You Mean The World To Me (Zia...

By shimefuan

Niall has been working as a personal assistant to the lively, rambunctious boys of One Direction. But he has... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Author's Note v3
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68

Chapter 15

2.4K 78 178
By shimefuan

I thought I wouldn't be able to post today because I was swamped this week. Besides, I'm busy as well catching up on my TV shows. I did watch Scandal, Agents of Shield, and How To Get Away With Murder. Wow, those shows are good, at least to me.

Anyways, I'd have to apologize for this chapter. It felt like this chapter was rushed because probably it was. I didn't like the way I wrote it. Fear not because I put some things in there that you might enjoy but hopefully you won't get mad at me when you read the last part of this chapter. At first, I had an idea and it wasn't supposed to come out like that. I don't know why, something tells me that I should end it with a different one. Honestly, I feel like the readers were getting bored with my writing, I don't know maybe it's just me. Or maybe I should just finish the book? I don't know what going on with me lol. Pardon with my mood swing. Although I know I'm not supposed to say this, I was planning on making a sequel to this book.

Anyways, I hoped that you still want to follow me on Twitter @Shime_TheWriter. Have fun reading this 6.5K word chapter.
*****
"Would you stop moving?" Caroline Watson, their long-time personal stylist, complained as she placed a fake mustache on Louis. "It would take more time if you keep scowling like that."

Louis grimaced on his seat in front of a mirror as he felt the adhesive of the fake mustache was pressed on his skin. "I really don't get why I have to do this." He was still fuming with Zayn and now he has to do this. This is totally unfair!

"Oh, hush now, Louis," Lou, their personal hairstylist, giggled as she put on a semi-curly wig on Louis. With a retro, glossy green shirt with suspenders paired with creamy tight pants, Louis looked like an creepy old guy you see hanging out in bars waiting to peek on attractive ladies passing by.

"I look ridiculous!" Louis cocked an eyebrow. "This is so against my fashion sense."

"You have no fashion sense," Harry commented on a seat beside Louis. He was wearing a different pattern of retro shirt under a teal suit, paired with a maroon pants. Lou styled his hair, putting more curls on his head and with a fake mustache but neater than Louis.

Louis glanced sideways at the grinning Harry as he wiggle his mouth, moving his fake mustache and was amused seeing it.

"Talk about having no fashion sense," Louis scoffed. "It looks like someone farted on you."

"Hey!" Caroline complained, pointing her index finger towards the scowling Louis. "I work hard on making this disguises more believable. "If only someone told me beforehand," Caroline said in a knowing tone as glanced behind her over at Zayn, who was cringing in his seat. "Then, I could find better disguises."

"I still don't understand why I have to be a part of this," Louis grimaced, seeing his horrible reflection of in a mirror. "

"Didn't you hear Zayn earlier?" Liam said as he appeared out of nowhere. He stood beside Louis with a grin on his face. A glossy, red striped long sleeves shirt under a bright yellow sleeveless suit vest paired with a black denim pants covered the majority of his body. With a less curly wig and a fake mustache made Liam looked like a younger sibling of Borat.

"I heard it perfectly well," Louis sighed. He still doesn't trust Zayn for the stunt he pulled last night. Although, when they all get together this morning, Louis noticed that Zayn was smiling widely as if someone has put a hanger inside his mouth. That bothered Louis a lot. Something must happen last night after we left. I had this sinking feeling in my stomach, telling me that I should investigate further.

"We just follow Niall and Aiden to their date―," Liam stated.

"In stealth," Louis finished his band mate's sentence. "Still, this feels wrong," He said, recalling the memory when he and Zayn trailed Niall and Aiden on that electronics store couple of days ago. And somehow, Niall managed to find them. Who knows what might Niall do if they were caught this time?

"That's why we have to be more careful," Louis heard a voice speaking to him. He glanced over his shoulder seeing Zayn, who was uncomfortable with a wig on his head with pink clothing covering his entire body. The retro pink shirt under of a pink suit paired with black denim pants made Zayn look like a weird Fairy Godmother just spit on him.

"Lookin' good, Malik," Louis mocked, cocking an eyebrow as he glared at the reflection in the mirror in front of him.

(Author's Note: Look at the top where they have weird costumes lol. Just neglect Niall on the gif because obviously he wouldn't dare wearing something like that on a date.)

"Shut up!" Zayn growled. As much as he hated wearing these kinds of clothing, he sucked it up because he would do anything for Niall. All he wanted is for Niall to be separated with Aiden.

"Why were you smiling earlier?" Louis asked. The curiosity was getting the best of him. He would poke and poke until he got the truth behind the smile that he has seen on Zayn.

Zayn caught himself smiling; his cheeks were getting a reddish pigmentation, messing up his complexion. He recalled a one of a kind memory in his head of him and Niall together.

"Niall kissed me."

The water passing through Harry's throat came blasting out from his mouth as he heard those words. He heaved, coughing hard. Lou caressed Harry on the back as she saw the residual water dripping off on the side of Harry's mouth.

"Are you alright, Harry?" Lou voiced out her concern. Even she did not believe the words coming from Zayn. She has been an employee of the management ever since the beginning of One Direction. Of course, she noticed that Zayn changed a little bit when the Irish assistant came into their lives. Zayn was more engaged with the people around him. Zayn was more tolerant with the abusive paparazzi behind the cameras and the overwhelming fans screaming at their faces. And now, Lou was seeing that Zayn was dead serious about pursuing Niall. All she could do is to be a friend and support him until the end.

Harry nodded, wiping the back of hand against his mouth. He glanced at Zayn, gauging if the lad was lying, but he never sensed any malice in Zayn. But after what he saw last night, he was starting to believe that Zayn was feeling something real towards their assistant.

As for Louis, he wasn't delighted with the words from Zayn. He wondered what kind of voodoo magic did Zayn used to his best friend for him to do something impossible. But a part of Louis was telling that Niall did kiss Zayn, knowing that Niall was head over heels in love with Zayn for years.

"You're lying," Louis stated; no emotions can be detected from his voice. He narrowed his eyes towards Zayn, checking if Zayn was telling the truth.

Zayn gasped after hearing the false accusation from Louis. "He kissed me right here," Zayn pointed his puckered lips as he recalled the particular memory he shared with Niall hours ago.

Flashback

"Niall, kiss me."

Niall had to blink twice, staring deeply into those golden amber eyes. But all he could see was the intense passion burning in those eyes. He wondered if Zayn was just messing with him again. Knowing that Zayn has a good poker face, Niall didn't want to risk of humiliating himself again. He slowly moved his gaze away from Zayn and away from his touch, but Zayn held him tighter, restricting his movement.

"What kind of joke is this, Zayn?"

"What makes you think I'm joking?" Zayn asked; his voice was filled with deep seriousness. And he wasn't subtle on letting Niall know about it. He looked at those blue eyes, staring him down like a predator saw his prey in the wild safari.

Niall was getting uncomfortable by the way Zayn looked at him as if he was a piece of meat ready to be grilled at. He was starting to get all hot and bothered as he felt Zayn caressing his arms in a gentle manner. It was slow and enticing.

"Why would you deny me of a kiss?" Zayn pressed further. He was not letting Niall go until he got what he wanted.

"Zayn, please," Niall begged, trying to get out from Zayn but Zayn wasn't having any of it. The grip Zayn had on Niall was so restricting that Niall couldn't budge even for an inch. Niall tried so many times but ended up being unsuccessful. He stared once more at those golden amber eyes. "If I kiss you, will you let me go?"

Zayn nodded. "Of course, just a kiss." He continued. "A kiss on the cheek is enough to me." He smiled as he pointed his left cheek but deep inside he was planning something―even Niall wouldn't expect.

"Okay," Niall responded. He swallowed hard as he looked intensely at the cheek. He noticed how he could not see any imperfections on Zayn's skin. Even perfection wouldn't even begin to describe how amazing Zayn was.

Zayn felt his insides were fluttering with bliss as he was about to do something with Niall. He just hoped that Niall wouldn't go berserk with him after he did what he was planning to do.

"One kiss, okay?" Niall reiterated, making Zayn understood his point.

"One kiss is fine," Zayn breathed hard. "Come on, Pumpkin. I'm dying in here!"

Zayn felt his heart thumped hard in his chest as he felt Niall was leaning towards him. He counted seconds in his head and when he felt that Niall was about to press his lips on him, Zayn abruptly moved his face towards Niall, making their lips met. Zayn didn't even waste any second as he devoured Niall's lips against his. He let Niall know that he was fucking interested in him. Zayn licked Niall's bottom lips as he snaked his hands on Niall's cheek, pulling the blonde closer to him to deepen the kiss further. All of the emotions hit him in every spot of his existence. The desire and need vibrated through his core as Zayn felt the intense of their lip-locking action. A subtle smile spread across his face, realizing that Niall was responding to his kiss with greater intensity. They exchanged that intimate moment for about five more seconds until he felt Niall pulling away from him. Zayn cursed under his breath when the warm lips were out of his reach.

Niall blinked twice, realizing what he just did. For a moment, he let his guard down and let Zayn took over for him. He got to admit, he wasn't expecting for Zayn to kiss him like that. It was the best kiss he had in a long time. A blush spread across his cheeks as thoughts flooded his hazy mind. What could this mean? Was Zayn messing with him again?

"I want you, Niall," Zayn hushed. His voice was filled with desire, passion, and need. "All of you."

"I―I..." Niall stuttered. The jumbled words in his head were not making sense at all. His heart and his mind were arguing, screaming at Niall, telling him to 'pick me.' Even for him, he wasn't even sure what to do at the moment. He just had kissed Zayn, the love of his life for years. It was not just a regular kiss. It was a hot, passionate, and burning kind of kiss.

But before Niall could do anything, a flash of image popped in his head that made him even more confused.

Aiden MacAllister.

"I gotta go," Niall pushed himself away from Zayn, moving his gaze from the raven-haired lad. He heard Zayn was calling for him, but Niall forced himself not to look back because he might do something that he can't take back.

Flashback ended.

Zayn saw the shocked on everyone's faces as he told the story of how Niall kissed him. But of course, he omitted the part where Niall ran the hell away from him as if he was the plague because that would be too embarrassing.

Louis was dumbfounded for words, he tried voicing them out, but nothing was coming out from his mouth. He could tell that the story was all true. The fear was still at the back of his mind as an image of Niall being broken hearted popped in his head. Louis knew that Zayn was a virile man and must feed his sexual urges on a regular basis and Niall was not the kind of person who would just have sex right away. Their combination was opposing forces and Louis feared that Niall will get broken hearted in the end.

Louis pulled up from the chair, facing Zayn. He breathed in as he closed his eyes and opening them up again as he glanced with those golden amber eyes that their fans get crazy for. He placed both of his hands on Zayn's shoulder.

"Zayn, I say this with the utmost respect, but you need to stay away from Niall." He meant every single word, without any hint of sarcasm in his voice.

Zayn stepped back, was caught off guard as he heard those words from Louis. He stared back as the anger was building up within him.

"We both know that you're gonna hurt him in the end. So please, spare Niall the pain." There was gentleness in Louis' voice and was practically begging.

Zayn moved his shoulder to get away from Louis as he glared at those cerulean-colored eyes. The anger kept building inside of him. The memory of him giving Louis a jab on the cheeks, flashed before his very eyes. It took a lot of energy for not to repeat what happened last night, knowing he needed Louis for his plan to work.

"And what makes you think that I'm going to hurt Niall?" He growled. The thought of him breaking Niall left him disgusted. Zayn would never do something so horrible to his Pumpkin; all he wanted was to shower Niall with all of his love.

"Let's face it, Zayn. You have an unsatisfying hunger when it comes to sex," Louis pointed out, making the remaining people in the dressing room gasped.

Zayn felt his cheeks reddening from the humiliation. His fists balled up at his sides, ready to strike Louis once again, and this time he has to make sure to knock out Louis for good.

"I told you that I'm not after Niall because of sex!"

Liam was becoming more alarmed. He has a feeling that they'll have an encore of last night. Liam placed himself between the two boys just in case a fight erupted.

"So you're saying you're not gonna have sex with Niall?" Louis raised his voice, getting irritated with Zayn. At the back of his mind, he knew that Zayn wouldn't last without feeding his sexual urges.

Both Caroline and Lou were becoming more uncomfortable with the argument between the lads. They wondered if they should step out because this kind of talk should be discussed in a more private setting.

Zayn paused, blinking twice, and was completely surprised by the question. "Well... I didn't say that."

Louis moved his hands in a harsh manner, proving his point. "This is what I'm saying, Zayn. Once you are bored with him, you're just gonna dump him like your fuck buddies."

Zayn was reaching his limit before he exploded in fury as Louis kept insulting him.

"It was a good thing that we have the best publicist to cover up with that disgusting hobby of yours! Don't you have any shame? What do you think your family will say if they found out that they raised a sex addict?"

And that was enough for Zayn to snap. He grabbed Louis on his shirt as he raised his fist hurling it towards Louis but before his fist could make contact with Louis; it was blocked by Liam, who was standing tall in front of him.

"Zayn, stop!" He commanded. His broad chest blocked Zayn completely. He narrowed his brows together, letting Zayn know that he meant business.

"You're lucky that Liam is here to protect you otherwise I will knock you out for good," Zayn spat, glaring at Louis, who was somehow was shivering with fear, and was being hugged by Caroline and Lou. Liam kept putting distance between Zayn and Louis. He was trying his best not to escalate any more tension between them.

"Zayn, hear me out," Liam said in a calming manner after a couple of seconds. When Zayn didn't respond to him, he grabbed Zayn on the chin to make him look in his brown eyes. "This is serious, Zayn. You can't just bring countless girls in your hotel room if you are planning to get serious with Niall." Liam knew that Zayn would protest so before Zayn could do it, Liam pressed his finger towards Zayn's lips. "I'm not done yet; you need to make one hell of a lifestyle change if you want Niall in your life. Niall is an exceptional guy and deserves someone special and as of right now, you're not that kind of guy for Niall."

Zayn had to bit his tongue before his emotions got the best of him. He knew that Liam was saying, but he was willing to do anything for their assistant. He would even change his entire personality for Niall. Although, it would be a challenge, but there's nothing he wouldn't do for his Pumpkin.

Liam narrowed his eyes towards Zayn. With all these fighting happening between, it was creating tension in the band and that's not good for them. It would take a little time before people could catch up what was happening on the inside. Liam tried to project a happy, lively image of a boyband but if someone caught them doing these kinds of things, who knows what the tabloid would come up with ridiculous stories.

"Apologize now," Liam commanded, his voice was deeper as if he was growling. "We still have work to do."

Zayn nodded, realizing that Liam was telling the truth. He walked towards Louis, as he stared at those cerulean-colored eyes; he mustered all the courage he could get to apologize with sincerity. Besides, he doesn't like arguing with Louis. He missed the mischievous things they've done to the other lads and to the crew when they were going on tour. People called them as 'The Trouble Duo.'

"I'm sorry..." Zayn mumbled as he fidgeted his fingers altogether.

Louis couldn't help but to smile at the sight of Zayn blushing profusely. He thought it was cute. And now that the tension between them was slowly dissipating into thin air. It was time to help Zayn to execute his plan, but Louis was still skeptical about all of this.

"No problem," Louis answered, extending his hand out to be shaken by Zayn as a sign of peace between them. Not a moment later, they hugged each other and stayed there for a little while.

"Now, that's what I call brotherly love," Harry cooed, wiping an imaginary tear from his eyes.

"Okay, people!" Liam clapped his hands together, alerting everyone in the dressing room. "The mission is to trail Niall and Aiden to their date." Liam stared at Harry and Louis before continuing. " Make sure that you two don't do anything..." He paused, searching for an appropriate word to describe the duo.

Both Harry and Louis exchanged glances at one another and were clueless with the thoughts running through in Liam.

"Like what?" Harry asked.

"Ah!" Liam snapped his fingers together as an epiphany filled his head. He cleared his throat first before continuing. "What I'm trying to say is, don't do anything stupid!"

"I am deeply hurt," Louis gasped, pretending to be hurt as he clutched his chest. He giggled right after. "Okay, you're the boss!" He sent a salute towards Liam as a sign of mockery.

Liam turned around, facing Zayn. "And for you, try to calm your nerves down. We all know that you turn into The Incredible Hulk whenever someone touches Niall in a romantic way. This will fail if you run towards them and starts pounding on Aiden, do you understand that?"

"Yes," Zayn mumbled but the thoughts of Aiden becoming all touchy with Niall felt a bad taste in his mouth. Although, he wanted to pound Aiden for good, he would try everything in his power to control himself later when they saw Niall and Aiden together in a romantic setting.
*****
After driving for over half an hour, all four boys found themselves in an overpopulated amusement park. Children screaming in their seats as their rides moved along with them. Blaring noise blasted through the air. Colorful balloons were seen in different booths and were sold by different vendors. A towering Ferris wheel was seen at a distance and was rotating slowly, making the different colored seats blended in the sky.

"Uh, where do we start?" Harry asked, glancing in every direction, trying to find their assistant in a crowded area.

Bodies bumped into other bodies. The overwhelming feeling filled up everybody, realizing that this was a bad idea. Usually, they have security guards to block those bodies away from them and now they were all alone; they had to fend for themselves.

"Okay, no need to panic," Liam squeaked. His heart was rising as his palms became all sweaty. Liam glanced in every direction, trying to come up with an escape route but with these bodies bumping into them, it seemed like they were stuck at the moment.

As for Zayn, he tried his best to keep his nerves under control. His mind was filled with only one person and that was Niall Horan. Gradually, his erratic heartbeat was returning to normal.

"Hey, watch it!" Louis growled when he felt a pinch on his butt.

As they stood in a middle of a crowded amusement park, it seemed like hope was a dream from them. But nothing's going to happen if they just stood there in panic. It was a good thing that Liam was reliable at emergency situations like this. He nudged Zayn on the side, asking Zayn to pull out his phone to locate Niall since Zayn put a tracking device on their assistant's phone.

"Good idea," Harry commented, trying to calm his nerves as well. This was their first time to go in a crowded place without their security detail. He never appreciated it until now.

Zayn ducked his hand on his pocket, retrieving the phone. He opened the app, finding where Niall was at. It didn't take long before he saw the blinking dot on the phone screen.

"Follow me," Zayn said.
*****
Niall was ecstatic as he walked down in a populous amusement park. His blue eyes sparkled with joy as he saw multiple colors bouncing off in his sight. Balloons, concession stands, and rides. There too much going on and it was overpowering his five senses but in a good way. A grin spread across his face, unable to contain the bliss beating inside of him. But the best part is that he's spending hours on a guy he adored so much―Aiden MacAllister. Niall saw how breathtaking Aiden was. With a green plaid shirt covering his entire upper body and with a faded jeans on the lower half part of his body made Aiden looked like a model from a teen's magazine where girls go crazy. Niall was proud to say that the guy was interested in him that made Niall felt a little bit proud because he had a hot guy for a date. That never happened before.

A part of him was sad because a memory of Zayn flashed before his very eyes. Niall wasn't sure why would Zayn say those incredibly sweet things, telling Niall that Zayn want him. That doesn't make sense, at least to Niall. After chasing girls after girls, Niall doesn't understand what kind of logic running through Zayn's mind. He always knew that Zayn was exclusively interested with a cunt and obviously, Niall doesn't have that so why Zayn would kiss him like that. Was he playing with me again because I'm so damn gullible?

Niall shook his head, purging the confusing thoughts swimming around in his head. This was not the time to think about Zayn and his mood swings. Niall decided to give his heart to Aiden.

"What's wrong, Niall?" Aiden asked, noticing that his date was spacing out for a while now.

Snapping his thoughts away, Niall recomposed himself after hearing Aiden. He smiled back at him, reaching out for Aiden, which Aiden gladly accepted, and they walked through the amusement park with a smile on their faces.

This feels nice, Niall thought. The warm touch of Aiden caressing against his was all he wanted all these years, for someone to look him in the eye and let him know that he's a special one, completing their existence. Niall thought that this only occurred in movies but not until he saw it with his own eyes.

"How about some cotton candy?" Aiden grinned, pointing the man selling cotton candy.

"Yeah, I'd like that," Niall smiled back. He walked behind Aiden with their still in contact with one another. As they got closer to the concession stand, his heart was picking up on its pace. Niall was watching Aiden with adoration as Aiden spoke to the vendor. He noticed how the sunlight was blending on Aiden's complexion. It wasn't as perfect as Zayn, but Aiden was a good looking fella. His profile wasn't as great as Zayn's, but Niall was contented with what he has for a date.

He caught himself hitching a breath when Aiden turned around, staring him down with a pair of delectable brown eyes.

"What?" Niall cleared his throat before proceeding and was completely distracted by the presence of a gorgeous guy standing before him.

"I asked which flavor you like?" Aiden giggled. "They have only strawberry and blueberry."

Niall forced himself to pull away from the trance that Aiden put him into, diverting his attention to the displayed cotton candy hanging on the concession stand. He thought it real hard on which flavor does he want.

"Hmmm..." Niall paused, scratching his chin. He looked up. Blue eyes met with brown ones. "Can we have strawberry?"

"Of course," Aiden replied. The he told the vendor that they'll take one strawberry cotton candy. The vendor smiled back at them as he roared the machine into life. Niall watched as the vendor weaved the soft pink strands as it was clumped into the stick. It became bigger and bigger until it looked like a giant spider web but arranged in an appetizing manner.

"Wow," Niall was amazed at how minutes ago that it was just a simple stick and now it was covered with a sweet delicacy that he would enjoy for the rest of the afternoon.

(Author's Note: Look at cotton candy pic.)

Aiden closed the distance between them, placing a kiss on Niall's forehead. His heart fluttered with joy as he felt Niall squirming under him. It's been a while since Aiden dated and maybe this new feeling was the start of a new beginning for him. Most of the time, he would spend it with working out and editing videos for his YouTube channel. And now that there's someone that sits on the top of his priority list, Aiden needed to work on his time management to juggle all of them evenly. Not that he's complaining, Aiden was gladder that Niall came into his life, changing his perspective to a new level.

Aiden noticed that Niall's forehead was glistening with sweat so he did what most gentlemen would do; he fished a handkerchief in his pocket then patted the forehead in a gentle manner. He noticed that Niall was looking up at him. As soon as the blue eyes met with his brown ones, Aiden felt that jolt sensation inside of him, scrunching up his entire existence. He definitely knew that he was starting to fall for the blonde.

As for the four lads who were hiding from a distance, they saw everything that was unfolding right before their very eyes. Zayn was fuming with rage, his blood boiled inside of him as he saw the sweet moments exchanging between Niall and Aiden. The imaginary green-eyed monster called jealousy was poking him from behind, telling him to teach Aiden a lesson for being so intimate with his Pumpkin.

Liam had an idea what Zayn was feeling right now. He placed his hand on Zayn's shoulder, gauging if Zayn would bolt and ran after the couple. But a part of him was sad for Zayn because for the twenty-four hours, he listened to Zayn rambling about his future plans for their assistant. Liam remembered Zayn was saying that he would bring Niall to Paris and they're going to a Love Lock, a tradition for a couple who would inscribed their names or initial on a padlock and lock it in one of the bridges in Paris to show to symbolize their love to the world. But of course, Liam knew didn't make any remarks about it. He just let his friend have his moment. At the back of his mind, Liam had a feeling that Zayn and Niall wouldn't end up together.

"Oh my God, isn't that sweet?" Louis cooed, elbowing Harry on the side as soon as they saw their assistant putting a small amount of cotton candy to Aiden's mouth as if they were a married couple in love. "I am fuckin' dyin' in here with cuteness overload!"

Zayn didn't appreciate the comment from Louis. He turned to Louis, not subtle about throwing a glare towards his bandmate. It was one thing that Aiden was blocking him from his soulmate and now Louis was encouraging for Niall and Aiden to end up as a couple.

"What?" Louis shrugged off the intimidation coming from Zayn. "I think I'm going to start shipping Niden."

"Niden?" Harry asked.

"Niall plus Aiden equals Niden. It's their ship name," Louis chirped. He was beyond elated. "This is so much better than those crappy chick flicks that I watch in Netflix."

"I like it," Liam smiled, nodding as he watched the couple staring at one another as if they were the only people in the entire universe. He could totally relate what they felt because he had the same experience with Sophia.

"Some friend you are," Zayn sulked. He was not at all happy about how things were turning out. His Pumpkin dating someone else and his friends were chirping with joy as they ship Niall with someone else. Zayn must find a way to remedy the situation, turning the situation in his favor, but the question is how.

He continued glaring at Aiden, his mind was filled with thoughts that as black as coal. But no matter what he does, Aiden was always one step ahead of him. Zayn was so desperate to have Niall on his side and make his for infinity (Author's Note: Now this is intentional LOL).

And for the next three hours, the four boys followed the couple discreetly. It was a good thing that their disguises were working because if it doesn't, their plan would explode in their faces.

By six o'clock in the evening, Niall was starting to feel his stomach calling for him. At the same time, he can't just ask Aiden to buy him food, that would be too embarrassing. Besides, they were not that close yet. Maybe if he were dating Zayn, he could do that.

Oh my God! What are you doing? You can't think of Zayn right now!

The overstimulating sensation of the lips he kissed hours ago flashed before his very eyes. No matter what Niall do, he can't purge the excitement vibrating inside of him. There's something about that kiss that made him want to have more.

Aiden noticed as they were exiting from a ride that Niall was spacing out. He was frightened that he was boring Niall out and that was something that he must fix right away before things could escalate.

"So..." Aiden cleared his throat, hoping that Niall would escape from his thoughts. "What you think about this night?"

Niall pulled himself back to reality as he heard Aiden beside him. He looked at him, staring at blurry clouds, blending with a mixture of the purple and violet colored sky. Stars were slowly peeking in as the evening was looking down on them.

"It's okay," Niall smiled. A lie escaped from his lips. His mind was still filled with Zayn and Zayn only. Niall hated himself at the moment. There's this perfect guy wanted to get to know him and yet his mind was thinking of the guy who hurt him over and over again.

What the hell is wrong with me? Why I can't just forget Zayn?

"So what's next?" Niall joked, hoping that the awkwardness between disappeared into the air.

"Well, what do you want to do next?" Aiden replied, smiling. His eyes crinkled. He had a gut feeling that Niall was somewhere else. Niall's body was with him but at the mind was flying off somewhere. Aiden couldn't help but to feel hurt. "Oh, you know what, maybe we should get some dinner. I'm kind of getting hungry."

"Uh sure," Niall nodded. Not a moment later, he felt a warm hand grasping on his. He glanced sideways, seeing Aiden smiling back at him, but Niall saw the desperation in those brown eyes. And now Niall was starting to feel horrible. He can't keep telling himself before that he would show his best to Aiden, but now he wondered where those convictions went into?

"I'm sorry," Niall mumbled, feeling his insides were being scrunched up together.

Fear struck towards Aiden as he heard those words. He knew damn well what those words meant. Aiden has so many plans for their future together and parting right now was not an option.

"I promise I will be the best boyfriend you always wanted. Just give me a chance..."

Niall stood in his position with a gobsmacked expression etched on his face. His mouth opened, staying like that as those words left Aiden.

"I know I don't have much to offer, but there's one a guarantee that I can give you. That I will stay here and love you until the end of time..."

As the dark spread towards the sky, Niall was feeling a lot of emotions and a promise for being loved for eternity was not one of them. He saw those brown eyes sparkled with so much sincerity that the thought of spending Zayn with the rest of his life flew out of the window. Niall knew at that moment that picking Aiden is the right one for him.

Niall closed the distance between them, snaking his arms towards Aiden's back, pulling him closer. He felt his heart was pounding so hard in his chest that he could have a cardiac arrest at any moment. Niall licked his lips unconsciously before pressing them towards against Aiden. The sensation of a warm, plump lips against his made his inside felt like it was turning upside down. Niall felt the passion, heat, and overwhelming desire in that kiss.

The excruciating pain was all Zayn could feel at the moment. Watching Niall kissing some guy doesn't feel right to him. He felt his fists were balling up on his sides as the most painful feeling was beating inside of him. All he wanted to do was to march there and kill Aiden for good.

Liam saw the hurt on his band mate. Maybe this was a bad idea after all, he thought. To ease Zayn of a pain, Liam placed a hand on Zayn's shoulder to let him know that he's there whenever Zayn wanted to talk.

Louis elbowed Harry with a grin on his face. "Want to do something fun?"

"What kind?" Harry asked. He knew that Louis was planning sinister. He wanted to say no but what's the worst that could happen. Not a moment later, he heard Louis' words passing through his ear. Harry gasped right after. "We couldn't do that, could we?"

"Oh come on, don't be such a chicken!" Louis mocked.

"I am not!" Harry hissed, his cheeks were reddening with embarrassment.

"Go tell Liam the plan."

"Okay," Harry nodded. He stepped closer to Liam, pulling him with subtlety. Harry saw those brown eyes widening as well as what happened with Harry minutes ago.

"This is cruel," Liam shook his head in disappointment. A mixture of being disgusted and wanting to vomit was all Liam could feel at the moment. He wondered what kind of evil spirit possessed Louis at this moment to even suggest such a thing.

"Come on, we need you for the plan to succeed," Louis batted his eyelashes, hoping that it was good enough to convince Liam. Then they all felt Zayn turning towards them, Louis panicked right away.

"What's going on?"

"Nothing," Louis mumbled as a response. "Look, they were kissing again," he pointed towards the couple. He saw how Zayn tensed instantly as he was turning his body towards the kissing couple.

"If this all fail, I'm not going to get blamed for this," Liam whined.

"Fine fine," Louis nodded his head as a sign of mockery. He glanced at Harry then at Liam, letting them know that it has to be now or never. Louis started tapping his foot as the three of them were harmonizing their voices together.

(Author's Note: Time to play the video. Sorry, I changed some words on the song. I just put the first verse and chorus.)

Louis started with his melodic voice, "Boy, it should be me. Driving to your house. Knocking on your door. Kissing you on the mouth."

Suddenly, Zayn heard a familiar tune playing behind him. But he hadn't had the energy to investigate it because his eyes were glued on the couple who were exchanging saliva at one another. As much as he wanted to hate Niall for hurting him back, he can't. Niall meant so much more to him, it was too late for Zayn to realize how much he regretted Niall in his life.

The voice suddenly became calm, it was coming from Liam. "Holding on your hand. Dancing in the dark. 'Cause I was the only one who loved you from the start."

Both Louis and Liam vocalizing the melody of their song in their second album, Loved You First. Then, Harry sang with his sexy singing voice.

"But now when I see you with him. It tears my world apart. Because..."

Zayn couldn't take the tune playing behind him. He turned around to see his band mates in a triangular formation with Louis in the center and Liam and Harry behind Louis forming the other two corners of the triangle. They were snapping their fingers together as they sang a familiar song to them.

"I've been waiting. All this time to finally say it. But now I see your heart's been taken. And nothing could be worse. Baby, I loved you first."

The song hit Zayn in all kinds of direction. The song was speaking to him, literally. He loved Niall first ever since they met. He was just stupid and stubborn enough to deny it. And now, Niall belonged to someone else.

"Had my chances. Could've been where is standing. That's what hurts the most. Boy, I came so close. But now you'll never know. But now you'll never know..."

"Niall, I loved you first." Zayn sang the last line with so much pain in his voice as he turned around to see the couple doing intimate things to one another. At this point, Zayn was on the verge of giving up. Should he just forget his feelings towards his assistant.

I guess this is the end of it, Zayn thought. He sighed, turning around, pulling his band mates, convincing them that it's time to go home.

Goodbye, Niall...
*****
So what do you guys think? Were you fuming with anger lol. Don't worry, I can assure you that this is not the end for Ziall. I would be so stupid if I end it like that. I have plans on how to get them back together. Here's a clue: Zayn and Niall in a steamy, hot sex. *wink wink*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.1K 1.1K 14
Zayn Malik is in love with a little cute bundle of joy named Niall Horan.But does Niall even know him? He finds himself staring at him all day long u...
108K 846 15
Niall is in love, but what people dont know is that he loves Zayn. Niall tells the world and the boys want to know who it is he fancys. When the boys...
7.6K 146 31
Indi and Niall used to date. Mangement broke them up, end of story. Wrong. Indi still loves Niall and Niall still loves Indi. But they don't know tha...
15.5K 395 38
Niall Horan, a member of One Direction, was in love with his best mate, Liam Payne.