ᎢᎻᎬ NᏆᏩᎻᎢ ᏢᎢ.2.5

Hey Minna!!! I'll try to update sooner and I'm going to start to ask a question each time I update OK starting now!!!(◕‿◕✿)
QUESTION: ẅ̤ḧ̤ä̤ẗ̤ ḧ̤ä̤v̤̈ë̤ ÿ̤'ä̤l̤̈l̤̈ b̤̈ë̤ë̤n̤̈ ṳ̈p̤̈ ẗ̤ö̤ l̤̈ä̤ẗ̤ë̤l̤̈ÿ̤? C̥ͦo̥ͦm̥ͦm̥ͦe̥ͦn̥ͦt̥ͦ
ANSWER FROM ME : I have been hanging out with friends and going to school (doing work of course  😒😒😒) and writing for y'all!!
Lucy POV
I heard foot steps and next thing I know is Erza attacking Nasty and Rouge attacking Sting, both yelling things like "why did you have to so loud?!?!?" or "we are at a guest's house so behave yourself!!!". I was just standing there looking like an idiot. That's me Lucy Heartfillia or not then I yelled "would y'all please shut up and get ready for tonight!!?!?!?" They all looked at me like I, ME, MYSELF  was the crazy one and they also asked "tonight???" what the what is going on??  "Um......... MAYBE YOU SHOULD ASK YOURSELF WHY WE ARE HERE?!?!?" I replied on my way to the bathroom to go take a shower and get ready for the mission. After the shower I got dressed, I was wearing a pearl pink dress that had a flower on the top and black strips on the bottom with pink shoes with a white pearl on it. I curled my hair and put a pink ribbon on the right side of my Head I was also wearing a pearl necklace. Erza had all red of course with a black and red dress and black high heels and a high pony tail. There was also other people at the party that I thought I knew like a person with long black hair (man) and also a girl with blue hair. The tricky part was that EVERYONE had to wear a mask so yeah. I was wearing a light pink mask with white pearls on it.The Thing was that when Nastu and sting were all dressed up they looked......um............ Different!!?!?!? Sting had HORNS YES HORNS on his head. Then Nastu had very sharp teeth like what was going on?!?!? "hey Luce/blondie" they said together "Um hey guys" I said nervously. They came walking towards me oh no. I just stood there. "Luce!!" nastu said giving me a hug "hey what happened to you??!?" asked "oh nothing just a stage " he replied, but the weird thing was that he said in a smart way!!!!