The Boy Next Door

De karleyAnn98

{COMPLETED} {BEING EDITED} He was Satan Jr. I was a messed up, low life, loser I didn't have anyone left He... Mais

1 - Satan Jr's Return
2 - I Didn't Even See His Horns
3 - Whipped
4 - My Life
5 - I Don't Want Prince Charming
6 - Love Does That
The Snow Filled Cemetery
Confessions
Fight or Die
Trash From My Past (Part 1)
Trash From My Past (Part 2)
Valentine
Babysitters and Bitches
Hearts of Steel
Holding On (Part 1)
Shot Through the Heart
Returning
Kissing You
Talk About Cliche
No?
The Day Before
Some Adventure
Epiloge
Authors Note
New Book??

Holding On (Part 2)

4.6K 161 8
De karleyAnn98

Casey POV

I would have thought he was dead if I wasn't holding his hand and feel his hand clamp mine every time I said I loved him.

And I do love him.

I just want him to wake up.

So I can tell him that I love him again.

And it was like my prayers were answered in that moment.

"C-C-Casey" He shuddered as he came back to consciousness.

"Oh my god Blake!" I leaned down taking him in my arms, "I'm so so so so so so sorry. I love you so much I can't believe you seen that. It wasn't my fault I promise he snuck into my room and when the door opened he kissed me. I'm so sorry Blake! I would NEVER do that to you! I love you so much and I can't live without you-"

I was cut off when Blake placed his hand on my mouth. I looked at him and he was slightly chuckling.

"Casey calm down. I love you too." Then he leaned up and placed a gentle kiss on my lips.

"As much as I love this," I mumbled against his lips, "and I hate to ruin our happy moment, we need to go find Valentine."

Blake POV

When she mentioned Valentine, I didn't get sad, I didn't get mad, no, what I did was become determined.

I was so determined to find my daughter that I sprung to action.

I knew where that filthy bastard would take her.

The ship yard.

The ship yard was where he kept his drugs.

He didn't think I'd look there.

Why?

Because he didn't I know that I knew it was there.

I jumped on my motorcycle. Determination to find my daughter was the only thing I was focusing on.

"Blake, I'm coming with you!"

"Casey, stop." She continued to walk to me, "I can't risk you getting hurt. Valentine is with that wicked man and I can't put you in that situation."

I looked down at my hands until Casey lifted my chin so that I was looking at her.

"I don't care what you want. I'm going Blake. I love you and I love your daughter. Nothing will change that."

I looked at the beautiful girl in front of me. I admired her.

She was so bold. So strong.

And I can't help that every time I look at her, she makes me fall 10 times harder than I already am.

"Get on."

And with that we sped of to the ship yard.

______________

I parked my bike.

We both got off.

"I wanna go to daddy!" I heard a voice call.

Valentine's voice to be exact.

I pulled up my shirt and grabbed the gun I had from my waist band.

An audible gasp was heard next to me.

"Blake! Is a gun necessary?"

I looked at Casey before speaking.

"He's serious now. He wouldn't have come back unless he wanted something. He probably has a gun on Valentine. I can't risk the two girls I love just because I wasn't prepared. So yes, the gun is necessary."

Casey looked back with understanding eyes. But that was short lived.

"Couldn't you have just left the bitch at home?"

And I turned around to see

Wait for it

Drum role please.....

Kelly!

And now let's welcome back the only real bitch around.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

29.6M 875K 71
He tips my head toward his with his index finger, keeping my eyes trained on him and driving me crazy with the primal look on his face. His grey eyes...
His Safety Net De Laeti

Ficção Adolescente

309K 10.8K 52
*this is a boyxboy story* *it's also an au. explanation will be in the first part* After a year of taking online classes, Nolan Prince is read...
870 10 35
The girl screamed, as Joey was punched in the mouth. By the best. "You. Are. Crazy!" Joey screamed, in my face. I sat still, crossing my arms. I had...
101K 1.6K 31
Enemies to lovers❤️ Imagine if your worst enemy would move in RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR HOUSE? This book about Grayson and Isabella will tell you how she ex...