Dragon Ball Bf scenarios

By imahappybanana

for all my DBZ fangirls. I will do my best on writing these but Im a beginner so please don't be to strict ab... More

intro
how you met
when you meet again
realizing they loved you
When you realize you love him
When you get caught singing
what you do for Halloween
First kiss
nicknames!
when you wear something of his
When he tells you stories
NOT AN UPDATE BUT IMPORTANT
When you get hurt PART 1
WHEN YOU GET HURT PART 2
When you have a lazy day part 1
Lazy day part 2
Haha authors note
When he reads your diary
When they use a pick up line
When they get scared
Raditz
When you realize something...
Who they are jealous of
When you realize something part 2
Who secretly has a crush on you
PDA
The rings
The proposal 1-2-3
The REST of the proposals
Your phone background
Dating them includes
How you sleep
couple song
Your wedding dress
Your favorite wedding photo
When they cheat
His favorite thing about you (physically)
AN
What they love about you (NOT PHYSICAL)
(Alternate timeline) #1
The babys room
Your favorite text convorsation
Pets!
Please read
Alternate 2 part 1
Imagine set 1

When you tell each other

13.3K 224 82
By imahappybanana

GOKU XD

You woke up and stiffened. You were in someone's room and you felt someone holding you from behind. You held your breath and slowly turned your head. You exhaled as you saw Goku sleeping with a small smile on his face. It made your cheeks warm. You remember that you fell asleep on Goku last night. He must've brought you in here. You smiled and very slowly got out of his grasp and hopped out of bed. You stretched and noticed that your bra was gone. You blushed dark realizing that Goku must've taken it off of you. You shook your head of any dirty thoughts and walked over to his closet. "I bet he won't care if I wear one of his shirts." You whispered and looked inside to see everything was all neat. You chuckled and grabbed one of his blue shirts. You smiled and quickly switched shirts. Gokus shirt hung off of your shoulder and made you giggle. You quietly walked out of the room and made your way towards the kitchen. You figured you could make the saiyan duo breakfast as a way of saying thanks. You opened the fridge and smirked. It was cram packed with all fresh stuff. You pulled out a bunch of stuff and started making fresh biscuits and gravy,bacon,pancakes, and fresh orange juice. It was a good thing that you remembered all of your mothers recipes. You smiled as you started cooking the bacon and flipping the pancakes. You had the biscuits in the oven and had white sausage gravy on the stove. You smiled and started squeezing oranges for some orange juice, gently humming along to a song that had no lyrics. You went to flip the pancakes when you ran into Someone's chest. "Gah!" You looked up and saw Goku smile happily. "Sorry the smells woke me up." He went over and pulled out 3 plates. You blushed "it's okay, you just scared me." You went over and put more bacon on a pan and put more batter on a flattop. Goku chuckled "sorry about that. Didn't mean to"You sighed and pulled out the biscuits "it's okay" you finished cooking and you sat everything on the table. You saw Gokus eyes sparkling and him drooling. You smiled and  walked over to him, wiping off the little bit of drool. "Go get Gohan. Then you can eat." You smiled a him and he nodded before running down the hallway into Gohans room. You quickly started plating the food. You poured the gravy over the biscuits and placed pancakes on the plate with butter and syrup. You threw several slices of bacon on them and poured everyone a glass of Juice. You heard the sound of the feet hitting the hardwood floor and you looked to see Gohan and Goku walking over gawking at the food. "Holy cow (Yn). How do you make this much food?" You saw them both drooling and you laughed. "Practice. I hope it tastes good" you sat down and grabbed your fork. The other two scurried to there seats and scarfed the food down like animals. You chuckled and you thought you saw Goku blush a little. "Wow (Yn) your an amazing cook" you blushed at Gohans comment. "Thank you sweetie. My mom taught me how to make this." You finished up your food and saw both Boys lucking their plates clean of syrup. You laughed and wiped syrup off of Gokus nose. He stared cross eyed and blushed. You chuckled and got up. "You guys done?" They both nodded and you grabbed there plates. "Gohan why don't you go get dressed. I need to talk to your dad." He looked at his dad and nodded. "Okay. If you need me I'll be in my room" he ran off and you started cleaning the plates. Goku came up from behind you and hugged you. "Thanks for breakfast again. It was amazing". You blushed dark and continued washing the dishes. "I should be thanking you for letting me stay here." You finished up and dried off your hands. "Yknow that Gohans really gotten close to you, right (Yn)?"  You nodded and leaned on Goku who was still holding you. "I've noticed" you felt him nuzzle his face in your neck. "I have to." You blushed dark. "G..Goku" he jumped and let go of you. "Sorry. I...I just miss holding someone close to me....." You turned and stared at him. He had hurt written all over his face and he crossed his arms. You sighed and walked over to him. "Goku..." He stayed stuck in his own thoughts. "Goku look at me." You cupped his cheeks to make him stare at you. His beautiful eyes stared into yours looking for some sort of comfort. You sighed and hugged him tightly. "Goku...you know just because your a man doesn't mean you can't cry. Your hurting really badly and you need to get it off your chest." You felt him grasp the back of your shirt and his body shook. He choked back a sob and you rubbed his back. "Goku...tell me what's wrong. It hurts me to see you this sad....". He then broke just like Gohan had the night before. He cried violently into your shoulder, holding you close to him like you were going to leave him. "W..when ChiChi left...it felt like I was being ripped in two! It hurts so bad knowing that everything I did was to protect her and Gohan and that only ended up with me losing her!" He cried and you felt your heart break. You rubbed his back and whispered sweet nothings in his ear. Once he calmed down a little you pulled away from him and cupped his cheeks again. "Goku...thank you for telling me. I'm sorry that she hurt you so much. I...I just want to see you smile again goku. It hurts to see you this sad." You kissed away his tears making him blush. "(Yn)...I know this is most likely wrong and that you won't feel the same way but I...I think I love you." You stared at Goku awestruck."Goku...I love you too but..." You sighed "am I just a replacement for your Ex?". You felt conflicted about your feeling. "(Yn) your not. I promise. You make me feel a way that no one really ever has." You blushed and wrapped your arms around Goku. "(Yn) I love you...will you please be mine?" Goku pulled away from you and stared into your eyes lovingly. You knew he wouldn't lie to you. You blushed dark and nodded."yes Goku..I will be yours. I love you too" he smiled and picked you up and spun you around.  His normal son smile was back and he was laughing. You couldn't help but smile and laugh along. He stopped and sat you on the ground, staring into your eyes. You smiled and draped your arms over his neck. You both stared at each other lovingly until someone broke the silence. "Umm....does that mean (Yn) can stay here?" You snapped your head to a blushing Gohan. You looked at Goku and he smiled. "Sure Gohan she can stay" he cheered happily and hugged you. You smiled and kissed his forehead. Goku chuckled "Hey let's all watch a movie?". You smiled and picked Gohan up. "Sure! Race ya!" Gohan ran out of the room with you two trailing behind.

Vegeta

"(Yn)! Wake up" Bulma shook you violently. "Eh...what's happening?!" You shoved Bulma away from you and stood from the bed. "Someone's back to see you" you eyes widened and you ran towards the door. "(Yn)! You need clothes on!" You looked down at your bare legs and busted out laughing. "I'm an idiot." You ran back inside and threw on your (fav color) dress. "Now can we go?" You saw Bulma laughing like a maniac. "Yeah. Let's go" she put her arm around you and you both walked towards a large area filled with a large group of nameks. You smiled seeing a small green namek run towards you to give you a hug. You picked him up and hugged him tightly. "Aw I missed you so much dende!" You laughed along with the small namek. Bulma tapped your arm and pointed towards a tree. "He's been looking for you" you sat dende down and walked behind the tree. You heard the person breathing and he sighed. Your heart skipped a beat as you realized who it was. You smiled and walked around the tree to find the saiyan Prince himself. His eyes widened and he gave a small smile. You smiled back at him and tears started forming in your eyes. He opened his arms and you hugged him tightly before letting your tears fall onto his chest. He stroked your hair and kissed your head. "It's okay. I told you that everything would be alright" you looked up at Vegeta and he wiped away your tears. "You scared me you asshole!" You hugged him tightly again making him blush. "I missed you" he smiled and lifted your face."I missed you to (Sn)" he kissed your cheek making you blush dark. He chuckled and stared into your eyes. He sighed and placed his forehead on yours, shutting his eyes."I....I love you (Sn)" you blushed dark and smiled. "I love you too my prince." He blushed and smiled. You hugged him tighter and nuzzled into his neck. You sighed,kissed his neck, and he blushed dark. You pulled away from Vegeta and kept your arms around his neck. "Hey Vegeta do you have a place to stay?" He shook his head but smirked. "No but can I sleep with you?" You laughed and tapped his nose. "Maybe if your a good boy" you winked. He smirked and you giggled. "I gotta say this Vegeta...you kinda need a bath" he blushed and you laughed and grabbed his hand. "It's okay. We can fix that soon." You started walking with him towards your house. You looked over at Bulma and saw her waving at you. You smiled and looked at Vegeta to see him looking at you. "What are you looking at?" You asked him and he chuckled,shaking his head. "If you take a picture it'll last longer" he scoffed and you smiled. "(Sn) is that your house?" Vegeta pointed at the building. You nodded and ran towards the house with Vegeta in tow. You quickly opened your door and acted like you were going to shut it when Vegeta was running towards it. He jumped and tripped on the door opening. He ended up falling on top of you making you both blush. He jumped up quite quickly and pulled you up again. "Sorry.." You smiled and kissed his cheeks. "It's okay. Let's go start a bath." You shut the door and grabbed his hand, dragging him into the bathroom.

Krillin

You were sitting outside by yourself just relaxing and trying to figure out your feelings for the short,bald,man. You groaned and ran your fingers through your hair. You were so deep in your thoughts that you didn't even hear said man walk over and sit next to you. You tugged you hair and sighed. "I just don't know..." You fell backwards onto the sand. "You okay (Yn)?" You shrieked and Krillin jumped. "Holy shit Krillin don't scare me like that" you heard him chuckle. "Sorry bout that" you shut your eyes and grabbed your hair again."it's okay. Just don't do it again" you heard Krillin lay next to you. "So do you want to tell me your problem?" You looked at him and blushed. "All its about is a guy" Krillin felt his heart shatter in peices when you said this. "Oh...well you can still talk to me about it" he gave you a sad smile. You stared at him before shaking your head. "All I need help with is just figuring out how to tell him I like him." Krillin sat up and you watched him. "Do whatever you want. I personally would just tell him." You nodded and moved your head onto Krillins lap. You saw him blush dark and ran his fingers through your hair. "When would be the best time?" You saw how sad Krillin looked and he shrugged. "Whenever you're alone I guess" you smiled and hummed. "Hey Krillin?" He looked at you sadly before putting on a grin. "Yeah?" You smiled, sat up and kissed his head. "I love you shortie." You saw him turn a dark red as he held a shocked expression. "Wait...really?!" He sat on his knees and you nodded. "Yeah!" He hugged you tightly. "I love you too (Yn)!" You both sat there laughing and holding each other. "Hey shortie lets go inside and I'll make dinner." He smiled and hopped off of you. "Race you inside" he pulled you up and you both raced each other inside. "Hehehe young love...it's about damn time" your grandpa chuckled as he watched you run abou like fools.

Yamcha

You woke up to an amazing smell. You launched yourself out of the bed and ran towards the door. In your still half asleep state, you ended up running face first into the door. "Ow...gotta remember to door!" You laughed and opened the door. You walked towards the kitchen and saw Yamcha standing there cooking. You smiled and wrapped your arms around him. "You forget how to door again (Yn)?" He chuckled and you blushed. "Shut it" you yawned and nuzzled into his back. He blushed and smiled. "Hey can you go get dressed? Your only in your underwear and a shirt." You blushed dark and let go of Yamcha. "Oh...indeed I am" you heard him scoff. You giggled and ran off. While you were getting dressed, Yamcha put his plan into action. He made a heart pancake and made an I out of bacon and a u out of an egg. He played them like a professional chef. He smiled and drizzled syrup over it all and placed it on the table. Sure it was cheesy but he hoped it would work. You came back in one of his shirts and a pair of black spandex. He blushed dark red and made his own plate. He heard you sit down and gasp. "Yamcha.." He started getting worried about you not returning his feelings. "...I love you too my bandit." He smiled and sat down at the table with his own plate. "I was afraid you were going to not accept my feelings." He blushed and you smiled. "How can I not. Your too sweet" you smiled and stabbed the egg. He smiled and reached forward and grabbed a peice of bacon. "Hey just because you stole my heart doesn't mean you can steal my food!" You slapped his hand. He laughed and fell backwards out of his chair. You laughed hard and yelled "karma is a bitch!" He smirked and sat up. "More like gravity but whatever." He sat back up and you guys continued eating in a happy silence.

F.trunks

You walked into the time nest. You really had nothing to do but you knew Trunks usually had something for you to do. You walked around trying to find the lavender haired male and finally found him staring at a scroll. The man sighed and ran his hand through his hair. He shut the scroll and put it back in its place. He turned and became wide eyed when he saw you. "Uh...how long were you there?" He blushed and you shrugged. "Not long" he smiled. "Good" you walked over to him and sat next to him. He blushed and sat next to you. "So what was in that scroll?" His eyes widened and he rubbed the back of his neck. "Uh...it's just one of my life scrolls" you raised an eyebrow. "Life scrolls?" He smiled and looked at you. "It's like how there are scrolls that show history, well these scrolls show special parts in our lives." He smiled and looked at his feet with a small blush on his face. You smiled and looked at where he sat the scroll. "What did it show?" He blushed and sighed. "It showed who I'm supposedly going to fall in love with." Your eyes widened and you sat on your knees."Who?!" Even though you sounded happy, you were actually worried that it wasn't you. He smiled and stood up. "I'll show you." He held out his hand and pulled you up. You smiled and stared into his eyes. He blushed and continued to hold your hand as he led you towards the scroll. He smiled and unrolled the scroll. You stared at the scroll as it showed a scene. It showed Trunks standing there in a suit waiting for someone. He looked up and smiled at a girl walking down a long passageway. The video switched to the girl smiling and walking in a white dress with her makeup done. It took you a second to realize that the girl in the scene was you. You blushed dark and looked at the scroll. It now showed you standing in front of Trunks holding his hands. You blushed dark and felt Trunks put his arm around you. You smiled seeing you and Trunks kiss. You looked up at Trunks and saw him blushing with a smile on his face. He looked at you and smiled wider. "So...uh what do you think of this?" You blushed and looked him in the eyes. "I hope that this becomes true." You blushed dark. Trunks smiled and kissed your head. "I do to".You hugged Trunks and shut your eyes. He held you tightly and slowly rocked back and forth. You hummed happily "I love you Trunks." He smiled happily and raked his fingers through your hair. "I love you to sweetie" You blushed at his nickname for you. You hid your face in his shirt and he laughed. You stayed like this until Suprime Kai of Time came in and yelled at you guys for PDA.

Gohan

You smiled seeing Gohan so frustrated. He couldn't figure out how to draw and it was irritating him. He groaned and crushed the pencil in his hand. You got up from your seat and walked behind him. He leaned his head back and looked at you. "This sucks." You giggled and grabbed the top of the broken pencil. "It's not that hard." You pulled up a chair next to him and grabbed a clean sheet of paper. You smiled and started sketching a picture of two chibis holding hands happily. The boy being more shy and the girl giggling. You gave the girl hair that looked like yours and you made they boy look like Gohan. You smiled and finished up the drawing. You looked at Gohan and his eyes were wide."How do you do that?" You looked at the sketch and made the boy blush a little. You shrugged "I dunno. I just drew a lot as a kid." You started shading the drawing. Gohan watched in awe as you worked your magic. You finished the drawing by adding the words "I love you" on the paper. You blushed and handed the paper to Gohan. He blushed too and smiled. "You got a real talent. I love this drawing." He slid the Paper closer to him and chuckled. "I think I'll frame it." You blushed dark and shook your head."it's not my best" you looked at the ground. He smiled and grabbed your hand. "I love it, almost as much as you." He mumbled the last part but your eyes widened. "R...really?!" Your smile widened as he shook his head. "I love you too Gohan!" You jumped up and hugged him. His eyes widened and he returned the hug. You snuggled into his chest and the blush burned your cheeks. Gohan smiled and kissed your head. "I've wanted to hold you like this for a long time." You smiled and hummed in response. You didn't know that two people were watching you from the other room. "Told you Chichi" the tall saiyan man chuckled at his wife."Shut it Goku. My baby is growing up!" She turned to him with tears in his eyes. He laughed and wiped the tears now streaming down her face. "You mean our baby?" She smiled and hugged him. "Yes Goku" he smiled and happily returned the hug. "I wonder how long it'll be until we have grandchildren!" Chi chi exclaimed happily. Goku laughed louder and shook his head at his wife. "Good luck dealing with us (Yn)"

Piccolo

You decided that you were going on another walk in the forest to clear your mind. You entered the forest in you (favorite color) hoodie and a pair of leggings. You pulled your hair up in a ponytail and you sighed. You smiled and enjoyed the silence. You walked until you found a small clearing. You smiled and walked into the middle of it. You layed onto the soft grass and shut your eyes. You enjoyed this but op something was off. You got back up and looked around. You smiled seeing a familiar green man standing on the opposite side of the clearing. You ran towards him and he smirked. You hugged him tightly "I missed you Piccolo!". He blushed purple and forced you to let go. He turned and sighed. You stared at him "are you okay Piccolo?". He nodded "I'm fine. I just need to ask you something." You tilted you head and shrugged. "Okay, you can ask me" he blushed. "I've been getting this weird feeling lately. My chest seems to hurt and I can't stop thinking about someone." You thought for a second and compared it to your own feelings and made a conclusion. "Piccolo...I'm pretty sure that your falling in love."  His eyes widened and he looked nervous. "Are you okay?" You put your hand on Piccolos arm and he flinched. "I'm fine. Just confused." You nodded. "What's confusing you?" He sighed and sat on the ground. "This is all new to me. So I'm supposedly in love with the person I'm always thinking about?" You nodded and sat next to him. "Do you want to tell me who your always thinking about?" He nodded and blushed a dark purple. He took a deep breath before looking at you "I've been thinking about you." You turned a dark red. "I understand if you don't love me back." You grabbed Piccolos hand. "But I do like you back!" His eyes widened and he smiled slightly. He grabbed your hand and gently held it. You both sat there in silence and just enjoyed being with each other. You smirked and sat in his lap making his eyes widen and his face turn purple. "What are you doing?!" You giggled and leaned on Piccolo, listening to his heart beat. It was racing making you giggle. "This is something people who like each other often do!" Piccolo relaxed and so did his heart. "Oh...okay" you smiled as he wrapped his arms around your torso. "I love you Piccolo" you cuddled closer to him and he smiled. "I love you too (Yn)" he layed down and you layed on top of him. You stayed like this until you fell asleep on Piccolos chest

Android 17

You had recently gotten a text from the android asking if you could hang out with him since all his sister wanted to do was shop. You told him sure and ran to the mall to see the male waiting for you. He was leaning against the wall in the shade. You could see his eyes dart to you and a smile appeared on his face. You dashed faster, dodging the many people in the way to get to him. Once you did, you hugged him tightly and laughed. "Shit am I that important?" 17 said hugging you back and chuckling. "Huh...what do you mean?" You looked up at him and saw that he was already staring at you. A small, almost invisible blush appeared on his face and he turned his head away. "you seriously weren't kidding when you said that you would run here." You let go of him and blushed a little yourself. "Well sure! I mean you're awesome and one of the only people I can be myself around considering I don't have siblings, my parents hate me and I dropped out of school." He looked at you and sighed. He put his arm around you and started walking inside of the mall. "Trust me, siblings arnt that fun. If 18 doesn't get her way then she throws a fit and will attempt to beat the piss out of anyone in her way." You laughed and put your arm around his torso. "Is she practically on her period 24/7?" You asked, hoping to make him crack a smile. He did just that and chuckled. "More or less." You smiled as you walked around the mall for a while before going to a small candy store. He let you go as you ran like...well...A kid in a candy store. He chuckled and slowly followed you. You stood and stared at the man who was making chocolate. 17 watched with you and smiled. "You know none of the stuff in the store could be as sweet as you." You blushed dark and looked at him. His face was dark red and he wouldn't look at you. You smiled and kissed his cheek. "That was adorkable." He looked at you and smiled. "Sure it was." He rolled his eyes and grabbed your hand. You then ran out of the candy store and hugged him tight. He hugged back and held you. "Um...(y/n) I gotta tell you something." You looked up at him and waited for his response. "I think I love you, but I've never been in love." You smiled and kissed his cheek again. His face turned dark red and he covered his face with his hands. "I love you too 17, and by your reaction...I think you do love me. We can try this if you want and if it doesn't work then it doesn't work." He came out of hiding and hugged you. "I like that idea." You heard giggling and saw 18 holding a bunch of bags. "About time you told her." She then walked towards you and playfully punched your arm. "You break his heart then I'll break your face."  You nodded and smiled. "Deal."

Raditz

You and Raditz were sitting around his room. You were watching him silently. You didn't want to bother him because he just came back from a long day of training and passed out on the bed. You sighed and crawled into the bed next to him. You snuggled him and he instinctively wrapped his arm and his tail around you. You laid against his chest and yawned. You then placed your hand against his chest and shut your eyes. "I know your not awake and that you won't hear me but....I love you. So much Raditz." You looked up and saw him asleep. You smiled and snuggled him again. "I love you to (yn) I have for a while." Your jaw dropped and you saw him staring at you with a big smirk. "I'm a good faker aren't I?" You blushed and hugged him. "Really though... I love you to" he smiled and rubbed your back. You continued to stare into his eyes not noticing that you were becoming closer till the tips of your noses touched and you shut your eyes. You kissed him gently but you could tell that he didn't know what he was doing. You pulled away and smiled wide. "I've wanted to do that for so long." He pulled you into his chest and yawned. "I have too...now rest you've worked your ass off today." He nodded and you both fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.9K 1K 29
Well the title says it all... I'll be taking some requests and some chapters may be LBGT+, just a warning. Discountinued for the time being since I...
1.8M 20.3K 64
Hello there!! So I know there are many of these but I love this anime so imma do scenarios with them. There are some one shots in here as well. Check...
144K 2.1K 30
Dragon Ball z one shots, co-writers needed, boyfriend scenario's if requested, request are open