Percy Jackson, the Son of Cha...

By lingthebell

After being betrayed, his heart was broken. After years of torture, his heart shattered. His name was Percy... More

Chapter 1 (edited)
Chapter 2 (1/4 edited)
Chapter 3 (edited)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Note
Chapter 23
Christmas Special + updates
Christmas Special Part 1

Summary

7.4K 108 7
By lingthebell

Percy Jackson was a hero of Olympus. Then, he gets betrayed. And he gets captured by the enemy. And a shitload of things happened to him.

He blames Olympus for all this. For the heartbreak, the tears.

But when he has to go back, scabs have to be reopened, and what has not healed...well...

Will this break him further? Or will it answer the questions and put the pieces of his heart back piece by piece? And more importantly, who will come out of this battle alive?

(In this story, Thalia is with Nico, Calypso will be with Leo--just take it they made it out of Ogygia. Everyone else is alive too.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 421 15
(3rd Installment of After series.) *COVER IMAGE FROM PINTEREST* 3 years ago, Lucy left Ezra and the Rebellion behind in an attempt to discover hersel...
17.1K 629 27
Living for centuries is a reality only in the mind of a dreamer. Immortality is a figment of a young child's imagination. Magic is what scientists be...
4.4K 273 28
"You know what zane! You are nothing like either of your brothers! You are rude,selfish,cold hearted and down right annoying!" Zane said "well you're...
99.7K 4K 53
Live out you own love story with Leo! When you come to camp half blood, everyone ignores you. But why? You run away, and hope you never have to go ba...