Fall Between Two

By vlin93

Kim Mingyu and Jeon wonwoo are bestfriend since they were child, growing old together, living in the same nei... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 [END]

Chapter 4

1.2K 64 30
By vlin93

With this current situation, it's seriously super awkward and all of people there paying attention on you, Mingyu and Wonwoo. You need to stop this asap.

You loosen your hand from Wonwoo and Mingyu.

"Okay okay, stop this. You guys looks like a kid. Ok Mingyu, i'll go with you first, but after that i need to go with Wonwoo, now choose Wonwoo do you want to join eating ice cream? and Mingyu want to join us to go to the book store?"

"Okay i'm joining!!" shout them both in sync.

"Seriously you two are 4 y.o kiddo!" you leave them first and walks away to the bus station. Wonwoo and Mingyu look at each other awkwardly and following you from behind.

When the bus arrived you come inside first, at your behind Wonwoo and Mingyu fight to come inside makes you glare at them. When you sit at the very back, Wonwoo was about to sit beside you but suddenly Mingyu come and push him aside so Mingyu can sit beside you. Wonwoo shaking his head.

"What taste do you want to try? strawberry one? or blueberry one??" Mingyu asking you.

"Wonwoo, what kind of taste do you want to try?" you ask Wonwoo instead.

"Hmm.. i want to try green tea, i think it's rare right?"

"Yeah great! i want to try that too.. and you Mingyu?"

"Me? hm... yeah green tea is great."

After the bus arrived, you three walks to the concus cafe together, you are in the middle, your left side is Mingyu and your right side is Wonwoo. When you are walking, suddenly your foot slip because the ground is slippery, and you were about to fall, suddenly both of your right and left hand caught by someone, Mingyu hold your left hand and Wonwoo hold your right hand.

"Are you okay???" again, they are asking you together in sync.

"Yeah yeah i'm okay thanks to both of you i feel like i have a bodyguards now." You pat their head like a little puppy.

Arrived at the Concus Cafe, you three choose a seat beside the window.

"Okay i will order it." said Mingyu.

"It's okay let me order, we have same taste right? so it's easy, you just sit here comfortably Mingyu." Said Wonwoo offering himself to order it.

"No no no, i'm the one who treat you guys, just sit here talk with ____."

"It's okay let me..."

"No no, me me!"

"STOP! okay let me order it, you two just sit here comfortably, huuffft you guys wasting my time." and in the end you are the one ho order it. Mingyu and Wonwoo left alone.

"What happened with you bro?" Ask Wonwoo suddenly.

"What?? why?"

"You looked weird. Tell me everything now! i know something happened right? tell me if you still considering me as your bestfriend."

"Actually nothing big happened. I just....feel..strange?"

"About what?"

"It's about ......." Mingyu hasn't finished his sentences yet you were back with 3 green tea ice cream on your hand.

"Ice cream is here~~!!" you put three ice cream on the table and start to eating it. If it's come to ice cream you are so silent and not even talk

"Ya fatty, look your face so messy now because of ice cream!" Mingyu told you about your face.

"Ups...sorry, you know i can't eat properly if i eat ice cream."

"Here, i help you clean it." Wonwoo offering you a tissue and help you to wipe your face and mouth.

"Aww thank you, Wonwoo is so kind, Mingyu will never wipe it for me, boooo.." you are joking to Mingyu, but Mingyu doesn't happy he put the tissue and also wipe your mouth.

"Here here here, i help you too, i'm sweet right?" Mingyu pressing the tissue into your face, brutally.

"Ya!! you ruin my face!" you can't help but smack his head again.

After you three finished the ice cream, you immediately stand up and ready to go to the book store, but you were forgot that Mingyu also here.

"Ah, i forgot. Mingyu, do you want to go with us or back home?? I bet you gotta answer, you'll choose to back home ans sleep, right right??" you ask him and point your finger to him.

"DDAENG!!! wrong. i will join with you two my best prendeuu~~~" Mingyu put his two hand on your and wonwoo's shoulder.

"Kaja kaja!!" said Mingyu full of spirit. You and Wonwoo look at each other and you both looks so confused with Mingyu.

In the bus, Mingyu was sitting in the middle, you sit beside window.

"What's wrong with you?" you ask Mingyu.

"Why?"

"Going to book store instead of going back home?"

"Oh c'mon i'm bored alone, let me join with you guys this time, Wonwoo is happy if i'm joining, right Wonwoo?" Mingyu winked at Wonwoo, make him thinks weird, but he end up nodding.

Arrived at the some old book store quite far away from seoul, you were so excited till you aren't feel tired or sleepy at all, Wonwoo also feel so excited, he follow you walking around inside the book store and Mingyu was at behind keep yawning.

When you are looking around at the book shelf, you found one book that you looking for, but it's too high to reach, you keep trying hard with your not-so-long arm to catch the book, but keep failed. Wonwoo who was focus to read the book beside you finally saw you were trying hard to reach the book, and he help you.

"Let me help you since i was taller than you." Wonwoo smiling, you feel relief that finally someone helping you.

He finally reach the book that you want, he catch it and then he give it to you, not forget to smile widely for you. Slightly think, you feel that Wonwoo is such a gentleman and he always give his best smile for you and you always like to see it. After you received that book from Wonwoo hand you also not forget to give him your widest smile. Mingyu who was sitting at your behind keep staring at you and Wonwoo, he looks like he was thinking of something. After you and Wonwoo talking a lot about so many books there, you realized the sky is getting darker and you need to be back home.

"Wonwoo i think we need to going back home now, it's getting darker outside right?"

"Oh yes, i just realized it, we spend long time here, let's go home."

"Wait, where's Mingyu?" you ask and looking around, and you found him fall asleep on the table.

"Ya Kim Mingyu, wake up!! Let's go home!" you try to shake him to wake him up, and finally he open his eyes.

"Oh, sorry i'm so sleepy. Okay, let's go back home."

"Wonwoo, you better go back home first, i'll escort ____ back to her house." Mingyu said.

"Why? let me escort her, you are the one who should be back home fast, you look tired and sleepy."

"Aniya! you back home, i'm with her, okay?"

"But why? let me be with you two too."

"No No!"

"Why??"

"Ugghh!!! STTOPPP!!" you were so annoyed at Wonwoo and Mingyu non sense fight.

"Actually i can go back home alone. Took one bus and i just walking along the street. Done. My house is there at the end of the street."

"Okay, good. Me and Wonwoo will be back home, and you can go home alone, hehe nice! Let's go dude, i'm so sleepy! Byeeee _____ see you tomorrow, be careful!" Mingyu put his arm on Wonwoo's shoulder and drag him away.

"What?? ya ya ya Mingyu! Okay bye _____, see you again!" Said Wonwoo and waving his hand, left you alone there. Your face was like 'what the hell is this'. You were kinda upset because you are hoping either one of them or both of them were accompany-ing you back home, but then they decided to back home together and let you leave alone. In the bus a text message just arrive to your phone, and it was from Wonwoo, you open it and read it.

Sorry to leave you alone, actually i really want to escort you back to home, but Mingyu was acting weirdly today, i can't to leave him alone too, are you mad?

What a cute message you think.

It's okay, i'm not mad at you, just little upset because Mingyu acting weird today. hehe.

you replied Wonwoo immediately.

It's good then, please don't be mad at Mingyu, i know something must be happened to him, i'll try to console him. Good Night and sleep tight later. :)

Thank you and yeah take care of Mingyu, good night too :)

After the last reply you put your phone on your bag and looking at the window. You hope that nothing happened to Mingyu, he was so different today, hope that Wonwoo taking care of him better than you because you know you still lack of information about Mingyu although Mingyu already consider you as his closest friend.

Back to your home safely. You enter your bedroom, washing up and ready to go to bed, but then suddenly someone calling you. It's Mingyu.

You pick it up. "Hello?"

"Why aren't you sleeping? I'm in front of your house, Can you come out for a moment?"

"You are in front of my house?? Okay, wait." You turn off the phone and rushing out.

You came out from house and you see Mingyu standing there with the same clothes, you thought he was already back to his home and sleeping.

"Mingyu?? Why are you here??"

"There's something i need to tell you or i can't sleep tonight."

"Wh...what is that?"

"Listen, i think.......i....i...like you... more than a close friend. I....i know this sound funny because i always treat you like my 'guy' bestfriend, but i also just realized it today that...i....i... i don't like to see you so closed with Wonwoo, i feel like something burning inside. And yeah i think...it's must be.. i like you as a girl, a woman."

"Wait...Mingyu, but...Wonwoo is your bestfriend and you are the one who ask me to meet him right?"

"Yeah, that's true, you were right. I was the one who introduce you to him, and... i never expected that... you and him... will be this closed and.. I also never expected that.... i... i will have a special feeling for you. And i decide to tell you about this or... i will never ever have a nice sleep."

"Mingyu.... are you drunk??" You can't believe at all with what Mingyu just said.

"Not at all."

"O...okay..i..i..i understand but... Mingyu, i don't know, i have no idea at all that you...you have a feeling for me??? i thought we are best friend and nothing more than it? And i'm so sorry i can't accept your feeling......yeah not yet."

"It's okaayy! Who said that you should accept it? I just want to tell you, that's all. I hope our friendship will still get along well without any awkwardness."

"But......." Mingyu grab your both of hand and hold it. He stare to your eyes deeply.

"Hold on girl, don't ever fall for someone else, I'm gonna get jealous. Good night."

Mingyu smiled and kiss your forehead and then he walks away, leave you alone with a confusing face. You went blank and your feet can't even moved.

-to be continued-

ps: if you guys realized, i took some of the dialogue above from 'mansae' lyric hehe ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 1.1K 21
Oh Yeseul, who likes her best friend, Jeon Wonwoo, since they were kids and till they they become high school. Even though he went away when they wer...
5.2K 468 36
"𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 π’•π’‰π’π’–π’ˆπ’‰ π’Š 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒅 π’šπ’π’–, π’šπ’π’– π’Œπ’π’†π’˜." it was summertime. seungkwan thought now was finally the time to confess to h...
2.5K 113 8
Kim Mingyu was once a gentle and introverted person. He was always soft-spoken and reserved, preferring to keep to himself. Jeon Wonwoo, on the other...
83.2K 6.4K 41
Wonwoo and Mingyu only have 33 days to be together, but who said they couldn't make the most of it? ©︎brosvt :: 2k16 - 2k17