Irrational Fears

Galing kay KyleWagner

When Ruby is reminded of a childhood fear, a bit of help and reconcile from her friends helps her overcome it... Higit pa

Vegetable Stories
Betrayal
Sandy Shoals
Mistake. Only One. Maybe Others.

Reconcile

608 21 3
Galing kay KyleWagner

"Ruby, wake up!"

Ruby shot up in her bed, nearly throwing her pink bed sheets across the room as she did. She looked around to see no forms of life other than herself and her sister, who was standing by the bedside.

"Are you okay? You were screaming in your sleep, you called for me and I came running in. I think it was just a nightmare." Yang soothed, rubbing Ruby's hair.

"Thanks, it was the same nightmare again, Yang. Please don't tell anyone at school about it or they'll bully me..." Ruby murmured, fixing her pink bed sheets.

"No worries Rubes, my lips are sealed!" Yang said, giving Ruby a small fist bump as she walked out of the room. "Oh, and by the way, that's just more incentive to eat your vegetables!"

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

506K 31.5K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
43.6M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
22.6M 793K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...