Willow's Point

By Shiverz

Kaitlin Daniels lost her parent's in a fire when she was only sixteen. Now she is eighteen and alone. That's... More

Chapter 1: Willow's Point
Chapter 2: He's infuriating
Chapter 3: The Gentleman
Chapter 4: 'You are mine'
Chapter 5: Just say it!
Chapter 6: Runaway Mate!
Chapter 7: Lockdown
Chapter 8: "Kaitlin the naive"
Chapter 9: Got you where I want you
Chapter 10: Mine Forever
Chapter 11: Meeting Him
Chapter 13: A Promise he won't break
Chapter 14: Seducing Bain
Chapter 15: Planning her return
Chapter 16: Pink cross
Chapter 17: Dead eyes
Chapter 18: Dying
The Winters wolves
Epilogue

Chapter 12: On the run!

87K 2.8K 188
By Shiverz

WARNING!!! I have abuse in this chapter so if that bothers you please don't read. It's very mild. I wanted to also say, I do hate abuse. Every kind of it.

Please enjoy and thank you to all who has voted and commented. 

Bain

We were all standing in the monitor room at Lycan’s Cave when we saw Roman arrive. He only had one other man with him. I was expecting him to bring more men than just one. It didn’t make any sense. He should’ve known I would try to kill him. It’s not something I would tell Kitten but today Roman O’Hara will die. 

“Give me more angles surrounding the area,” I ordered Justin. He was my computer technician and device maker. He could do anything on a computer and to one.

Justin stretched the picture and forced the outer edges to other screens to view. There was no one in the surrounding area. Roman wasn’t even acting like an Alpha worried for his life. On the big screen, he was leaning against his shiny black car, enjoying the night. I shook my head and looked at Laven.

“What the hell is going on?”

Laven squints his eyes at the screens not seeing anything either. “I don’t know. You ready to go?”

“Let’s go,” I said to all of them except Justin. I had five men with me in case Roman had a plan. We get in Laven’s SUV and head to the cave. As we drive up, Roman and his guy start walking toward us.

I jump out with Laven and pull my gun on Roman. “Stop right there O’Hara!” I demand.

Roman throws his hands up in surrender, narrowing his eyes. “Where’s Kaitlin?” he demands back.

I growl ready to kill the son-of-a-bitch! “Don’t you dare say her name again!”

Roman looks confused for only a few seconds and finally he realizes something. “You’ve got it all wrong, Winters. I needed you to keep her away from Dennis Lexington. That’s what this meeting is about. He’s obsessed with your mate and believes she belongs to him,” he said hurriedly. “You need to get to your mate now before it’s too late.”

I didn’t want to believe him. But, Dennis is the one who told me about Roman. I kept the gun pointed at him as I called Kade’s cell. There was no answer, which was not possible. Kade knew to answer his phone during a situation like this.

“Shit!” Roman said, knowing I didn’t get an answer.

I called Connor with my heart pounding in my chest. If something happened to my Kitten, I was going to kill Dennis Lexington very slowly. Connor picked up after the third ring. He was running and almost out of breath.

“Bain?....Dennis,…Dennis took Kit. He’s in your truck heading south,” He said breathing very heavily. I heard a vehicle start and I hung up. I yelled for Laven to get in and got behind his wheel. I left Roman and my guys there not caring one bit but I saw them follow me out in Roman’s vehicle.

“He has her, doesn’t he?” Laven growled.

I nodded. “Not for long. He’s in my truck. I need you to get Justin on the phone and have him to track it.”

Laven did just that and looked at me concerned. “We’ll get her back, Bain.”

“Try getting a hold of Kade too. Something’s wrong, I can feel it.”

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..........

Kaitlin

I felt my body being jerked around as I woke up on a seat. I looked around and saw I was in Bain’s truck but Dennis was driving. He was driving very erratic, slinging me everywhere. I couldn’t even hold on good enough because he had my wrists tied together.

“Dennis?” I cried, panicking.

He glanced down at me and grabbed my neck, holding me down. “Don’t move Kaitlin! I’m trying to get us out of town so we can be together,” he said looking all around him as he flew in Bain’s truck. I tried lifting up but his hand kept me down.

I was terrified. How could Dennis do this? He slung the truck down another road and my lower body was slung into the floorboard. “Dennis, please stop!” I begged.

He ignored me and continued to sling the truck around on each turn, still holding me down. I looked into his eyes and saw someone who I’ve never met before. His eyes were glowing a frost blue color, his jaw was tight, and he was sweating. I began sobbing, hoping Bain was behind us or on his way.

He drove like this for at least thirty minutes before slamming on brakes. My body was hurting and bruised from the ride. He grabbed my arm and dragged me out onto the graveled road we were on. A few feet away was a car parked in some trees. He pulled me to it and forced me in the passenger seat.

I realized we were only a few miles from my cottage. This was a mile past the cemetery. This is where Dennis was hiding his vehicle all this time.

My knees and elbows were burning from being pulled onto the gravel. I cried out again, hoping he would listen to me. “Dennis, you have to stop this! This isn’t you! Please let me go!”

He did look at me this time as he started the car and spun out. “You were mine first, Kaitlin!” he yelled. “I was waiting on the right time but he stole you from me!”

Dennis left the dirt road and got back on the highway, heading away from home. My home where Bain and I belonged together. I just sat there and cried like a helpless baby. It felt like I just lost Bain forever. And I knew in my heart, Bain wasn’t far behind but so much can happen in a little amount of time.

He drove for a while until pulling into a driveway. The house was small like my cottage but this one was run down. It looked like it had been burnt in some places. Even though it was night, the bright moon and the street lamp had it lit up like day light.

Dennis got out quickly and ran to my side, opening the door. He didn’t jerk on me or drag me like earlier. He was actually gentle when he helped me out. He was acting like the Dennis I know.

“I’m so sorry about earlier. I never meant to hurt you Kaitlin,” he said softly, tipping my chin up to him. His lips crashed on mine and I jerked my head away, spitting on the ground.

“Don’t jerk away from me!” he yelled and pulled me into the house. There was a small bed in the middle of the living room and a small TV. There was also a small end table with a lamp on it beside the bed. That was all there was in this room.

Dennis pushed me up against the blackened wall with his body and growled. “Do you want me to go ahead and mark you, Kaitlin?”

I shook my head quickly. “No.”

“Then don’t deny me a kiss from my mate,” he said harshly.

“I’m sorry, Dennis,” I said quickly. He was scaring the shit out of me with his mood swings. I was afraid of his next outburst. He would probably hurt me bad if he hit me again. My jaw was still aching.

“Good girl,” he rumbled as his lips touched mine again. I had to force my head still, even though I wanted to throw up. He began moving them and nipped my bottom lip, wanting entrance. I had to think of something fast before it goes even further.

“Dennis?” I breathed. “Please talk to me first,” I said trying to keep his tongue from entering into my mouth. He sighed and backed up.

“Talk, but afterward, you’re mine,” he promised darkly.

I nodded and moved away from the wall. I raised my wrists and held them out to him. “Could you please untie me? It’s really hurting and I won’t be able to touch you when I want,” I lied. I made it sound like I really liked him.

Dennis stared into my eyes as he ripped the material off me. “If you’re playing me, you’ll regret it,” he warned.

“I’m not playing you. I like you a lot but I need you to tell me when you decided I was your mate?” I asked needing to know. I mean, he has never shown any interest in me when I lived back home.

Dennis sat down on the edge of the bed and waved me over. I didn’t hesitate because I knew not to show any emotion whatsoever. He set me down in his lap and held me around the waist. “I fell in love with you when I was fourteen years old. I watched you every day go to school and walk home. I would follow you just to make sure you made it where you were going. Then you started dating Mason,” he growled his name. “He was an idiot but I was glad. I made sure we became best friends just so I could be near you. I wanted you to know I exist. When I realized you weren’t really noticing me, I made sure to take all your distractions away.”

I jumped up and backed away, forgetting I was supposed to act. “What do you mean take all my distractions away?”

Dennis stood and stalked toward me, grabbing my wrist before I could go any further. “You need to understand, Kaitlin. I did it for the both of us. With them in our way, I wouldn’t have had you to myself,” he pleaded.

My eyes widened and I shook my head back and forth. “No, no, no, no,” I cried. My legs gave out on me in my despair. Dennis still had my wrist and was still explaining things but I cut him out completely. I didn’t care what he said anymore. I wasn’t going to pretend anymore. He killed my family over his weird obsession with me. I always thought something wasn’t right about the fire. It was my heart letting me know the fire didn’t kill them. Dennis did.

I snatched my wrist from his grasp and backed away. I tried reining in my feelings the best I could but it’s a fresh wound now. Nothing and no one could have stopped what I did next.

I stood on wobbly legs and punched Dennis with all my might. His head turned from the force of it but that was all. I didn’t stop there; I continued to attack him with all the strength I could muster. And I knew I was weak from what I just learned. I was too angry to concentrate on beating him. After the third hit, Dennis grabbed my wrists and growled.

“Stop it Kaitlin! They won’t matter once I mate you!”

I was drained from the sorrow I felt but I had one last fight in me. I kicked him between the legs as hard as I could and he dropped to his knees, yelling in anger. I took off running out of the house, screaming for someone to hear me. I ran down the middle of the dark road hoping for a car to come by. But the road was very deserted.

Before I could make it too far, Dennis tackled me to the ground, causing me to skid against the hard asphalt. I cried out begging him to kill me. “Do it! Just kill me and get it over with!”

“I would never kill you, Kaitlin. But I am about to make you mine,” he threatened in my ear.

Dennis pulled me up with him and slung me over his shoulder. Only Bain can do this to me. Not him! I hated Dennis with every fiber of my being. I wanted to kill him myself, and then kill him again. I hated his touch, his smell, and his voice.

Just hours before, I cared about Dennis. I thought he only made a bad choice because he has a mate to protect. I never thought he was lying about everything. Then I remembered what he said to me after I asked what he was hiding. He said everything. Why didn’t I realize then he was bad. But he was right about one thing. I am blind to everything. I’m always trying to find the good in people.

Dennis threw me down on the bed after he walked back in. I scrambled up into a sitting position quickly. He picked up the torn sheet on the floor and grabbed my wrists again.

“No! Don’t tie me again! I promise I won’t fight. Please Dennis!” I begged him. He wouldn’t listen as he forced my wrists together and tied his knots.

“We’ve been here too long. We need to leave before he tries to steal you away again,” he said more to himself. “As soon as we stop again, I’m making you mine! No more talking, just you and me.” He cupped both my cheeks, bringing my face to his. I spit on his face before he could touch my lips with his and he growled.

“You are going to regret that later,” he warned wiping it off on his sleeve.

He jerked me up and forced me outside before putting me in the car. He got in and we drove again for a while. The whole time, Dennis was either humming a tune or whistling. It was like he was the calmest person in the world, or just the most insane.

“You know I’ll never love you right?” I said bluntly, studying him.

Dennis stopped whistling and smiled. When he smiled the corner of his eyes did too. If Dennis wasn’t some kind of nut and murderer, he would be very attractive. So far, all the werewolves I met are beautiful.

“You’ll change your mind, Kaitlin. Let me ask you, did you really fall for Bain before or after he bit you?”

“Before,” I answered quickly.

His smile drops as he concentrates on the road again. “You do know a female can be marked by more than one, right?” he asks tightly. He was pissed because I loved Bain. How stupid is that?

“No, I didn’t know,” I answered honestly.

“Yeah, well it’s true. My mother had two mates. My stepdad killed my dad when I was just a boy over yelling at my mother. She never cried for him. She was a very strong woman and I believe you’ll be alright too. Once I mark you, your love for Bain will fade like my mother’s did for my father,” he said reassuring himself.

If my hands weren’t tied together, I would have opened the damn door and jumped out. He was scaring the shit out of me even more now. Dennis was passed crazy. There’s no telling how long the crazy gene ran through his family.

All of a sudden, Dennis steps on the gas and begins swinging the car around all over the roads again. In the passenger mirror, headlights are seen keeping up with us.

“Who is it, Dennis?” I ask feeling relieved.

“It’s Connor Winters!” he growled getting upset.

Why hasn’t Connor rammed us yet? I’m so willing to have all my bones broke right now, than to put up with Dennis.

Dennis turned sharply on a smaller road up on two wheels. Well, I’m exaggerating but it felt like it. I was slammed against the door and even hit my head on the glass. “Dammit Dennis! Slow down!” I yelled.

“Shut the hell up! I’ll deal with you later, Kaitlin,” he yelled back.

I already felt saved since I knew Connor was behind us. So, I got braver than I have been. “Just pull over and drop me out. They don’t want you. Just me,” I tried coaxing but Dennis was in his own little world right now. He kept looking in his rear-view mirrors every two seconds.

Another pair of headlights joined behind Connors. Except these headlights flew around Connor in the on-coming lane. I knew it was Bain before I could even see. He came up fast on Dennis’ side and I looked into the eyes of my future husband, my mate. Laven was in the passenger seat with a weird looking gun pointed at Dennis.

“Pull the fuck over!” Laven yelled. His yell would have been louder but Dennis kept his window up.

Dennis reached under his seat and pulled out a silver colored gun. The thing was freaking huge. Before he could lift it to point, I raised my bound wrists and slammed them against his hand holding the gun.

“AHHHH!” Dennis yelled as the gun dropped on the floor. He back-handed me so hard, I could taste my own blood.

I could hear the most loudest roar I’ve ever heard come from Bain and then I fell against the door feeling dizzy.

Okay Readers, hope you liked and I will update as soon as possible! Please vote, comment, and follow me....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 52.8K 30
Sophia Frost is a cold, charming and secretly sweet woman. However she's a Rogue with no desire to be apart of any pack, not again. See, she used to...
23.3M 723K 50
He was powerful. He was terrifying. Said to be cruel and unjust. Terrifyingly possessive. He had the world, but to him she was his world. There was n...
4.9M 150K 40
Jezzabelle Johnson was one of the low class people in her village. With her small family of 5, she manages to keep a smile on her face even though th...
974K 23.3K 40
After living with an unloving family for most of her childhood, Kristen Burns finally decides to leave all of it behind. But on her way to complete f...