Broken

Autorstwa Gleek4ever15

Harmony Campbell was a good girl until her boyfriend Chase started abusing her. She tried dumping him but he... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 2

156 2 10
Autorstwa Gleek4ever15

I woke up with a big headache. I opened my eyes and looked around. I was in a room with a tv and an xbox 360. Obviously this is a boy's room. Just then someone walked in and saw that I was awake and smiled. The person was blurry.

"Good, you're awake. I got you a glass of water." The voice belonged to a boy. He set the glass of water down on a nightstand.

"Thanks." I grabbed the glass and drank it all at once.

"Wow, you were thirsty!"

"Yeah." I started to get my vision back and that's when I saw his face. He had brown hair. He looked to be about my age and he was really cute.

"So what's your name?"

"Harmony. Yours?"

"Ben." There was a moment of awkward silence. "So, why did you run into the street?"

I thought about if I should tell him the truth or not. After a few seconds I decided that even though I don't know him something is telling me to trust him.

"Well, my boyfriend abuses me and I thought that if I got hit by a car I would die and I'd never have to see him again." As soon as the words left my lips I realized how stupid I sounded.

"That's horrible! But don't try and kill yourself. Why don't you just break up with him?"

"I tried but he threatened to kill me."

"Wow. Have you tried calling the police?"

"No. I'm too scared. He's dangerous and he could probably escape from jail and find me and kill me."

"Well we have to go to the police. If he's really that bad something has to be done about it."

My eyes widened as I reached for the phone. "Please don't! I'm begging you!" I started to cry.

"Okay, okay! I won't call the police!" I sighed relieved.

"Thank you." 

"If you don't mind me asking, what all has he done to you?"

Oh gosh, this is gonna take a while. "He hits me, pushes me against walls, slams me against counters." I left out a lot of other things he does, one that I'm too embarrassed to tell anyone.

"Is that it?" he asked not believing that's all.

"Yeah, that's all," I lied.

"You're lying. I can tell. What else is there?"

"He... he..." I couldn't finish my sentence. I broke down crying.

"It's alright," he said and ran over to me and wrapped his arms around me. "I can't believe he did that to you. That's messed up. Not just that but all of it."

"I know. I'm so embarrassed."

"Don't be. It's not your fault."

"I know..." I didn't want to tell him the other part that happened.

"Are you okay?"

"No..."

"What's wrong?"

"One time.. he got me pregnant. When he found out he was so mad that.. he pushed me down the stairs and lost the baby. I was in a coma for a few days and he lied to the doctor and said I fell." I began to cry harder if it's even possible.

"Wow. That's horrible! Where were your parents through all this?"

"My dad was on a business trip like he always is and my mom died when I was just a baby."

"Oh. I'm so sorry. How old were you when he.. you know."

"Twelve." I felt even more embarrassed since it happened to me when I was so young.

 His jaw dropped. "That young?!"

"Yeah." I looked down.

"No, it's okay. It's not your fault. It's that idiot's. How old are you?"

"Fifteen."

"Me too."

I looked at the time and realized the day has almost past. My eyes widened and panic rushed through me. "Oh god. Chase told me not to leave the house while he was gone or I'd regret it. I have to go home! He's going to literally kill me!"

"You can't go home. It's not safe. You have to stay with me and my mom."

"W-what? I can't! What if Chase finds me? Or what if he calls the police and they find me? And if he does what if he thinks I'm cheating on him with you? I'd be in even more trouble!"

"Calm down. Everything is going to be okay." He grabbed my hands and saw the cuts. "Did-did he do this to you?"

"No, actually I did it to myself," I admitted probably blushing like crazy. "He caused the bruises on my face though."

 "Why would you do that to yourself?"

"I was mad so I cut myself."

"It's not your fault. Don't take it out on yourself."

"I know. You're right."

"Well would you like to take a shower?"

"Yeah, that'd be great."

"Okay. The bathroom is down the hall. I'll get you a towel." I headed to where he said the bathroom was and turned on the warm water. I stepped one foot in when I heard the door opened. I turned around and saw Ben with a towel in his hand. He quickly closed his eyes and for a second I didn't know why but then I remembered I was getting in the shower. I felt my face heat up. Gosh, this is extremely embarressing. "Oh, I'm so sorry! I didn't realize you were already getting in the shower! I just came to give you the towel," he sais his eyes still closed.

"Oh. Thanks." I grabbed it and Ben walked out of the room. I remembered to lock the door this time and then stepped in the shower.

~~Ben's PoV~~

That was embarrassing. Probably even more embarrassing for her. I went in my room and waited for her to get out of the shower.

I still can't believe someone would do that to her. She doesn't deserve it. She's too nice. If I ever meet that idiot, I think his name is Chase, I am going to hurt him and make him feel all the pain she had to go through. Except for the getting pregnant part, obviously.

A few minutes later Harmony walked into the room. I couldn't believe it. Her bruises were barely noticeable anymore. She was beautiful and she took my breath away. I realized that I think I like her. I've known her for less than an hour but still I want to kiss her so bad. I've never fallen for anyone so quick before. It took me all of my guts not to tell her she's beautiful because it'd be awkward. It came out of my mouth on accident.

"You're beautiful," I told her but then blushed.

"Thanks," she blushed too.

We played the twenty questions game to get to know each other better and I found out she loves to sing. "It takes my mind off of Chase and all the bad things he does to me," she had said.

"Well don't worry. You're safe with me."

"For now," she mumbled hoping that I didn't hear her but I did. I just let it go.

"Sing."

"What?"

"Sing something."

"I can't. I don't sing in front of people."

"Please. For me. I'm your friend, aren't I?"

"Yeah, but-"

"Please."

"Alright, fine!" she gave in. "What do you want me to sing?"

"Doesn't matter. You decide."

"Okay." She cleared her throat and nervously started to sing. (A/N She's singing Stronger by Britney Spears but she's singing it slower than the actual version.)

"Ooh hey, yeah

Hush, just stop

There’s nothing you can do or say, baby

I’ve had enough

I’m not your property as from today, baby

You might think that I won't make it on my own

But now I’m

Stronger than yesterday

Now it’s nothing but my way

My lonliness ain’t killing me no more

I’m stronger

That I ever thought that I could be, baby

I used to go with the flow

Didn’t really care ‘bout me

You might think that I can’t take it, but you’re wrong

‘Cause now I’m

Stronger than yesterday

Now it’s nothing but my way

My lonliness ain’t killing me no more

I’m stronger

Come on, now

Oh, yeah

Here I go, on my own

I don’t need nobody, better off alone

Here I go, on my own now

I don’t need nobody, not anybody

Here I go, alright, here I go

Stronger than yesterday

Now it’s nothing but my way

My lonliness ain’t killing me no more

I’m stronger."

When she finished singing I smiled. She had a beautiful voice. "That was amazing," I told her. "You're amazing." I leaned in and soon my lips touched hers.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

9.5K 207 12
Lynn had a hard life growing up. Being called a nerd,freak, etc. But that all changes when Chase Mathews bad Boy of the school notices her. What will...
6.6K 460 56
Crystal is a 24 year old girl who ran away from her abusive parents to Los Angeles. What happens when she meets her idol, Markiplier and runs into he...
73K 1.3K 45
Destiny Palmer...she seems like your normal teenage girl, but she's far from that. Now that's because she gets bullied, by some of the Magcon boys. A...
1.9K 128 27
When 16 year old Hannah meets a boy that she met online she realizes that being friends isn't the only thing either one of them wants. They both want...