180 Days (TeacherxStudent)

By AngieTheTurtle

180 Days: At first, it seems like a long time. But as days go on, you wish time would slow down. You start to... More

Chapter 1 - How the hell do you pronounce this word?!
Chapter 2 - Oh mai gush
Chapter 3 - What is sleep?
Chapter 4 - I can't think of a name so this will be it
Chapter 5 - Dat tension tho
Chapter 6 - He's Mintal (get it mental but his name is Min so he's mintal lmao)
Let me know!
Chapter 7 - Taekwondon't you do that bruh
Chapter 8 - Oh hell nah
Chapter 9 - What is a dilemma?
Chapter 10 - Cindeez nuts (wow that's so old lmao)
Chapter 11 - Damn bro like eyes on yourself smh
Chapter 12 - Netflix and chill lmao
Chapter 13 - Confirmation
Yejun
Chapter 14 - Flatbush Shenanigans (contd)
Chapter 15 - Yejun goofed (get it ya done goofed, Yejun goofed lmao)
Chapter 16 - Eggs
Yejun II
Chapter 17 - Change
Chapter 18 - Don't look back
Chapter 19 - Living in the Past
Appreciation
Chapter 20 - A giant fucking turkey
Chapter 21 - Finally
Yejun III
Chapter 22 - Clarifying
Chapter 23 - Kanye West is my father
Yeong Jin
Chapter 24 - Smell my finger lmao
Chapter 25 - Light my pubes on fire
Chapter 26 - J. Cole has cooties
Chapter 27 - How is there almond milk if almonds don't have titties?
Chapter 28 - Soju nights
Yejun IV
Chapter 29 - Muay Taekwondo (get it? Muay Thai? Taekwondo? Smd)
Chapter 30 - Gelato is the shit, fight me if you think otherwise
Ayy!
Chapter 31 - I'll think of a name later
Chapter 32 - Neomu saranghae, Yejun
Epilogue
With You

Chapter 14 - Flatbush Shenanigans

6.9K 246 206
By AngieTheTurtle

The squad and I hung out at least three times a week. Yejun understood I needed to spend time with my friends, but that didn't stop us from calling and texting each other. Aimee didn't press on about the scarf, or her suspicions about us. I still was weary around her. Although I tried to avoid Alaric, he eventually talked to me after Government. Andrews was in the class, but he sat down reading articles on his Mac.

"I noticed you've been avoiding me lately." said Alaric as I gathered my things. Because we were working on a project, I volunteered to clean up our mess. It happened to be a lot, and Alaric ended up doing the same for his. I dropped something and gasped when Alaric bent down to get it for me. My hands trembled as he got back up and placed the pen on the table. "I'm not your enemy Len."

I wanted to avoid his eyes, but once I looked up at him, it was over. "So now that I have your attention, I want you to answer my question." He looked back at Andrews and then to me, "Are you dating Master Min?" I felt my heart pound and shook my head. "We're only close because I'm interested in Taekwondo. I ask him for advice and he helps me improve my kicks, which is why I help out now." I lied through my teeth.

I imagined this conversation many times and reenacted it in my head. I know just what to say. "Then why did you overreact when we were at Da Wong's? You're hiding something, you know you can't lie to me." Tightening my fists, I gathered the rest of the scraps and threw it away. "I'm not hiding anything. Though you are quite sus nowadays." 

"How am I sus? You're the one dating..." lowering his voice, he went to my eye level, "Your teacher. How does it feel? Is he better than me? Is he wo-"

"Yo fuckers, don't you have class?" said Andrews. Gathering my things, I looked back at Alaric. "I rejected you because you took too long. Don't you understand how long I had a crush on you? I don't feel anything for you anymore. Stop trying to play investigator and move on." His eyes widened as I told Andrews good bye and left. Thankfully, my class was next door, so Alaric couldn't press on.

Time passed by quickly. The Friday before Christmas break, the squad did a Secret Santa. I handed Liem a grey Assassin's Creed shirt. His smile lit up as he gave me a giant hug. "Thank you, thank you, thank you, th-"

"Shut the fuck up." I laughed. Kat handed Aimee her gift and Elias handed me mine. I opened it and gave Elias a bear hug. The giant turtle plush was too cute. "This is so cute, thank you!" Elias was too focused on the gift Aimee handed him after our hug to even respond. We all thanked each other and finally school ended. 

'Are you hungry?'

'I don't know.'

'Did u eat lunch?'

'No, but I had a muffin for breakfast.'

'Ok, let's eat ^^'

I swear Yejun is in love with food. We met up in the train station and went to a Korean restaurant in K-Town. "You must think you have money, like these places are so expensive." He smiled and ordered for us. 

"How was your day?" I asked. "It was okay. The juniors are starting to get trig better. I'm almost finished grading their tests. They were horrible in the beginning, but towards November, they began improving. Almost all of them got above an 85. I'm proud of them."

I was shocked. All of the previous trig teachers were horrible, but Yejun fixed that. "How can you teach trig? I mean... I don't know, it's just weird." He rolled his eyes and folded his arms. "You have no faith in me. I'm majoring in math education and minoring in business. I only got this Taekwondo job because my uncle knows your principal." My eyebrows furrowed. How exactly would his uncle know the principal? Yejun rolled his eyes again and continued, "My uncle and your principal went to NYU together. Because my uncle is an alumni, it was easier for me to get in."

Yejun is so smart. Getting into NYU must've been a breeze for him. It's bad enough that my SAT score is really low. NYU wouldn't even look at me, but Andrews did say their undergraduate program is utter shit. And they're really expensive. "You seem to be deep in thought." I gave Yejun a small smile. "You're just... you're extremely smart. You're majoring in math education, you go to NYU. You're seriously goals."

"What do you mean by that? How am I goals? I don't play soccer." I instantly laughed. When Yejun doesn't understand something, his reactions are extremely adorable. "I mean... okay, so you know when there's someone you look up to and pretty much want to be like them?"

Yejun instantly began to shake his head. "Don't think that way about me, you make me feel old." The food arrived and we began eating. I want Yejun to experience my side of Brooklyn. I'm not saying I'm getting tired of Korean food, but I want him to try Jamaican food. I broke out of my trance and looked up at him. 

"You seem to be deep in thought lately. Is something troubling you?" He asked. Yejun's eyes were filled with concern. It seems like he always has this thought in the back of his head, the thought of me leaving him. His paranoia annoys me at times, but I can understand why. "Let's go somewhere this weekend." He put his chopsticks down and raised his eyebrows. "Where?"

Smiling, I resumed eating. "You'll see. Meet me inside 14th at 12. Saturday." Reaching into my pocket, I pulled my phone out as it vibrated.

'What are you doing over the break?'

'I don't know yet. You?'

'Let's do a sleepover :D'

'I'm down for it. Your mom's cooking is fire'

'I know ;)'

Putting my phone away, Yejun called for someone and gave them his credit card. They returned and we left. I intertwined my hand in his as we walked around. The December sky was already dark. I watched as Yejun stared up at the buildings. He always seem fascinated by them. We sat down at a bench and stared at people passing by in comfortable silence. Soon after, snow began to fall. I laid my head on his shoulder and he slung his arm around my shoulder. 

"I love you Len." He whispered in my ear.

Looking up into his dark tunnels, I smiled. "I love you too, Yejun Min." His eyes lit up as he slowly moved in for a kiss. I welcomed the feeling of his soft lips moving against mine. It felt amazing. He pulled back and looked back up at the buildings. 

I always wondered what was on his mind. How stressed out can he be? He teaches Taekwondo, trig and teaches at the dojang three to four times a week. On top of that, he deals with me. He doesn't have family in this country, and then he has a piece of shit of a father. I closed my eyes and blocked out the sound of the busy streets. 

The light snow quickly fell as Yejun arose. He looked over at me and gave me his hand. Taking it, I stood up and we left. I wish I could tell Yejun about what has been going on lately with Alaric, but I know it'll only stress him out more. I want nothing but the best for Yejun. If that means keeping him in the dark about this, so be it.

--

Saturday came fast. I stood waiting for Yejun by the benches. When he finally arrived, we went on the Q towards Coney Island. "Where are we going?" he asked. I smiled and shrugged. "I don't know." He kissed his teeth and I stared at him in shock. Catching my gaze, he questioned my facial expression, but I couldn't help it.

Yejun. Kissed. His. Teeth.

"Y-y..." I held in my laughter and bit my bottom lip. I'm turning him into a Jamaican. "You kissed your teeth." I let out a small bit of laughter and apologized to the person standing next to me. "I kissed my teeth?" 

He then pursed his lips and attempted to actually kiss his teeth. I let out another laugh and shook my head. "This is why you're so adorable." Yejun scowled and looked away. About twenty minutes later, we were at Parkside. He tried to intertwine our hands together, but I had to refuse.

"Why not?" he asked. I sighed as we entered a Jamaican restaurant. "Because my parents know everyone in this neighborhood. If they catch us holding hands, it won't come back nicely to me. I trust Dad with everything, but I didn't even let him know I have a boyfriend." 

We went to the counter. The owner of the restaurant stared at me with a raised eyebrow. My mom used to talk to her a lot, but they still talk when they pass each other. Is her name Pansy? Jackie? I forgot. "Can I get an order of jerk chicken and rice and peas... and some ackee and saltfish with dumplings?" She eyed Yejun and pursed her lips. I heard Yejun mutter something in Korean as she went and got the food for us. "Medium?" she asked. "Yeah."

I felt bad for not asking Yejun what he wanted, but I do want him to try the best Jamaican food in Flatbush. "You guys also have dumplings?" I nodded and he smiled. "But they're not like Asian dumplings. Ours is just flour, we don't have a filling." 

After she gave us our food, Yejun reached into his pocket, but I pulled out some money and handed it to her. His mouth was left agape as we started walking towards Prospect Park. I took us by the water and we sat down facing the lake. "You know, I could've p-"

"No." I said cutting him off. "You always treat me. This is me treating you." I handed him the plate with the jerk chicken and rice and peas. "Try it." He picked up the fork and took a bite out of the chicken. His eyes lit up as he started eating more. "Igeo massiseyeo." He said as he took another bite. "What does that mean?" I asked. Yejun looked over to me with a confused expression. "What do you mean?" I rolled my eyes and shrugged. 

"Oh! I said this tastes good. I really like it. It's very spicy." I grinned as I started eating. After we were done, we sat and watched the geese. "New York is beautiful. We both live in Brooklyn, but very different Brooklyns. I prefer your Brooklyn. It seems more alive, more fun. My Brooklyn is boring." 

"You should come around here more since you like it." Yejun gave me a small smile and looked around. Looking back at me, he kissed my nose and gathered everything." An idea came to mind, but I wasn't sure whether or not to do it.

"One second." I said as I went to the side. I took my phone out and called Mom. She picked up on the fourth ring and I took a deep breath.

"Hey Mom." I greeted. "Hi, what's up?" she responded. "Nothing much... Are you home?" I waited for her response as I heard shuffling on the other end. "No. Why?" I felt my heart beat increase as I thought of what I was going to do. "Nothing, I wanted to bake tonight. I didn't want to interrupt you. I wasn't sure if you'd cook tonight." I took another deep breath as she responded. "I won't be home tonight, but the train is going under now." I heard more shuffling in the background and looked back at Yejun. His dark pools stared at me with confusion as I smiled at him. "Okay Mom, love you."

Hanging up, I put my phone away and walked towards him. "I want to show you something else." About ten minutes later, we were standing in front of my apartment door. "Len, where are we?" I bit my bottom lip and unlocked the door. I turned the light on and let Yejun in. "Welcome to my house." He took his jacket off and handed it to me. I put it on the coat hangar and lit some incense.

I watched as he shamelessly looked around. I started feeling a bit self-conscious. Is the house clean enough? Oh goodness there's a plate in the sink. Four! I didn't even put any of them there! "I like your house." He said as he took his shoes off. We walked around and I showed him the living room. He picked up a picture frame and his cheeks became red. "You look the same." I looked over his shoulder at the picture.

I was in pre-k. This was before we moved to Brooklyn about 14 years ago. I stared at how genuine my smile was. I remember all the friends I had to leave behind. I remember crying in my teacher's arms as she gave me a note with her phone number. It's funny how I tried calling her about 6 years later, but her number was discontinued.

"Len?" I jumped a little and looked up at Yejun. "Is your mother home?" I shook my head. "I made sure she wasn't." He put the picture down and nodded. I showed him where my room was. He sat down in the chair as I plopped down on my bed. "I'm sorry there isn't much to show you."

"What are you talking about? Your home looks very comfortable. There are many Jamaican flags and pictures of family. You look just like your father." I blushed and stared at my lap. "Thank you Yejun." A comfortable silence passed. Yejun and I are in my room. He's simply staring at the wall while I'm staring at my lap. 

...Am I ready?

I looked back over at him and flinched when he was staring at me. "Are you okay?" I felt myself blush at my thoughts. He looked too good, way too good. Why am I now noticing this? Why am I now noticing how yummy he looked in his white shirt and black jeans? His hair was in a low ponytail. My eyes trailed back to his smirking lips. 

"See something you like?" My face felt like it was on fire. I opened my mouth to say something, but nothing came out. He got up from the chair and sat down next to me. His eyes seemed dazed as he stared at my lips. "Because if you don't... I do." He put my hand on his chest as grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in. 

Yejun's lips felt amazing. even though they vigorously moved against mine. I was lost. He broke the kiss and pushed me down against the pillow. "Yejun." I moaned as he began to suck on my neck. His teeth grazed my collarbone as he trailed kisses towards my lips. His hand cupped my breast and I moved away from his lips.

"Y-Yejun, I-I... I... I'm scared." I whispered. He kissed my ear and began to caress my curls. "You know I wouldn't hurt you. It's up to you." He responded. We stared at each other and I sighed. "I honestly... I honestly don't think I'm beautiful enough." Yejun's eyebrows furrowed as he sighed. "We're going to have to change that." Before I could respond, he began sucking on my neck again. A painfully embarrassing moan left my mouth and his raspy laugh filled my ears. 

"I'm taking you tonight Len." I couldn't even look at him. I stared up at my ceiling. I lowkey wanted this, why else would I bring him here? To show him my family pictures? Of course not. "Take me, Yejun." I whispered.

--

My eyes groggily opened as the sound of my ringtone attacked my ears. Yawning, I reached over Yejun and picked it up. "Hello?" I muttered. "Len, I'm downstairs. Come help me with the bags." Responding with a lazy okay, I hung up and put it down.

Suddenly, my eyes shot open. I stared at Yejun as he peacefully slept. He had his arm around me as I began to spew curses in my mind. "Yejun wake up." He groaned and pulled me closer to him. I let out a frustrated groan and started to quickly slap his face. His eyes shot open as he stared at me with a confused face. "My mom is downstairs! She has bags!" Yejun nodded as he started putting his clothes on. I put on a tank top and shorts and ran to get his shoes and jacket. I gave them to him and told him to hide somewhere in my room. 

Putting on slippers, I went downstairs and helped Mom with the bags. "Are you hungry?" I nodded and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. As I stared at myself in the mirror, I noticed very red spots on my neck and silently cursed Yejun. When I finished brushing my teeth, I rushed back to my room and put on a turtleneck.

"Yejun!" I said as I closed my door. I heard shuffling and looked under the bed. I instantly began laughing as Yejun's adorable faced poked out. "Just making sure you're okay. I'll distract her or something, but... it might take a while. Actually, just sit on the bed. She barely comes into my room. I'll have the door closed, okay?" He nodded and I went to check on Mom.

After a painful 2 hours, she finally fell asleep after cooking. I put some in a container for Yejun and went back to my room. "I'm sorry, here's some food though." He smiled at me and kissed me. "I'll see you later?" I nodded and guided him out.  

When I lightly closed the door, I went back to my room and laid on my bed. On the very bed Yejun and I made love on. I thought about last night and smiled. Even though it hurt at first, it ended up feeling amazing. My phone buzzed and I reached over for it.

'I thought ur mother wouldve saw me. I was scared ^^;'

I instantly let out a loud laugh and responded.

'It's okay Yejun. Don't worry :)'

--

"Something is different about you. You look more vibrant." said Kat as I unpacked my bag. Is it that obvious? I looked back at her and grinned. We went into the living room and Kat put on Netflix. Once we were 10 minutes into The Originals, she turned to me. "Alright, spill."

I turned to Kat and instantly told her everything that happened. Many emotions ran through her face, I was happy none of them were of disappointment. "Did you use protection?" An awkward laugh left my mouth as I shook my head. "It was... erhm, kind of spur of the moment. I didn't think of that." 

"Did he pull out?" I nodded and she took a breath of relief. "Damn Len! You guys are crazy as fuck. I'm surprised your mom didn't notice anything. If she did... well it was nice knowing you." After talking for long time, we both turned our attention back to The Originals

--

College, college, college! I love you guys, and I'm so, so, so, so, soooo sorry for updating so late. I've been so stressed out lately. Thankfully midterms are out of the way, but I have another exam this Friday. And then I have like five papers to write. November break is coming up. I will definitely be writing more then. I've been adding on to this chapter for almost two months now. In fact, this was being written way before the chapter Yejun. Comment and vote if you want to, but please let me know you guys are still with me. <3

Also, do you guys want me to write a full version of Len and Yejun doing the nasty? I know you bums are mad thirsty lmao

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 41K 80
"You're our mate." I glance between my two students, seeing that they both were talking to me, and they were both twins. "...What?" I hear myself s...
The Bracelet By Adrenaline

Historical Fiction

26.4K 1.2K 43
"Our heart is like a bracelet, it can be gifted or stolen, shown or hidden, scattered or together, kept or thrown away, preserved or destroyed..." he...
3.7K 65 22
"So what's your type?" "What do you mean?" I pause, looking up from my book to meet the eyes of my dear friend. "Type of what?" She shakes her head...
62.5K 1.7K 40
"Roslyn i've always had my eyes on you since day one." Riley says pining me down "Give me the chance to show you that I love you." He says leaving lo...