Chapter 34

I could make
you laugh
till you drop....

*YG POV*

It was now our second to last day in the Dominican and we were all by the river, just walking distance from the house. The girls thought it would be nice to just spend the day out here before our flight the day after tomorrow. They had us bringing pans and food to cook in the mini outdoor kitchen on the terrace.

"Y'all brought everything right?" Leya asked with her hand on her hip.

"Yeah blood" Slim said while probing his elbow on top of Dena's head.

Nobody has no idea what happen at the club with those two,but we're all glad they can get along.

"Nope." Becca shook her head.

"We got everything BUT plates. What we gonna do? Eat the food with our hands?" Kai asked while the girls laughed.

"We thought y'all got that"

"Nopeeee" Dena smacked in my face.

"Dam blood get yo girl from out my face. Smacking and shit getting spit everywhere like Chewbacca."

Slim laughed "Man she ain't no Chewbacca"

"Bleehhhh" Dena stuck her tongue out at me.

I sucked my teeth.

"Look at y'all on y'all Bonnie and Clyde shit" Tee laughed.

Dena sucked her teeth throwing up her middle finger. Everyone laughed.

"I'm hungry" Goofy sighed.

"When are you not hungry?" Kai asked.

"Good one blood" Slim dapped her.

We spend the whole day out here until the sun set. Everyone was passed out. Dena and I were up and we decided to play a prank on Slim.

"Lets dash some cold water on his ass" Dena squealed.

We were in the kitchen when she hit the cabinet door.

"Fuck" She held her foot jumping.

"Shhhh blood"

"The fuck is y'all doing?" Leya asked while getting up.

"Bout to pull a prank on Slim skinny ass."

"Ohh let me get my phone" She ran to the table.

Dena got a two buckets and filled it with cold water.

"Oh wait I came with my ski mask" Leya said.

"Oh I got mines tooo" Dena ran to her room.

"Make it look like a stick up"

We all walked to Slim who was on the couch. Dena splashes water on him. He got up and looked right at me because I was hovering over him.

"Nigga did you jus pee on me?" He asked.

"Wake yo bitch ass up" I said.

He looked around "The fuck is this?"

The girls didn't say anything but held a towel over their hands to make it look like guns.

"Stick up man" I mumbled looking down with my hands behind my head.

"Man how we gon leave the hood to get away from this shit ANNNNDDD still get robbed in another country" he huffed while putting his hands up.