Trapped (ON HOLD)

بواسطة idreamibelieve

This story is on hold. Trapped~~ What would you do if you wake up and find yourself on a deserted island with... المزيد

0- Crash
2- Night
3- Family
4- Search
5- Beginnings
6- Pirates

1- Survivors

250 16 10
بواسطة idreamibelieve

BOOM!

Another explosion filled the air while I squirmed underneath the rubble.

I'm alive. I'm alive. Oh God, Thank you!

"HELP! HELP!" I screamed and started hitting that metal thing on top of me. But no one heard me. It was hell out there. Hell. My stomach clenched at the thought of me dying in here. I made it this far. Why can't I survive this!

30 minutes later, my breathing got heavier and I was sweating like a pig. The chaos out there stopped and I only heard soft sobs of people. I couldn't scream. I didn't have the enough strength as I didn't have enough air. I gave up.

That's when I heard the sound of footsteps beside me and people yelling "Anyone here?!"

I tried to scream but my voice was gone. I raised my hand up against the metal knocking lightly but it barely made any sound. I decided to use my legs and kick as hard as I can. But they were not aware of my presence. I sobbed softly.

I'm going to die. I'm going to die.

When I kicked as hard as I can against the metal, I accidentally twisted my ankle and let out a loud scream as I grasped my injured ankle. Owh... Owh.

"Anyone in there?" A familiar voice rang through my ears and I knocked on the metal using as much strength as possible.

"HEY! GUYS! THERES SOMEONE IN HERE!"

I knew this voice. I knew it. Who was it? I just couldn't make it out.

"Alright, hold on to it. On the count of three." He said again "1" I inhaled "2" I gulped "3" A powerful light blinded my eyes, my hand made its way to my face trying to block out the light. I let out a breath of air as I realized I can breathe normally again. I took my hands off my face trying to adjust to the light when I saw Ian with some other two men. They were all injured. Deep cuts and bruises covered them. Ian had a cut on his forehead that was bleeding heavily and should not be ignored.

"You're alive!" He yelled happily as he pulled me out from under the rubble and the other two dropped it back down.

I stood up, still a little dazed. I stood still for a while and tilted my head up to find myself on a beach. I twirled around slowly examining my surroundings. Trees, trees, trees and more trees.

"Where are we?" I asked confused.

Ian shrugged and I turned to look at the other men with him. One of them was the man that was sitting on the aisle seat next to me. I could see him more properly now but he as well was filled with cuts and bruises. The other man looked in his early thirties. He was wearing a pilot suit. Well, it looked like a pilot suit. Now it was all ripped and covered with dust. He had a handsome face, small grey eyes and a perfect jaw line. He had short blond hair and a well-built body.

"Jessica, hum... this is Jonathon" He pointed at the business man guy, I nodded at him and turned to the other guy "This is Bill, he's the co - pilot" I gave him a smile and he smiled back. Very sexy.

"The plane crashed on an unknown island. It's been 2 hours and I haven't seen anyone so far. So I guess we're trapped until someone comes and gets us. We're off the radar. I tried contacting the tower but there was no response and all of the devices are corrupted and no signal"

"Jessica, it's better if you go over there" Ian pointed to his left where a few people were sitting, most of them were in shock and the others were crying "For now, we're the only survivors"

I placed my palm on my mouth in shock. There were about 200 people on that plane. Now, we're less than 20.

I walked over to them, wincing every time I stepped on my leg. I did hurt my ankle pretty bad. When I finally reached there, I sat down on the sand and started checking my ankle. My leg was covered in bruises and I had a nasty cut on my knee.

"Uh, Hello" An unfamiliar feminine voice broke me out of my thoughts. I looked up to find a very beautiful woman standing in front of me with a small gentle smile on her face. I stood up, meeting her face. She was very beautiful indeed. She had blond hair that reached up to her shoulders and small green eyes that you could get lost in, in a moment. She was old though, late forties, I think.

"I'm Kate, you are?" She asked in a kind genuine voice. I immediately felt comfortable around her "I'm Jessica"

"Nice to meet you, Jessica. Are you okay? Is there any serious injury?" She asked trying to see if something was wrong with me but I simply shook my head "No, not really... Just a couple of bruises and a twisted ankle but I'll be alright"

"That's good" She nodded "I'm actually a nurse"

Relief washed all over me. She could help the injured people. Frankly, I knew nothing about nursing whatsoever. Throughout my whole life I hated something called biology. I suck at that subject. Even chemistry! Sciences are not my thing.

"Let me introduce to the others" Kate said with a small smile.

I nodded as she began. At first, she pointed at a small blond girl, she looked about 12 years old. Bruises covered her beautiful face. She was indeed breathtaking! The girl was holding onto a small kid who was sobbing quietly in her arms as she soothed him. The scene broke my heart.

"Her names Madison, she's 14 and that’s her brother, Jake, he's 10. Unfortunately, their parents didn't make it. Poor kids…" She shook her head with a frown. I frowned too. If something happened to my parents I would be devastated.

"This is Lucas… I don't know anything about him except that he's 17. He refused to talk to me. He's been silent throughout the whole chaos" She pointed at the kid who was sitting right next to Madison. I walked closer, examining his face. He was quite handsome but his attitude and his looks showed that he was 'the-bad-boy' type. He had black skater hair, brown eyes and he was tan. He seemed so lost. He seemed vulnerable. Maybe I could talk to him?

What am I thinking?! I was just involved in a plane crash and I already want to stick my nose up in peoples businesses? I need to grow up.

I turned to look at who was sitting next to Lucas and their stood a girl about my age. She was extremely gorgeous. She had long brown hair and beautiful bright blue eyes. She was wearing a unifor… Oh! She's a stewardess!

"That’s Jamie, she's 20, she's a stewardess, she's really nice and she helped me out. You two will get along easily"

What does she mean we'll get along easily? I mean like, how long are we staying on this unknown island?!

"Uhm, Kate? Vincent has a third degree burn on his leg, what do I do?" A woman with auburn hair and brown eyes appeared in front of me. She looked in her late 20's. But still very attractive.

"Oh My!" Kate gasped and ran towards this Vincent guy. I followed her, curious. She stopped in front of a man. In his 40's with small pretty blue eyes and 2 dimples.

"Ah!" He groaned in pain and I winced. I hate seeing people in pain.

"Jessica!" Kate called. Shocked, I looked at her wide eyed "Me?!"

"Yes, you! Listen, we're running out of medication. They have 2 first aid kits on the plane. I need you to go get Jamie and look for the second kit!" She tore a small portion of his pants and I closed my eyes immediately. I did not want to see the burn. I made my way towards Jamie who was lost in her own thoughts.

"Hi!" I said over enthusiastically. Bad move, Jessie. For a girl who just survived a plane crash and watched 100's of people die, I'm pretty cool. I should feel sad and depressed but I'm not. I'm happy I'm alive and not badly injured.

Jamie furrowed her eyebrows as she looked up at me "Uh, hi"

"Kate told me that we should search for the second kit and since you're a stewardess, you might know where it is"

Jamie gave me a confused look but nodded her head slightly as she stood up "Let's go find it" She gestured for me to follow her and I obliged.

We made our way through the wreckage. It was horrible. Plane parts were scattered everywhere. Thank God the fire died down.

After looking around for what seemed like hours, we finally found the first aid and handed it to Kate who was busy working on Vincent's wounds. She was so calm and gentle and made sure she doesn't hurt him. When she was done, she wrapped his leg up with a white cloth and stood up with a loud sigh "That should do it"

"Jessie, a little help here" I heard Ian call out for me. I turned around and saw him carrying a huge amount of wood in his hands. I immediately ran towards him and carried half of the pile to the center of the circle. Ian dropped down the wood and I mimicked him.

"Does anyone know how to light a fire?" Ian yelled out loud making everyone look at him. Madison the 14 year old raised her hand up "I-I was in a scout and we used to go camping a lot"

Ian gestured for her to come closer. She slowly stood up making sure her brother is okay and made her way towards Ian. He handed her two sticks.

"Okay, Everyone! Listen up!" Kate said standing next to Ian and I. She gave Ian a knowing look and he nodded as she continued talking "It's going to start getting dark in a while and we don't know whats in there" She pointed at the forest "We don't even know if anyone is coming for our rescue. So, basically, we are trapped"

Everyone started murmuring and some even cried "Vincent and I talked about what are we going to do and we set out a plan for each and every one of you"

Vincent appeared holding a large stick trying to balance himself and make sure his leg doesn't touch the ground.

"By building a fire, it'll help attract planes or ships. Ian, I need you to help collect more woods so that the fire would grow and try not to go deep into the forest. Madison after making the fire, I need you, your brother, Jack and Jamie to go to a clearing at the beach and draw a huge 'help' sign in the sand. Jessica and Lucas, search for a lake inside the forest but like I said, don't go in too deep"

"Who said you could order us around?" Lucas snapped "Don't we all get to have a say in this?

"I am the oldest one here" Vincent said calmly "And I'm trying to help you"

"I don't need your help! I could do better on my own!" Lucas glared at us and I gasped "We just survived a plane crash and you're bitching about who's the leader here!? Vincent is making us all a favor!" I yelled at him and he groaned "This is none of your business"

"It is my God Damn business. I want to survive. God gave us all a second chance. Don't ruin it" I gave him a glare.

Kate stepped in the argument "Listen, Lucas. We are going to stick together and figure out a way to get out of here."

Lucas hissed angrily "Fine. But I want to work alone"

"That's not an option" Vincent said and Lucas growled turning around and started walking towards the forest. Kate pushed me and ushered me after him. I ran behind him but stopped abruptly as I came face to face with Jonathon.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked with a confused glare. I pointed towards Lucas who was slowly disappearing into the forest "Lucas and I were going to look for a Lake"

"Who said you could?" He asked grabbing my arm and leading me back towards the others. "Kate and Vincent. Let go of me! I need to go with Lucas"

Jonathon snorted "Do you have any idea how dangerous it is inside their? Kate and Vincent obviously don't know what the hell they're doing!"

"What the fuck do you think you're doing? Letting them go into the forest by themselves?! It's dangerous out there!" Jonathon yelled at Kate and Vincent who were discussing quietly. They both turned their heads towards us and Kate closed her eyes "We told them not to go further into the forest and we sent two for a reason"

Jonathon let go of me and moved towards Kate and started arguing with her loudly. I took this as my chance to go find Lucas. Slowly, I made my way to the forest. Avoiding sharp edges and big unknown horrible insects, I finally made it to Lucas' side but he was not very pleased about seeing me.

"What do you have against me?" I asked, concentrating on the ground beneath me. He stopped abruptly and gave me an intense glare "Listen to me. I'm not going to try and pretend like everything is fucking okay. Dying would have been a better option than sitting on a deserted island with complete idiotic strangers. I'd rather be on my own than have a conversation with a stupid brunette who doesn't even show a little bit of emotion or fear about what happened. WE'RE GOING TO DIE HERE. Either we starve to death or we end up going psycho and eat each other up. Or we'll die in the wilderness. Which quite frankly, that's a risk I'm willing to take. Now can you please just shut up and never talk to me again because your voice annoys me and I'm already too damn annoyed."

Wow.

"You really do think I'm not scared?" I yelled as he walked away at a fast pace "I'm terrified!! But theirs no point in showing it! If we're going to survive the least we could do is help each other" He didn't reply and kept on moving. I decided to just keep my mouth shut since negotiating with him isn't really an option.

After looking around for an hour or so, we got deep inside the forest. Not too deep but deep enough to be scared shitless. Lucas was still moving forward when I decided to stop him for now, we could explore the forest in the morning.

"Lucas, I think we should go back now" I mumbled but he shook his head "Lucas, please" An owl hooted making me jump in surprise "Lucas it's really dark"

"No" He replied "Go back alone, I'm not stopping"

"Bu-"

"I SAID NO!" He growled loudly making me flinch. The sound of the insects everywhere was so damn scary. I heard a wolf's howl and I stopped dead in my tracks "Lucas, please"

But he didn't stop and instead continued moving forward. This boy is going to be the death of me... literally!

While moving behind Lucas, I felt a small tickle on my shoulder. Without looking I pulled my hand up to scratch it when my hand rested on something extremely hairy. Was my shoulder that hairy? I turned my head and looked at my shoulder to find a huge big ass spider on standing their with my hand on top of him. I screamed loudly jumping up and down trying to get the spider off.

"GET OFF, GET OFF!! MOMMY!!!" I yelled and watched the ugly creature as it fell down and continued marching like nothing happened. I heard Lucas laughing at me from a distance, that son of a gun is going to get slapped. I tried to shake off the horrible feeling of the spider on my hand but I still felt it like it was their and from paranoia I couldn't help but look at both of my shoulders every once in a while.

2 hours passed. We were now far too deep into the forest and we still didn't find anything. I zoned in and out the whole way so I don't really remember the way back and I counted on Lucas. Feeling exausted and tired,  I took a small break and sat down on a tree log. Lucas sat next to me panting heavily with sweat running down both of our faces.

"Can we go back now?" I squeaked staring at a distraught Lucas.

He stared at me with those pale brown eyes and spoke. The two words that rolled out of his mouth weren't really what I had expected at all.

"We're lost"

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

3.6K 135 10
On an island so well hidden that no one knew about, lived a girl. Born from parents that was ship wrecked and left to be alone at the age of ten. Lil...
77.4K 16.5K 48
A story of 5 girls with perfect life and best families ever. Until a fun trip to an Island turns into horror, mystery and much more. To know, What is...
295 65 12
A plane which went missing twenty six years back has suddenly come back from nowhere. Read on to find out where it was, and what happened to the pass...
3.9K 229 35
{ tmnt 2016 version } Published: August, 12, 2017 Donatello's family send him to go to a vacation sense he would not take care of himself with a...