The Delivery Boy(boyxboy)

By Fuzzylumpkins454

"I know you and I are not about poems or other sentimental bullshit, but I have to tell you that even the way... More

Prologue(Teaser)
Chapter 1: Condoms and Connections.
Chapter 2: Blue Eyes and Gut Feelings.
Chapter 3: Satan's Waterfall and Long Handshakes.
Chapter 4: Awkward Dinners and Sleep Talking.
Chapter 5: Elementary Schools and Group Projects.
Chapter 6: Bathroom Stalls and Punching Walls.
Chapter 7: Splattered Ink and Unfathomable Stars.
Chapter 8: Hotel Rooms and Pizza Boxes.
Merry Christmas.
Chapter 9: Comfortable Silences and Bruised Knuckles.
Chapter 10: Broken Noses and Ice cream Shops.
Chapter 11: Car Rides and Blood Types.
Chapter 12: Thunderstorms and Shitty Days.
Chapter 13: Marked Territories and Contagious Laughter.
Chapter 14: Daddy Issues and Movie Nights.
Chapter 15: Stupid Questions and Beautiful Smiles.
Chapter 16: Phone Numbers and Swearing Buddies.
A/N : Please Read.
Chapter 17: Chemistry Tests and Bad Poetry.
Chapter 18: Sexting and Strawberry Shampoo.
Chapter 19: Warm Hugs and History Books.
Chapter 20: Monsters and Lucky Numbers.
Chapter 21: Secret Kinks and Unlit Cigarettes.
Chapter 22: Sunshine and Surreal Things.
Q/A : Catching up.
Chapter 23: Constellations and Confessions.
Chapter 24 : Dreams and Desires.
birthday

Introduction.

46.1K 902 134
By Fuzzylumpkins454

Hi guys! How are you? I hope you're all doing well!
Remember the story I promised you? Well, this is it! And I'm so, so excited for this! * happy dance *

Now let me clear some things up a bit. This is my second boyxboy story, and it's completely different from the first(well, kinda) so please don't be harsh if it's not that good * hides * . This is a boyxboy story meaning, it will contain a relationship between two boys/men and if you don't like that sorta stuff, I suggest you leave immediately. No hateful, or homophobic comments will be tolerated. This is copyrighted, so please, don't steal my work. Seriously, don't steal my work or else I will eat you. * sharpens knives *

That aside, so basically, this idea has been in my head for quite some time(among MANY others) and I just felt like I needed to start this story. I'm actually very excited about this, because the plot is clearer in my head and I think I'll be able to write this well. Yes, I am aware I will have to manage updates, but hey, who needs sleep anyways? * yawns *

This story will be different from TNBIT. That's the part which probably excites me the most! This'll be a lot more eventful, it will have less plot holes(I hope), it's not going to be as emotional( IM JUST KIDDING) as TNBIT and it'll make more sense. This time I've actually figured out the plot a little, beforehand, so hopefully it'll be good.

I truly hope you guys enjoy this story, and if you do, please vote and comment. The prologue will be posted soon, and the first chapter will also be posted in a while. Updates will be irregular, but hopefully not late.
THAT ASIDE IM SUPER EXCITED ABOUT THIS AND I HOPE I DO THIS WELL!
I love you all very much. THANKYOU, once again, for reading this.
I love you.
P.S I got the inspiration for this from a Tumblr post, which I'll be posting in the Prologue. It was weird,  but that's how this story was born XD
~ Fuzz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

846K 19.6K 80
"You don't like it rough?" he asks me. Oh, okay, I smirk back at him, two can play this game. "I like it... but only during sex, " I say to him wat...
252K 7.2K 20
Before I knew it my shirt was torn away from my torso and tossed on the floor, Charlie's doing the same. Our kiss intensified and I felt him groan ag...
865K 31.8K 32
Jesse Logan's life was turned upside down when his younger sister Holly was kidnapped and presumed dead. Since his sister's disappearance, Jesse rela...
149K 3K 19
PLEASE GOD THIS STORY SUCKS ASS SO DONT READ IT IF YOU TREASURE YOUR SANITY THX Oliver, (16) has been a black sheep. His seven brothers seem to grasp...