Imagine #9 Shower sex

You jump into the shower after you and Niall had just had some of the best sex ever! You feel the hot water hit your skin, you smile as you retrace the way Niall had touched you, you ran your hands over your naked body and found yourself beaming remembering everything thag had just happened in the bedroom. You closed your eyes and remembered the look in Niall's eyes as you stripped for him. You bit your lip remembering kissing Niall and feeling his lips on your lips. You felt your stomach get butterflies as you thought about all the things Niall said to you as you two made love, it really was making love when you and Niall had sex.  Everytime you and Niall would make love, your love for him would grow more. You grabbed the shampoo bottle and started squirting it onto your hand. 

"Can i do that?" You hear Niall ask from behind you. You jumped and turned round to find Niall naked and in the shower with you smirking. You laugh and shake your head and take hold of Niall's hand and pour the shampoo into his hand. He smiled and motioned for you to turn around you did and once you were turned Niall's hands massaged your hair and head into a foamy lather. It felt so good, he was so good at this. He started scrubbing your head now with the tips of his fingers causing you to tip your head back and onto his shoulder. He laughed "Baby that just made it difficult" He said still chuckling. You smile and lift your head from his shoulder. "OKay i think we're done" He said moving his hands onto your shoulders and massaging them instead now you moan from how good it felt just being massaged. You stood under the shower and turned so you were facing Niall, you tipped your head back and rinsed the soap out of your hair liftting your hands to your head and squeezing your hair so all the soap runs out of your hair. You open your eyes to see Niall watching your body as you wash, you laugh and take hold of the shower gel bottle and squirt it into Niall's hand.

"Do my body for me" You say smiling at him, his eyes went wider and he smiled one sided and used his other hand to pull you closer to him and his hands went straight to your b00bs massaging them. It felt so good that you closed your eyes and smiled as he start massaging harder and massaging them the way you loved. His hands moved down to your waist and around your body spreading the foam everywhere.

"Your body is so f*cking sexy!" Niall says his eyes scanning your body.  You smile and blush. You watch his eyes as they watch your body. His eyes looked into yours and a smile appeared on his lips, you smile back and get closer to him wrapping your arms around his neck. His arms immediately went around your waist and pulled you closer to him. You lifted your head up so that you were staring straight into his gorgeous blue eyes they stared right back at you. 

You felt your heart racing as he leant in and kissed you with so much passion. The kiss got more and more heated as your tongues fought against eachother, the water was still running on your back. You felt like you were kissing in the rain except the rain was nice and warm. His hands moved from your waist to your bum, he started squeezing your bum causing a tiny moan to escape your lips. Your hands found their way to Niall's damp hair, your fingers messed with his hair.

"Round two?" Niall says against your lips. You knew that it was leading to that anyway and you were ready for it, you nodded and smiled against his lips, he smiled back and moved his hands to the back of your legs and pulled on them indicating for you to jump so you did and wrapped your legs around his torso. "Go higher up" Niall says against your lips. You climb up his torso a little higher. His hands were still on the back of your legs holding you up on him, you felt one leave your leg. "Okay go down baby slowly" He whispered into your ear you do as he says and feel him enter you, his hand comes back onto the back of your leg. You moan as you feel him inside you. Niall moans with you tilting his head back. You watch him as you go up and down on him, his eyes were closed and his head was leaning on the back of wall of the shower. You smile knowing how good you were making him feel.