Marriage by law one shot

By xbookworm_herex

this is my entry for marriage by law one shot contest. please please vote and comment and i hope you enjoy t... More

Beach

1.9K 69 9
By xbookworm_herex

Where Darius and Ivory go to the beach and it feels like the first time they went when they first got married because of their parents.

This is my entry for Marriage By Law One Shot Contest.

.................................................

"Dairy, come on," I pleaded. I really wanted to go to the beach but Darius wasn't having any of it.

"Ivory might I remind you that you are pregnant," Darius sighed for what seemed like the 100th time.

"Yes but I am only 5 and a half weeks I am not even showing," I said. Am I meant to be showing? I still can't believe that there is an actual human being inside me and in like 7-8 months we are going to have a baby in this house.

I looked at Darius and gave him my perfect puppy eyes face knowing he can never resist it.

"Okay okay we will go. Go and get ready I'll be done with this by then," he said a small smile on his face.

"Aww dairy I love you," I said quickly and gave him a small kiss on the cheek before running to our bedroom.

I quickly changed into a bikini and put on some shorts and a loose shirt. I ran into the bathroom and grabbed a few towels and other things that we might need.

"Okay I'm ready," I shouted as I took two stairs at a time.

I went into the kitchen and rolled my eyes as I saw Darius on the phone-as always. He was wearing a simple white shirt with some knee length shorts I don't know how someone can pull something of as simple as that and he looked so handsome. This was a rare sight to me as he rarely wore clothes like that.

"So should we go? Do you have everything that you need, Aluminum?" He said with a smile on his face.

"YES now come on," I said excitedly, grabbing his hand and pulling him towards the door.

...............................

As soon as we reached the beach I jumped out of the car and felt the salty wind against by face. I smiled at the sight of the water and sand in front of me.

"Come on Dairy I'll race you. First one to get a shell wins," I say and take of towards the shore as fast as i could cause that's were sea shells were usually found.

I saw Dairy behind running towards the shore. I pushed myself harder and just as I was about to pick one I heard Darius shout.

"Got one!" Damn. How did he do that? I blame the fact that he is almost a foot taller that me.

We went to back to the car to get out stuff. After finding a nice spot to lay down and laying on our towels.

I looked at the ocean in front of me and stood up wanting to go for a swim.

Taking my shirt off I was about to take off my short when Darius interrupted me.

"Aluminum, what do you think you're doing?" Darius said standing up.

"I am going to go into the water. Duh. Dairy you cant expect me to not go swimming."

"Ivory you are not going in there. You're pregnant." Darius said calmly but I can see that he's angry at me.

Thinking for a moment, I signed knowing he was right. I opened my mouth to tell him that but before I could someone rudely interrupted me.

God nobody has any manners these days. Didn't their mums tell them that interrupting someone when they are speaking is rude.

"Hey do you guys wanna play some volleyball?" Somebody asked, I turned around to look at him and let me tell you he was cute but still not as cute as my Dairy.

"Sure we would love too," I smiled not even asking Darius because I knew he would say no.

"Okay thanks come on we are playing over there," he said and started walking to where a few people were talking, with us following him

"Aluminum you know you cant play. How many times do I have to remind you that you are pregnant," Darius said close to my ear, his lips brushing against it lightly but enough to make me shiver. He still has that same damn effect on me.

"Lighten up Dairy! Nothing is going to happen." I said giving him a huge smile.

He returned the smile after shaking his head at me. He grabbed my hand and gave it a little squeeze but i could tell he was still a little worried.

"Do you remember the first time we went to the beach after we first got married? This is just like that." I stated and he nodded and we both started laughing.

"Hey I forgot to introduce myself before my name is Ethan and that is Drake, Zeke, Hannah, Lily and Marc" the guy who asked us to play with them said smiling.

I smiled back politely,"I'm Ivory and this is Darius. Hey guys."

We all greeted each other and then started playing in team of four. Ironically Dairy and I were on different teams.

I was with Hannah and Zeke who were dating and Ethan while Darius was with Lily, Marc and Drake.

.
.
.
.
.

We have been playing for nearly an hour now and the score was 9-10 with the rival team winning.

I was covered in sweat and was breathing heavily. Darius must have noticed because he looked worried.

"Aluminum, are you alright?"he shouted from the other side. I looked at him and gave him a smile assuring him that I'm alright.

Suddenly Ethan came and asked me the same thing and I nodded at him telling him the same thing.

But that didn't stop him cause he still kept asking me the same question and when we were playing he kept looking at me.

What is wrong with this guy!?

I was getting annoyed by this and looking at Darius I could tell that he was planning to kill this guy.

That made the decision for me and I told the guys that we should stop, telling them that we need to get home.

Darius was by my side in a second asking me if felt fine or not and telling me how bad of an idea this was. I smiled at him and kissed his check stopping his ranting.

"Hey do you guys want to come with us to this party we are going to. Its gonna be really fun, you know all cool people, music, dance and lots of drinks," Ethan said and I was pretty sure Darius was getting fed up with this guy.

"Nah we can't," I said smiling.

How nice of him to ask.

"Are you sure?" He asked a little persistent.

"Yeah I'm sure. I can'y drink any alcohol anyway."

"Why?" Okay he can shut up now. Why should i tell this to him anyway.

Okay Ivory calm down.

"Well that's because I am pregnant,"I said politely and at that same time knowing that Darius was not happy with this guy. Without even looking at him I could tell.

Before he could reply another voice cut him off.

"Really? That's amazing." Lily said excitedly and I laughed at how excited she was.

"Thanks." I said.

"So are you two married?" She asked pointing at me and Darius.

"Yeah and I really need to take her home now," Darius said before I could say something, his hand wrapped around my waist.

With that we all said our goodbyes and we started making our way towards the place we had kept out things.

"I swear to God if that guy kept looking at you like that I am going to beat his ass," he said, irritated.

"Aww are you jealous, Dairy?" I teased him pinching his cheek.

He swatted by hand away and continued walking.

I laughed at him and jogged to catch up to him.

"Aww you know I only love you," I said kissing his cheek. He smiled and turned to face me and kissed me.

"So what do you want to do now?" He asked after breaking of the kiss.

"I want chocolate ice cream." I said quickly without wasting a second.

Darius laughed and nodded,"Of course, whatever you want."

"I love you Dairy," I squealed hugging him and giving him a kiss.

"I love you too Aluminum," he said laughing.

....................................

Around 1400 words.

Fin.

I finally finished this. I have my exam in 2 days and i haven't done nothing.
And haven't written my own book.
Anyway hope you enjoyed this, please vote and comment and all that stuff.

B.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.7K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
581K 13K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...