body. "hey it's... More

notice
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six

eight

229 28 6
By flutterings

[unedited]

/valentine/

logan t. harrison: because i can't speak.

valentine: what do you mean?

logan t. harrison: when you asked me why i didn't like to talk to people. it's because i can't. i'm mute.

valentine: then why'd you put your number there if you knew that you won't be able to answer my call?

logan t. harrison: i don't know.

i sighed, why do i feel so emotionally sympathetic towards him?

valentine: oh...

logan t. harrison: see this is the reason why i told you not to text me, now you feel pity for me.

valentine: i don't pity you.

logan t. harrison: yeah, like i'd believe that. everyone in the world pities me because i'm different. and you're no exception.

it was true, that i 'pitied' him as he puts it. but now, i just feel annoyed. but at the same time sad. this logan t. harrison, he must've feel really out of place whenever he's outside.

valentine: i don't pity you.

logan t. harrison: like i'd believe that.

valentine: if you're so sure that i'd 'pity' you, then why'd you answer my question?

logan t. harrison: because i was stupid enough to think that you're different.

my heart sank. i just wanted to crawl through my screen and crawl out from his screen and give him a hug. but all i could muster was:

valentine: oh...

logan t. harrison: quit it with the oh's

valentine: i'm sorry, i didn't mean to touch a nerve.

logan t. harrison: whatever, just forget it.

logan t. harrison has muted the chat.

i felt empty, like i was missing a puzzle piece. i wanted to help him realise that there's more to life than hatred. i know he's hurt, and i want to fix that.

/end/
i'm not sure if i love this chapter, but i like it so :) and my book will be a mixture of text messages and real life conversations so yeah. but mostly text messages.

10+ reads

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4M 191K 57
❝what was your first clue?❞ * Copyright © 2017 -#1 under the tag 'dialogue' 22/11/18
321K 16.5K 24
❝Hey. I think I need some advice. I fucked up big time.❞ ❝What did you do?❞ ❝I asked a girl out on a date.❞ ❝How did you mess up then?❞ ❝I think I li...
600K 23.3K 26
"Aren't you a little too young to be a psychologist?" I eyed him suspiciously. "Aren't you a little too sane to be seeing one?" He countered with an...
642K 39.5K 51
***Deliciously Rewritten 2020*** Who says you can only find love in a coffee shop? Korean restaurants work just as well. Bailey Cho has always worke...