The Island Girl Book 1 || YG4...

By bri_ta_ney

CURRENTLY BEING EDITED From her past troubled relationships, Kai has vowed that she wasn't going to give it... More

DISCLAIMER
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
message
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Message
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Message
Chapter 40
Random
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Please Read
Book 2

Chapter 33

4.1K 142 4
By bri_ta_ney

L❤️‍ve is thinking
y❤️‍ur beautiful d❤️‍ing the
simplest things.

*Kai POV*

The restaurant Kee took me too faced the ocean, just steps away from the sugar pink sands of their beach-side retreat.

I playfully whisper in his ear, as I clung to his arm as the waitress walked us to our table which sat at the window.

We were drinking wine, all the romantic stuff. I know he's trying his best. As I looked out the window, I noticed the sky had faded into dark violet hues. It created a scenic backdrop to the lulls of laughter and noise in the room, yet I had his full attention. Keenon couldn't take his eyes off me.

Our waitress came and took our orders and we sat and chatted a bit. As I was looking out the window enjoying the view I felt G's hand on my thigh as he rubbed it.

I leaned forward in my chair. "Want to play huh?"

He raised an eyebrow, but by his eager smile I knew he was intrigued. My surprises always had a way of turning up the heat in our relationship.

"How are enjoying the trip so far?" He asked.

Just when I was about to answer our food just came.

"I mean we just got here so it's fun so far" I took a bite of my steak "How is it for you?"

"As long as your here I'm bool" He shrugged.

"Awww look at the thug getting soft on me" We laughed.

After dinner we ordered dessert, well me that is. I ordered a brownie ice cream sandwich. Every time I'll look away, G would sneak a piece.

He, unexpectedly pushed the a small satin box across the table, I let out a low laugh."Are you proposing?"

"Na blood"he answered.

I mouthed the word 'Oh'

"Not now that is" He chuckled.

I opened the box and saw a diamond ring.

"So.." I trailed off while looking at the ring and then him.

"Diamonds are a girl best friend right?" He smiled.

"No, well yeah but in this case Slim is" We both laughed.

I leaned over and gave him a kiss "Thank you"

He took my hand from under the table and placed the ring on my finger. He placed his hand on my thigh once again. I was careful not to draw too much attention to our actions or breathe too quickly when his fingers briefly slipped up under my short dress to press against the moist lace between my thighs.

His fingers began to rotate in a simultaneous rhythm. I'm sure he could feel my lips, swollen with arousal, trembling against his fingers before he slid his finger in.

He leaned back in his chair smirking.

"Doing stuff like that isn't nice" I said.

He laughed " My bad blood"

I hate when he teases me just to the tipping point of my self control. He looked at me as I pushed strands of hair away from my flushed face as the warm ocean breeze caressed my skin, as I shifted in my seat. He enjoyed every suppressed moan as he manipulated the controls.

"You are a gorgeous sight" He winked at me as I bit my lip.

"Imma catch your ass when you least expect it and that's a promise"

He drank the last drops of his wine.

"I'm sure your imagining what your going to do to me later tonight: I said cockily as our eyes locked.

I felt the tension rising. The unsuspecting restaurant patrons continued to dine and socialize, blithely unaware of our game we were playing as we sat across the table from each other.

"Ain't nobody thinking about you" he said with a serious face.

My mouth dropped. He lean across the table laughing.

"I'm playing blood" He said in between his laughter kissing my cheek.

"That isn't funny" I turned trying to hide the fact that I was blushing.

I knew I would be unable to hold back much longer. I discreetly tucked my hair behind my ear.

"I see you blushing" He chuckled.

He took my hand and rubbed the back of it while doing funny faces. Once he began sticking his tongue out his mouth I couldn't hold my laughter.

"Omg you look ugly don't do that" I laughed.

"I'm not ugly blood" He spat.

I was helpless to do anything but laugh, biting down on my lower lip to try and contain my scandalous behavior.

"You look like a dying monkey" I said while he mugged me.

"I'm sorry. Your my cute ugly monkey" I cooed while pinching his cheek.

He swat my hand away "Ain't none kute about me blood"

I threw my hands up.

"You ready blood?" He asked while I nodded.

We got the check as he paid for it. We walked out the restaurant as G lend me to the beach.

"Oh look at you being all romantic" I cooed.

It was turning into the perfect getaway.

*Goofy POV*

"Go fish" Becca said.

We were all playing cards back at the villa while the others were out doing their thing.

"Man I'm done" Leya said defended while placing her cards on the table.

I laughed "Yeah I'm out too" I got up following Leya to the kitchen.

"Oh shit" She had her hand on her chest as she turned around.

"Stalker much" She laughed.

"Na" I smiled.

"Sup?" She nod.

"Chilling" I shrugged.

"That's good. I'm thinking bout a late night dip you down?" She asked.

"Hell yeaaa" I yelled.

She giggled "Hop your happy go lucky ass along down"

"Ohh weeee"

*Becca POV*

"Tee I said I was sorry" He still ignored me.

"Teeeeeeeeceeeeee48000000000" I whined.

He got off the couch walking away. I ran and jumped on his back.

"Ay get off my back yo" He spat.

"Nope not until you hear me out"

"Imma throw your ass in the pool" He said while walking outside.

"My hair real so I don't care"

He shrugged while walking towards the pool. I saw Goofy and Leya pointing at us laughing.

"Ok" He said.

"If I'm going in the pool your going with me" I tighten my grip on him.

He ran and jumped in the pool with me on his back. I swim to the sufferance to hear Goofy, Tee and Leya laughing. I saw Goofy and Leya jumped in to the pool. I looked at Tee who was laughing.

"That's funny huh" I smiled.

"Yeah like, look at your hair" He laughed.

I placed my hands over my hair which was all over my face and neck. I splashed water on a laughing Tee.

"So we good?" I asked.

"Yeah but you can't be acting stuck up"

"And you can't be so thirsty all the time" I said which made Goofy laugh.

The four of us were in the pool swimming around, until we heard someone talking and laughing in the house.

"Who's that?" Leya asked.

Goofy and Tee looked at each other and said "Slim"

Leya and I laughed.

"He's drunk for sure" Tee said.

We heard an unfamiliar female voice.

"And who that?" I asked.

They all shrugged.

"Somebody's getting lucky tonight" Goofy smiled.

About an hour or so later YG and Kai came back standing on the terrace looking down at us.

"Look at y'all on y'all Finding Nemo and shit" Kai said with her arms pointing at us.

We all got out the pool and made our way up to the house.

"Where's everyone else?" Kai asked.

"I have no idea where Brandon and his girl at" Goofy said.

"Nor Dena" Leya shrugged.

"And Slim's back" Tee said.

I left everyone in the living room while I went to get out these wet clothes.

*Kai POV*

"I wonder where Dena's ass at"

"Maybe with some dude, you act like you ain't know her" Leya laughed.

"You right you right" I nodded while dappin her.

"Kaaaiiiiiiii" I heard G yell from down the hall.

"I'm in my room Jackson."

"Y'all decent in here?" He asked before entering.

"Yeah" I yelled "Becca G in here"

"Cool can you just rest the clothes on the bed on the sink for me?" She asked from behind the bathroom door.

I did as told before telling G to come in.

"Yes Jackson" I watched as he flopped down on my bed.

"You sound like my old parole officer" We laughed.

"What you want?" I asked.

"I need to sleep here tonight" he said while getting comfortable.

"And whats wrong with your bed?"

"Slim got some chick in there" He shrugged.

"Slim got a- wait hol up" I ran out the room to the underside of the house.

I got to the door placing my ear against it hearing moaning and grunts.

"Oh hell naw" I said lowly walking in search for Leya.

I found her in Goofy's room talking to him. I grabbed her hand dragging her with me.

"Girl what happen?" She asked confused.

"Shhhh. Put your ear there and tell me what you hear?" I said while she did as told.

"Moans and grunts. They having sex" She said.

"Who does it sound like?" I asked as she listened once more.

"Ohhhh that's Dena" She said with wide eyes.

"Mmmhhhh" I smirked as wed high five each other.

We were listening for a couple minutes.

"What y'all doing?" G asked.

"Shhhhhh" We said.

"Slim is getting it in" I whispered.

"We all know that"  said in a duh tone.

"With Dena" Leya finished.

"Ohh my nigga" He said while laughing lowly.

"Go best friend, that's my best friend, that's my best friend, you better fuck that pussy upppppp, best friend won't you, won't you, throw it in a circle" I snag while doing the cabbage patch dance.

We all walked away laughing as me and Leya sang the best friend song. I went into my room and took a shower getting dressed ready for bed. I heard a small knock on the door.

"Come in" I said.

I saw it was G walking in a towel and some clothes.

"What are you doing?" I asked as he walked in the bathroom starting the shower.

"Told you I was sleeping here blood"  He said while closing the door.

I looked at Becca.

"It's cool" She giggled "I'll sleep in Leya's room" She got up walking to the door.

Before she closed the door she turned "Y'all better not fuck in my bed"

I threw a pillow at her which came in contact with the door. I got comfortable in the bed taking the lights off forgetting that G was in the bathroom. I started drifting off when I felt the cover shift and a dip in the bed along with a arm around me.

"No funny business" I said.

He chuckled "Ain't no promises" He kissed my neck.

Next Morning ...

I was up early this morning reading the papers. I'm thankful for knowing Spanish and being in a Spanish speaking country.

"Oh look at you reading papers and shit" Dena said while walking in.

"Oh look at you just hopped off the d and shit" I said not looking at her.

"Oh look at me minding my business and shit" Dena said.

"Good girl" I said as she plopped down.

"So how is-" Dena was cut off by the sound of music.

"Makaveli in this, Killuminati all through your body, blows like a 12- gauge shotty, feel me and God said he should send his one begotten son to lead the wild into the ways of the man. Follow me! eat my flesh, flesh of my flesh." Is what we were hearing.

The boys came in rapping "Come with me, Hail Mary nigga, run quick see, what do we have here now, do you wanna ride or die, la-lalala-la-lalala.I ain't a killer, but don't push me, revenge is like the sweetest joy next to getting pussy, picture paragraphs unloaded, wise words being quoted, peeped the weakness in the rap game and sewed it bow down, pray to God, hoping that he's listening seeing niggas coming for me, through my diamonds, when they glistening, now pay attention: bless me please father, I'm a ghost in these killing fields"

"Early in the morning. Really?" I questioned. They didn't hear me as Goofy changed the song to California Love.

"California knows how to party, California knows how to party, In the city of L.A in the city of good ol' Watts, In the city, the city of Bompton, we keep it rocking. Shake it shake it" They danced.

I looked at Dena and sighed before getting up.

"If that's what we doing, y'all better play I get around and do for love" I yelled at Goofy.

He nodded his head at me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216 0 23
She was a shy naive girl when everyone first met her or so they thought. After that first day of school they start to notice that she's different the...
1.4K 5 40
Taylor and her brother Kai have to go back to living with their father after their mom ran into trouble with the cops. Taylor.. she just doesn't wann...
111K 5.3K 65
****WARNING: THIS STORY INCLUDES MATURE CONTENT**** "And oh how you made me believe You had me caught in every web that you weaved But do you ever th...
3.8K 65 21
Coming from a rough past what will the new girl do when everyone finds out about her past? Will she have to leave Hi5 Studios and if she does what wi...