The Crimson Assassin

By Alpha_Ash_147

A werewolf father, a Kitsune/fox spirit and vampire mother, two siblings the same as me, and a fire in our ho... More

Chapter 1: The Markers Pack
Chapter 2: The BasketBall
Chapter 3:Bullet Wound
Chapter 4: Reinforcements
Chapter 5: The Relative
Chapter 6 :Questions, Nightmares And Gifts
Chapter 7: The Question On The Stairs
Chapter 9:The Death Of A Mate
Chapter 10 : "I Thought You Where Dead"
Chapter 11: Sisters Alike
Chapter 12: The Burning Mark
Chapter 13 : The Alpha Wants A Fight
Chapter 14: Broken Identity
Chapter 15: Should I Stay? (Last Chapter)

Chapter 8:Nando's

3.5K 150 8
By Alpha_Ash_147

"Uhhhh.....noooooooo she's not, she can't be," Casper said. I closed my eyes and took a shaky breath in. "What?" Jake said confused. Using my vamp speed I slapped Casper in the face. He rubbed his cheek when I was back next to Jake. "A-Are you actually?" he asked through mind link. "Explain later,"  I replied. I saw Casper trying to put on a natural face, but I could hear his mind exploding.... I know that sounds weird just go with it. "Wait, Jake why did you think I would say no?" I asked him, he rubbed the back of his neck. "I don't know, just had a feeling like you would have something preventing you from saying yes," he said. I blinked hard and swallowed. I felt my pocket vibrate. I pulled out my phone.

Crystal -

'WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? WE NEED TO TALK!' said the message on my phone. When Crystal uses caps you better not mess with her and do what she says, even me. I growled. "What?" Jake asked. "Crystal needs to speak with me, it's urgent,"I said. "How much?" he asked. "She used caps for all the words, so extremely, sorry Jake," I said. "Nah its ok, if its that bad its fine," he said. I hugged him and I skated out, Casper hot at my heels.

"So...the target...he's-", "Can we just get to the house first please" I interrupted. "Ok," he said. We rode back to the house fast. I opened the door and Crystal was staring at me. Her hair was messy in a bun and she seemed worried and nervous. She opened the door to let me in. "Crystal whats going o-" I stopped when I saw who was sitting on the lounge. "Alpha," I said kneeling down on one knee and crossing my arm against my leg. Casper followed. "Hello Crimson," my Alpha said. I stood up. "What are you doing here?" I asked him nervously. "To help, Jake Nimen the target is stronger than we all thought," he said. "Really?" I asked. "Nothing she can't handle right?" Casper said.

My alpha looked nervous. It's weird that he never told us his name, we just call him Alpha...be funny if that was his name but with my alpha you never know. He looked nervous, it was a new look for him. "Jeez," Casper said quietly. "Hm, he of course as you know originated from the original wolves, but, the Shadows have reported that his family are hunting witches to cast spells on him to make him stronger, more resistant and harder to kill, they say they over heard a witch saying about the targets mate, of course, female and will be on a strong power level like him," he said. Crystal, Casper and I looked at each other nervously.

"Yeah I know, It is said that when they find each other and he marks her they will both be unstoppable, even Crimson won't be able to stop them, together if you fought them Crimson, you will most likely die," he said. I could hear what Crystal and Casper both wanted to say, I wanted to ask it too but it was too risky. We are all going to have to be extra careful with the shadows around, the Shadows are the spy who are in the shadows watching, they are very sneaky.

"Well, Crimson, can you update us on how far you are with the mission?" My alpha asked. "Well, I'm nearly there, two girls are dead because of me, one attacked me so I kinda killed her on instinct, another saw my eyes and went insane and killed her self this morning. Then not long ago actually Jake asked me to be his girlfriend, of course, I accepted, that's how I lure them in for the kill, get their trust, become close and then turn," I said. My alpha nodded. I started to notice how nervous he was, I started to see grey in his hair, he was in his thirties but this much pressure for an alpha can get you hard. "Hm, well we need to be quick with this target, the quicker he finds his mate, the harder it is for us to kill him, so get on to it quickly Crimson, or the fate of our pack could be at stake, we will probably be their first target," he said. "I will return in a week to get updated, the Shadows are all over the place and if you need help, you know what to do," he said walking out.

I was shaking a lot. "Oh Blades," I said. I slumped down on the lounge putting my hands over my face. "So, the target is your mate," He said. "Yeah, thanks for not saying anything," I said. "I...I was really close to asking him-", "What if Crimson was his mate?" Crystal said "Exactly," he replied. "Yeah same," I said. "Well we need to make a plan, a way to make it easier for Crimson to kill him," Casper said. I gave him a deadly look. "Well, pretend" he corrected. There was silence for a while, brains ticking away. I couldn't think of anything, I just kept going back to that Jakes going to die, when and if he marks me he will be even more powerful, he will go after my alpha, my pack, my family.

"I got it," Crystal said popping up her head. I sat up interested. "But you're not going to like it," she said, I swallowed hard. "Ok...go," I said. "Ok here it is, We will give it a week, the Crimson Assassin will be out of action, then you and Jake will be bonding and spending time together, me and Casper can make a distraction as Crimson Assassin so the attentions off you, then...the Crimson Assassin kills Amber Shrine" she said. Yep, I didn't like it, but it was the best we got.

***********

I waited at the Ferrington Docks. Jake had asked me to meet him there with a few things. It was two days ago he asked me to be his girlfriend. I heard an engine rip down the road. It was Jake, his scent filled my senses, and so did smoke from the bike. He pulled up in front of me and took off his helmet. "Hey babe," he said. I smiled.He had board shorts and a tank top on. "Hey, so what are we doing?" I asked. He put his arm around me and started walking. "Well, my uncle is loaded and has a boat here, and a few other things he let me borrow for the day," he said. "Wow, ok let's go then," I said.

We walked down the dock. And stopped at a yacht. It was huge and classy. "I told you he was loaded," Jake said looking at my expression. He unlocked the back of the boat and put me on. I walked around in awe. "Like?" he asked. "Love" I replied. He jumped up into the 'captains home' as it said on the sign. He pulled me up with him. He started the engine and we kicked off into the water.

After half an hour we were already on an island. It was beautiful, it was small, but it seemed to be for trips and guests, not a staying type of place. "Come on," he said. He stopped about 150 Meters off shore. "Follow me," Jake said gesturing me around a corner. He opened up a big hatch and I saw a jet ski. "Holy," I said. He pulled it out. "Wanna ride?" he asked. "Would I ever?" I said.

Moments later we were starting off in the water. Jake sat at the front. I held tightly on his hips.We rode fast over small waves, turning hard, even jumping off the water. I was screaming, in joy. "You know what?" he said. "What?" I asked. "Most girls at our school would be screaming to get off," he said. "I love the thrill and the risk," I said. "Good, then you will enjoy this," he said. He leaned forward and pulled the bars tight. He sped quicker and jumped up, the jet ski flung up in the air, he pulled the bars towards him and we flipped.

We landed hard on the water. "You still alive?" he asked turning his head towards me, my face was frozen, "that..was...AWESOME" I screamed. "Good, that was the first time I tried that," he said. "Well you're good," I replied. There was a ding from the ski. "Oh, it's low on fuel," he said. "Gonna have to take her back," he said. I shrugged. We took the jet back to the boat and loaded it on. I leaned down on my knees. "That was so cool," I said. "Wanna go for a swim?" he asked. I nodded.

He climbed to the top of the boat. He stood on the highest roof. "Come on, the views amazing, or are you scared of highest?" he teased. I smiled. I kicked off the railing on the boat and flipped to the top. "You were saying?" I mocked. "Let's jump," he said. He took a run up and front flipped into the water. He surfaces and whipped the water from his face. I ran up and dived spinning in mid air doing a back flip. I hit the water and was pushed down. I swam up and met his arms. "Impressive," he said.I giggled and he grabbed my hips.

I put my arms around his neck. We smiled at each other. He glowed his eyes at me, I could see the yellow of his eyes get darker, redder. I felt my eyes burn. He looked confused. "Don't do that," I said rubbing my eyes quickly. He chuckled "Your eyes are blue?" he said turning his eyes back to his usual blue. "Yeah, let's just say I was an angry kid, I got beaten up and one day I snapped accidentally beating one girl to death," I said smiling. "Wow, rough," he said. "I regret it now but life's a bitch," I said. "True that," he said. I giggled. I could tell he was looking deeply into my eyes. I did the same back. Then he leaned in. Here it comes. I thought.

He kissed me. A tingle went up through my spin, I released and I felt happy. My legs wrapped around his hips. Yeah, I have kissed guys before, but this was unlike any other, he was my soul mate, he was the one I was destined to be with, and the one my pack expects me to kill. I leaned away after that last thought. I put my forehead to his. "Hmm, you are so much better at that then Rebecca was," he said. "I hope so," I said. "Cause you are going to have to get used to my lips," I said. He pecked my lips again and then dropped me. "Ah" I squeaked. My legs let go of his hips and I was submerged under the water. I grabbed his ankle and yanked him down.He grabbed my wrist and pulled me up.

"Grr," I said smiling. He laughed and pulled me towards him. A straw of his hair fell into my face. I blew it away. "You're beautiful when you're wet you know," he said. "That could be interpreted a lot of different ways," I said. "Catch me if ya can," I said. I dived down under the water. I swam nearer to the bottom and I saw him following. I kicked around leaving him in a trail of bubbles. I rose quickly getting a breath and diving back under. I turned and saw him push me to the sea bed. He started tickling my stomach. I tried pushing him off me. I let out a loud bubbly under water laugh. I was extremely ticklish. I pushed my foot in his face and swam to the surface. I took in a huge breath of air. He surfaced behind me and lifted me up holding onto my hips. "Let me down," I laughed. "Why?" he asked. "Cause you are holding me up as if I was a trophy you won," I said. He laughed and dropped me. I splashed water over his face, then there was a splash fight.

We climbed back onto the boat and I collapsed on one of the seats. "Haven't had fun like that in ages," I said. "Well treasure it, school tomorrow," he said chucking me a towel. "Don't remind me k?" I said. "So where to next?" I asked. "Well it's 4:50 pm now, and by the time we get back and stuff, wanna go get something to eat?" he asked. Right on cue, a grumbled erupted in my stomach. "Im gonna take that as a yes," he said.

We got back to the docks and I got onto the bike with him. "So what you want?" he asked me as we stopped at the traffic lights. "Nando's?" I asked. "Hell yeah peri peri chicken for days," he said. "Pfft, okay," I said. A pedestrian crossed in front of us. They gave me a slight glare and nodded. A Shadow. I nodded slightly at them quickly. The lights changed and we roared back off down the road. We stopped out side a Nando's shop. He came out with some bags full of food. My stomach was running around hungrily. We kept riding.

I had no idea where we were going but Jake did. He drove off track and went into the forest. And stopped at a yellow tag on a tree. "Where are we?' i asked taking my helmet off. "Not far from my favorite spot," he said. He walked into the forest caring a rug he pulled from the bike. I followed him 50 meters into the forest until we reached a small clearing. It was flat and lit my moon light. He laid down the rug and sat down, I sat down next to him. "Lay down and look up," he said. I did, and there were stars, hundreds of them, all in this small space. "Wow," I said. "Yeah, it's my relax place," he said. I started chewing on a chicken until I tasted bone marrow.

"Im worried," he said half way through eating his chicken. "About what?" I asked. I leaned my head on his chest. "The Crimson Assassin, she's here in Ferrington right now, she goes after powerful alphas", "Or upcoming," I put in. "Yeah, and I'm an upcoming powerful alpha," he said. "My up and coming power full alpha," I said running my fingers through his hair. He let out a sigh. "Hey, it's going to be fine," I said. "If she wants to get to you, she's going to have to go through me," I said. "Thanks, I love knowing you're my ma-" I stuffed a chicken piece in his mouth before he said, mate. "What was that for?" he asked laughing. "I heard your stomach rumble," I said.

I couldn't get the feeling of being watched off me. I knew the Shadows here watching, lingering, in the darkness. "This is nice," I said. "Yeah it is," he said. "You know what, I have never seen you in wolf form before," I said. He looked at me "Haven't seen you either," he said. "Well we can change that," I said. I bit my lip got up and ran into the trees. I saw him following.

I stood on a tree stump. I saw him searching for me, sniffing the air. He turned from a thick area of trees and faced a dark purple wolf, the type of colour a black panther is but with a shimmering purple. He smiled and shrunk to the ground. He was in his wolf form, he was grey on his stomach but darker coming up to his back, he was around my size and was muscular. "Catch me if you can," I said to him in my mind. I turned and ran. He bounded after me. I used a little bit of my vampire speed to trick him. He followed my dirt trail.

I was slowing down a little when I heard a thump, a howl came from behind. "Amber," I heard Jake yell to my mind. I turned and ran full speed to the sound. I stopped where the rug was. I looked around, my heart thumping in my ears. I heard force and turned, colours and fans leaped towards me. I was rolled onto the ground. I felt the person onto of me shift, I shifted as well. They held my wrists down on the ground, their leg pinning mine down. "No, no," I said. I looked up and saw Jake laughing at me. "You bitch," I said. "You love me," he said. "Nope," I said, he leaned his head in and I turned it. "You love me," he whispered into my ear. I turned back to him. I pulled from his grip and held his head.

Our lips collided. He stopped restraining me and started kissing me frantically. He stared down at my chest and advanced up. I moaned pleasurably. He kissed me at the neck. I felt like we were alone now, I didn't care about what was happening around me, I was with my mate. He started kissing me on my neck and head, where they connect. It tingled and thumped. I could feel him holding back. I put my legs around him. "Want me to?" he asked. "Yes," I whispered out. I could feel his teeth grow. Fangs dug into my neck where the neck and head join. I opened my eyes and grunted. He marked me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

456K 15.1K 42
"What makes you think you have something about your mate to complain about. So what he doesn't spend all his time with you." I growl at my friend who...
1.3M 37.8K 49
Katarina Night has been alive since the Salem Witch Trials in 1692. Surprise Surprise, she's a witch. Since her mother was caught and burnt alive for...
104K 3.3K 26
Being a Human and Werewolf is not that hard as it seems. Well, that is what my mother said. My life is not what it seems is not normal is very compl...
140K 5.3K 45
"Do you know why Kitsune don't like you wolves? Because we're better," ******************** When Y/n L/n, a Kitsune was forced to enroll in the S...