Dragon mating season

By ahnelespino

The Nastu team has to go and get ride of six bad people from dark guilds but they don't go alone they also ha... More

The guy
Friends
Does he like me!?!?
The job started
Nalu v.s stinglu
Masion (dont worry i dont put anything inapropiate)
The reviel
The night
The next day p1
ᎢᎻᎬ NᏆᏩᎻᎢ ᏢᎢ.2.5

BACK AT THE GUILD

5.6K 173 37
By ahnelespino

Sorry I didn't update sooner 😕😐😕😐
BACK AT THE GUILD
Mira POV
Yesterday and today was really weird. After Team Nastu left everything changed. I mean laxus acted VERY weird around me . Also Wendy and Gajeel were acting weird around levy and Romeo.
Yesterday (after team Nastu left)
Nobody's POV
Mira was washing dishes when someone randomly attacked her and was of course.................. Laxus
Mira POV
Laxus wasn't the normal "Laxus" he was. Now it seemed like he was trying to protect me or something. But from what or who? Well anyways "um... Hi laxus are you okay?"I said "yes I'm fine as long as I'm with you" he said but he whispered that last part but I could of still hear it. "Um ok then" I said to him.
Romeo POV
It's been weird here because Wendy has been really really nice to me . She is also a little to close to me. Not that I mine.
Levy POV
Ok ok ok is this real? I mean Gajeel has been really overprotective of me . Today I was reading a book and the next thing I know I'm on Gajeel's lap what the heck???
Also Wendy DOES NOT do the mark.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 30.1K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
68.1K 1.5K 30
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
594K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
210K 7.4K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...