The Silent Rose [Naruto Fan-F...

By boodied

Some people say the world turns around because of peace. Some shinobi say the world turns around because of g... More

The Silent Rose [Naruto Fan-Fiction]
Bell Test
The 'C' ranked mission
Training for the battle.
Zabuza, Haku and Erica reunites!
Special Chapter: When Erica is turned into a neko
Zabuza, Haku and Erica's last battle(Part 2)
The "Death" of Watanki Erica
Ressurection
Special Chapter: Mika, the purple sexy beast of the different dimension!
The new-comers of the....real world?
Death Anniversary
The News
"Missed me?"
The return of the master of chains
"Oh no."
Chuunin Exams: Begininng
The Great Comeback of the Worst Author

Zabuza, Haku and Erica's last battle (Part 1)

881 34 5
By boodied

"If you don't have the courage to change things, then might as well just die!"-Natsu Dragneel (Fairy tail)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Team seven searches for Erica everywhere after Sakura barging in the door, shouting Erica was gone. 

They were having a hard time because of no chakra trails and because of the weather. It was a stormy day, making it harder. 

They go in different directions, searching every single place. 

Where could she be?, Sasuke thought as the thunder booms. 

He runs around the dark forest, searching for the missing kunoichi. He searches everywhere until he see's a girl, leaning on a tree, staring at space. 

"Erica?" Sasuke says. Erica ignores him and continues to stare at nothing, the weather getting worse. 

Sasuke walks up to the girl and shook her.

"Erica!" Sasuke shouts. Erica looks at him with dead eyes then muttered something.

"What?" Sasuke says as he leans closer. 

"Catch me." Erica whispers as she passes out. Sasuke catches the girl and puts his hand on her forehead. 

Her fever's back!, Sasuke thought as he removes his hand. He carried her bridal style and ran back to Tazuna's house to see the rest.

"I found her in the forest." Sasuke answers, panting as he brings the sick girl inside. 

"Erica!" Naruto says as he runs to Sasuke.

"Shut up, dobe. Can't you see she's sleeping?" Sasuke says.

"Since when did you care?" Naruto retorts back. Sasuke stiffens, letting the words come in.

Since when did I care...?, Sasuke thought then shrugged it off and continued to walk upstairs to their room and layed her down on the bed. 

Tsunami comes in with wet towels and places it on her forehead.

"She's very sick.  " Tsunami says. 

Sasuke nods and went back downstairs. 

"How is she?!" Naruto shouts.

"She's really sick." Sasuke answered. 

"It's all my fault...if I just stopped her..." Sakura mutters.

Kakashi puts his hand on Sakura's head.

"It's not your fault. She ran away before you even had the chance to chase her." Kakashi says. 

 Sakura sniffs as little tears come out of her eyes. Meanwhile, Tsunami looks at the sick girl worriedly as her fever won't go down. 

I'll go get some medicine..., Tsunami thought and left the room. 

[Erica's POV] [Inside her mind] 

I stare at the mirror as Emi yawns while she walks around, bored. 

"What do you want to know, master?" Emi asks. 

I stayed silent, having a bad feeling about the fight later. 

"Can you show me the battle of me, Zabuza and Haku's...?" I ask. 

"I can only show you bits like them dying but not all. You have to figure them out yourself." Emi says. 

Thinking if I should watch their deaths now or wait in the future, I decide and stepped infront of the mirror. 

"Can you at least show them to me..?" I ask. 

Emi smiles, but a maniac one. 

"Sure but you have to pay the price~!" Emi sang. 

I raised my eyebrow at her direction as she twirls to the mirror. 

"You'll be in a sleep-like state for three days and well, let's just say you'll be late in th battle~!" Emi exclaims. 

I continue to stare at the mirror then nodded. 

"Alright then." I say, finalizing my decision. 

Emi nodded then the mirror started to glow bright again as I see myself, lying on the ground next to Zabuza and Haku. 

The rest were crying as we lie motionlessly. Even Sasuke was crying for some reason. 

"I didn't see this before..." Erica mutters. Emi sighs as the mirror went blank again. 

"You've disrupted something which I can't tell you." Emi explains. 

"Okay..." I say. 

"Well, do you need anything else, master~?" Emi asks, back to her usual maniac self. 

"No. Not at all." I anser. 

"Alrighty then~! Time to go back to your world~!" Emi sang as darkness consume me. 

[End of Erica's POV] [Back to reality] 

Erica's eyes flew open and see's Tsunami. 

"You're finally awake!" Tsunami exclaimed. 

Erica stood up and immediately changed her clothes. 

"Tsunami-san. Please, look-out for Naruto. I'll be taking my leave." Erica said.

"But--" Tsunami protested but the girl disappeared. 

Zabuza and Kakashi were in the middle of the battle when a kunai was thrown in the middle of their fight, causing them to turn at the direction to where it was thrown. 

Zabuza chuckled evilly as he see's the familiar turqouise hair and serious electric eyes. Erica walks beside Kakashi and took out kunai's. 

"Aren't you a little late?" Zabuza asked. 

"Stay out of this. Don't interfere." Erica says seriously as she has a stare-off with Zabuza. 

"No." Kakashi says. 

"You don't want me to wrap you in chains, don't you?" Erica says. 

"Fine, fine." Kakashi mutters. Erica throws the kunai's at Zabuza which he deflected effortlessly. 

"Petty little tricks like that won't work." Zabuza said. 

"And that's why there are paper bombs attached." And as if on cue, the paperbombs exploded around Zabuza as his eyes widened and leaped out in time, to be greeted with five kunais heading his direction. 

He dodged each kunai but when the fifth kunai came to him, Erica leaped out and took out her katana and swung it at Zabuza as he blocked her attack.

Smart as always, Zabuza thought as the sounds of metal crashing echoes around them. 

Zabuza smirked as he overpowers Erica causing her Katana to fly out of her hand. Erica leaped out while throwing kunai's at Zabuza to prevent him from following her. 

He blocked the kunai's as Erica took out another kunai. Zabuza swung his sword at Erica which she deflected with her kunai, struggling more than before. 

His strength is too strong. Curse myself for having a fever. Now I have to use 'that', Erica thought as she back flipped. 

"C'mon, Erica. I know you're hiding something. Show it and let's have a real battle." Zabuza says. Erica's bore at Zabuza's then put her kunai back and took out a scroll. 

Kakashi looks at it, confused. Sakura and Tazuna looks at the girl with awe and fear at the same time. 

She opens her scroll and muttered things as a schythe with two heads in both ends appear. Kakashi and Zabuza's eyes widened as Erica hold the schythe with ease and twirls it with her hand. 

"I thought it was just a myth. The mystery eight swordsman." Zabuza says. 

"The Double-headed deathe schythe..." Kakashi mutters as she looks at the little girl in shock and a little fear. 

She maybe even more dangerous than any of us...., Kakashi thought as Erica stops twirling the schythe. 

"You want a battle? Then you get one." Erica says as Zabuza and Erica holds their schythe and sword in a tight, firm grip and said in unison; 

"Let's dance." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! :D I just want to say thank you to everyone who has been reading my book! Sorry if this doesn't go to how the story is since i'm too lazy to watch(So sorry xD) and it's short because i'm also lazy to type(hehehe-scratched head nervously-)

Thanks to xXFairytailXx for reading my books! and to my beloved weirdo cousin ILoveSmoshAndAnimes! You're weird! and I like it! -thumbs up- 

got nothing to say so...

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO OR ANY OF IT'S CHARACTERS! MASASHI KISHIMOTO DOES! I ONLY OWN ERICA! 

bye~ 

-hailleypie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

570 0 21
"The world is grey, it's simple, nothing can be trusted. For a child like me, who can I trust in this place with everything trying to take my life? T...
79.6K 1.8K 25
[Discontinued] [DON'T. READ. THIS. EVER. AGAIN. Because the book I made years ago is cringey to me, because it was written by a childish me in the p...
10K 115 40
"Who are you I thought I had 3 students?" "Sensei meet my sister Uzumaki Naru" Naru is the forgotten twin. As Naruto was the loud crazy type while s...
765K 24.9K 39
Himura Akemi was training to be a priestess. At least she was before her entire village plus her family decided to give her the boot at age 7. She th...