The Bomb Digz Imagines and Pr...

By corithecacti

TBD imagines and Preferences for all the Smoochie Digaz living that Gizzy Lyfe ❤️ More

Whats your type ( Kevin Alston )
M&G (Daniel Veda)
More than a friend (Devin Gordon)
Shopping (Kevin Alston)
Prom (Daniel Veda)
Readd
Pool Party (Devin Gordon)
Amusement Park (Kevin Alston)
Beach (Daniel Veda)
Out of Ideas
How You Guys Meet
How he asks you out
Not An Update
heyy
request and ideas
Basketball And Dunkin (Devin Gordon)
What you guys do on a Lazy Day
"Food's Ready" (Kevin Alston)
What he does when he gets jealous
Sharkiesha No (Kevin Alston)
Sharkiesha pt.2
Read
First Day of School (Daniel Veda)
Sharkiesha pt.3
!
Saved (Daniel Veda)
Im Ready (Devin Gordon)
Party (Daniel Veda) pt 1

Froyo (Daniel Veda)

3.7K 84 2
By corithecacti

Flashback: You and your friend Daniel went to get froyo. You guys made your froyo and you were just chillin eating it. You get froyo on your chin and Dan wipes it off. You get a lot on your lips and Dan kisses you and licks his lips while looking into you eyes. You are shocked. Daniel looks at your surprised face and says "Y/n I've liked you for a while now, will you go out with me?" "Yes!" You say, kissing him again.

You had been dating Daniel for a year and it was your anniversary. You got Daniel (Dan's gift) that morning, and he wanted to give you his gift later. You didn't really want to go anywhere because you guys could have just as much fun at home. After you got out of school you both went to his house. He told you to wait in his room for a few minutes. You guys had the house to yourself because mariah and Jaiden were with their friends and Skyler was with Mama Nicole and Dan Sr. somewhere. Daniel called you downstairs and the kitchen counter had ice cream and many different toppings. You guys made your ice cream and sat at the couch with your yummy creations. You kissed dan saying thank you and Dan said "that's not all". He grabbed your hand, leading you to his room. He kissed you passionately for a while. He pulled away and got a little box that said "Pandora". He gave it to you. You opened it revealing a charm bracelet. He had bought you two charms for it. A heart one and a ice cream one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 5.1K 26
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
922K 15.8K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
838K 45K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
28.7M 913K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...