Niall Horan imagines

By CraziestMofogoing

Mostly dirty imagines with a few not dirty ones in there!! More

Dirty Niall Horan imagines
Imagine #2 Saying goodbye
Imagine #3 Moving into your new flat
Imagine #4 Personal imagine for Cocodirection!
#Imagine 5 The Hangover
Imagine #6 Make your bus rock!!
Imagine #7 Skype call?
Imagine #8 Romantic
Imagine #9 Shower sex
Imagine #10 Down to the lake
Imagine #11 The photoshoot of a lifetime
Imagine #12 Going camping!
Imagine #12 Going camping part 2
Imagine #13 Personal imagine
Imagine #14 Bedtime
Imagine 15: Personal Request for: harrylover791
Birthday boy!!
Birthday boy part two
The club
The club 2
Cuddle day (news)
Going away
You're on your period
For Anne!

Niall horan dirty imagine #1 Breakfast ;)

60.1K 255 54
By CraziestMofogoing

 You woke up in the bed that you usually share with  Niall to it completely empty, just a note on his pillow. You frown and look at the note it had Niall's writing and it read:

Hey babe, 

Come downstairs, i have a surprise for you! ;) 

Niall xxxxx 

You smile at the note and get out of bed and put one of Niall's shirts on going up to your mid-thigh. You put your hair in a messy bun and walked downstairs smiling like an idiot wondering what your boyfriend could of done. When you get downstairs you see that he had attempted to cook breakfast. You smile seeing the burnt bacon and toast. The beans looked okay, but the rest of the breakfast looked sizzled within an inch of it's life. You laugh and then feel some arms go round your waist and kisses being put on your neck, you smile at the pleasure Niall was giving to you by just kissing your sweet spots, which he had memorised seeing as you had been going out for nearly two years now. You moan as he started sucking on your neck and licking where had sucked. You felt him smile against your neck, pleased with what he was doing to you. 

"Y/N are you hungry?" He mumbled against your neck. You shake your head and turn round to face him , his bright blue eyes were sparkling and he looked straight into your eyes. 

"Not at all anymore" You say, he smiles and glances at the food he had made. You play with his hair and he looks back to you again. "Good job trying to cook breakfast, it went better than last time" You say laughing remembering the last time he tried to cook breakfast, the fire alarm going off and him wafting a tea towel around to get it switch off. 

"I try, but i wasn't asking whether you were hungry for food" He said quirking his eyebrow. You feel yourself get excited. You smile back at him, making him smile.

"Oh well in that case, yes i'm very hungry!" You say laughing, he laughs with you. He picks you up and throws you over his shoulder and runs upstairs. Once he got to your bedroom he throws you on the bed and lay on top of you kissing you. Your lips moving in perfect sync with eachother, you move your hands to his hair and mess it up, making him moan as you tug lightly on his hair. His hands move down and to the bottom of your (well his) top pulling on the bottom of it and off you, he looks at your b00bs as he takes it off. 

"They always manage to turn me on" He says still looking at them and biting on his lip seductively. You smile and pull his head back to your lips again. Your lips going in perfect motions, You bite down on his lip pulling on it as he goes to pull away. He growls a little as he came back to the kiss again this time putting his tongue straight into your mouth. You fight with his tongue fighting with him for dominance. You won and hear him growl. It turned you on, you pull on his shirt and pull it off him, you look at his body, his abs, the hair going from his bellybutton down to his trousers, the little chest hair that he had and his muscley arms that were pulling you up against him. 

"I want you so bad y/n" He growls into your ear. You roll over taking control lying on top of him. You jump off him and over to the wardrobe. You open it and went to the top shelf getting the handcuffs and walking back over to him as seductively as you could swinging the handcuffs around on one finger. You see his bulge grow bigger as you got closer.

"They're for you right?" He said propping himself up on his elbows. You raise one eyebrow at him and laugh. 

"Yeah right, come here" You say climbing back onto him straddling him and grabbing his hands and pulling them above his head and handcuffing his hands to the bedstead. You make sure when you are handcuffing him that you put your b00bs infront of his face, he licks one of your n!pples.

"What do you think you're doing!" You shout a little, making him smirk at you. "You wait!" You shout again. You went to his neck, sucking his neck making him moan as you sucked on his sweet spot. 

You moved lower down his body kissing his collarbone and licking along his collarbone. "Stop teasing y/n!" He said sounding quite frustrated. You move one of your hands down to his bulge, it felt bigger than it did last time you felt it agianst your leg. He moaned as you stroke it through his sweatpants and boxers. You smiled and carried on licking down his body. 

"Mmm stay there, mind you, it's not like you can get away" You said getting off him and winking at him as you ran away and out of the room.

"What!! Wait where are you going?" You hear him shout. It made you smile as you ran downstairs and to the fridge grabbing the whipped cream. You smirk as you shook it and ran back up the stairs. 

You got back into the bedroom to see Niall looking frustrated, he see's you and a smile appeared on his lips. "That's my girl!" He says winking at you, you smirk back at him and walk over spraying it over his body making a trail to his d!ck over his clothes. You lick it off hearing him moan as you get lower. You licked it off his clothes hearing him moan and his buldge get bigger. 

"Aaaahh please stop teasing me, please!" He said through gritted teeth. You wink at him and sprayed the can over your b00bs and over your body. His eyes widened and he licked his lips and looked at your eyes,  smiled at him. "Get here now!" He said smirking at you, you do what he said and straddled him sitting on his chest. Close enough for him to lick the cream off your b00bs, he licked it all off slowly and sucked on your nipples giving you an amazing pleasure. 

"Mmm carry on Ni!" You say as he licks your nipples and sucks. He stops and lays his head back down on the pillows. "I said carry on! do it, otherwise i'll leave you like this and just finish myself off" You say quirking an eyebrow at him. He smirks at you. 

"You are so bad!" He said laughing and carrying on licking and sucking on each of your nipples. You feel yourself getting wetter as he did. 

"I can feel you getting wet, just let me out of the handcuffs and i can sort it out for you" He says putting his head back on the pillows. You shake your head and move lower down his body pulling his trousers off leaving him in his boxers. 

"Yes!! Finally" He said, you can hear the excitement in his voice, his buldge got bigger. You look up at him and see him wink. You pull his boxers off and then move your hands up his inner thighs whilst licking his body. "Aarrr come on!!" He said getting frustrated as you carried on prolonging the wait for him. You sprayed the cream on his d!ck making him moan a little. You take hold of him and lick the tip and then lick the rest of his d!ck making him moan from the pleasure. You take hold of his balls as you take him in your mouth. 

"Oh shit!! YES!!" He shouted as you massage his balls whilst bobbing your head up and down you deep-throat him. You move to lick his balls licking the middle of the balls. "Fuck!" He says as you licked more and more. You moved back up to his d!ck as you took him in your mouth again you bite lightly on him making him moan loudly. "Harder, bite harder!!" He said, you obey and bite him harder, he moaned louder. "I'm - gonna" Before he said it you stop and move back up to his lips and kissed him. You pulled away from the kiss.

"You are so gonna pay for that y/n!" You smile at him and shrug.

"Do your best Horan!" You say challenging him. He raises his eyebrows at you and smirks. 

"You've brought it on yourself now. Take the handcuffs off me now!!" He said wriggling around.  You smirk at him and put your  t*ts in his face again as you undid the handcuffs, once he was undone from the handcuffs you got off him and sat by the side of him watching him sit up, he grabbed the whipped cream straight away and shook the can. He looked at you his eyes full of lust,  you smiled at him, he smirked at you and pulled at your waist fast making you drop on the bed and lie down. He pulled the bobble out of your hair making your hair fall down and look messy. He groaned obviously liking the way it looked.

"Now time for your payback!"He said spraying the whipped cream all over your body. It felt so cold on your body producing goosebumps. He then took hold of the handcuffs and handcuffed you to the bed. "You'll see how horrible it is not being able to touch me, whilst i do terrible things to you" He said winking after he said it. You laugh at him and then feel him starting licking the whipped cream off your stomach giving you massive butterflies. Then he moves onto your t*ts and starts licking at the bottom of your t*t and started going towards your n!pple. You start moaning when he would get close, he would go back down to the bottom again. 

"Niall, please" You said knowing he was teasing you by not going towards your n!pple. He looked up at you with his eyes. 

"You'll have to wait, since i did" He said smirking a little. He made his way back down your body and saw you still had your thong on. "Nice thong, shame i'm going to have to break it" He said before you could protest he ripped it off, making you more wet seeing how strong he was. He sprayed the cream on you and then strated licking it off starting on the outdside of your v4g!na and then going inwards licking your cl!t. You arch your back because the pleasure was getting intense. You needed him inside you now! 

"There, stay there!" You shouted wanting him to stay licking your cl!t. He moved up and licked your n!pples. "NIALL!!" You shout annoyed he didn't obey you. He laughed whilst licking your n!pples, he starts sucking making you even more wet. You let out little moans every so often. His hand moved down to your v4g!na his thumb making circles on your cl!t "Fuck!" Was all you could say from the pleasure he was giving you. You looked down your body and saw there was no whipped cream left on you. You smiled as he started making his way back down again. He started licking you out his tongue curving as he would go further in, you let out moans.

"YES!!" You shouted, you felt Niall smile. 

"Say my name" He said into you sending vibrations go through you making me even more wet. 

"Uhh NIAAALLL" You shout as he carried on licking and curving his tongue inside you. He put his hands on your waist pulling you closer towards him and then putting your legs on his shoulders making his tongue go further into you.

"FUCK NIALL, OH GOD!" You shouted as the pleasure shot through you. He got up from where he was and undid the handcuffs. You look at his d!ck and saw he was fully erect. As he undid the handcuffs he threw them on the floor. 

"I want you now y/n!" He said again into you ear. You nodded kissing him. He thrusted into you surprising you. You screamed out in pleasure, he didn't go slow he thrusted fast making you so wet as he kept thrusting. You moved your hands through his hair at first and then moved your hands to his back, scratching. 

"Shit yeah!" Niall said, as he went faster. 

"Harder Ni" You said, he didn't obey so you slap his back. He growled making you more horny. "Come on babe, go harder, show me what you can do" You said into his ear, biting on it after. He growled again and started going harder, thrusting harder and faster. He pulled out and moved your legs to his shoulers and put it back in making his full length into you. 

"Uhhhhh fuck!" You said trying to adjust to his bigger size. He thrusted fast and hard reaching your g-spot each and every time. 

"This any good?" He said between breaths. 

"Fuck yeah!" You said as he thrusted harder and stopped for a minute pushing it into me further. You let a moan escape your lips, he smiled and then carried on picking his speed up again. You felt myself reaching your climax

"Ni, i'm - gonna-" 

"Hold it babe" he said cutting you off. You try as best you could as he thrusted faster and harder into you. You bite your lip and throw your head back, closing your eyes. 

"Go!" He shouted, you released your cum and felt Niall's mix with yours. It felt so good, Niall didn't stop he rode the climax making you feel so good. 

He rolled off you and by your side. You both tried catching your breath, he looked at you and kissed your forehead. You smiled at him and snuggled into him, he put his arm round you and kissed you r head.

"You are so f*cking good in bed!" He said in-between breaths.

A/N

Okay so there's the first one! I hope you enjoyed it :D I can't believe i've just written that!! Oh well :P If you liked it vote/comment and i might do another. If anyone wants requests i'll do it and give me details so i can make it good. 

Eliza xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 1.6K 21
Just a bunch of imagines!! Enjoy!! (No dirty imagines but maybe some language here and there)
32.6K 263 38
Maybe a clump of Berica fanfic, maybe a bit of Zike. Also... Its... Dirty (Not the bad way)
208K 2.7K 10
Yeah, what the title says;) Not all of them will be lemons/smuts and I'm only gonna do x reader imagines. WARNING Do not read if you're too young.
1M 13.1K 83
just a collection of PRETTYMUCH imagines !! WARNING: SOME SEXUAL IMAGINES