The real King is back, and af...

由 Lucky3

Duncan Carter moved from Bourmouth to London the same day Zed Tomas was sent from London to Dublin, when Dunc... 更多

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 5

1.3K 29 2
由 Lucky3

Hey this is the new chapter, chapter 5 let see what happens the morning after they kissed LOL =P

Chapter 5 – Your team

Shorty said she wants to run away

says i look like a boy she used to date

took me by the hand and pulled me to the stairs (not interested, girl)

put her tongue all up in my ear (gross)

almost made me spill my beer (oh s**t!)

she's up and ready to go but i don't care (pssh, whatever)

cause i'm in the zone,

turned off my phone,

i've got my own agenda

i feel like dancing tonight

i'm gonna party like it's my civil right (everybody get kinda awesome)

it doesn't matter where,

i don't care if people stare

cause i feel like dancing tonight

I knew I had broken two of my party rules when I woke up the next morning slamming my hand down on my alarm clock which was blaring out I feel like dancing by all time low, I knew had broken the rules because well one I couldn’t remember a thing and my head felt like it had be hit with a sledge hammer and two I was lying in bed with two girls I wasn’t touching either of them but with me that didn’t mean a thing looking at both of them they looked like twins, one must have died their hair deciding it didn’t matter, I lifted up the covers to see that I was in boxers and signed in relief I had only broken one of my rules, well I hope only one, OH JESUS CHRIST DON’T TELL ME I DANCED, that would be the end of my popularity.

I climbed over the blonde who I think was call Bella from my English class, Shit! I had the test today have to ask Zed to go over a few things when I see him at school, putting that to the back of my mind  touched my bare feet down on to the floor, I grabbed up my jeans which had managed to be thrown the length of my room and balanced on my lamp shade don’t ask I don’t remember,  I pulled them on anyway forgetting there odd place, glancing in the mirror as I did, to see that I looked ok ish, I walked staggering slightly to the bathroom getting out my nurofen pulse, so much better than normal nurofen, I popped one of the piles throwing it in my mouth running the tap, cupping my hands and pouring the water in my mouth shuddering as I felt the tablet fly down my throat leaving a vile taste in my mouth, but almost instantly I felt better,  I ran my hand quickly through my hair then paused when I heard Ryan’s voice down stairs “Yeah aspirin in the kitchen then get lost” I was confused what was he still doing here.

I jogged down the stairs, stopping on the last step my left foot hanging in the void between the step and the wooden floor, on the sofa opposite was Charlie and Zed’s little friend Adam both a sleep, then Harry came in front of them carrying a plastic bag, bin bag? Then he bent down and picked up a red plastic cup putting it in the bag, defiantly bin bag.

“Shit! That’s going to stain” said Macular voice which for some reason made a pleasurable shiver run up my spine, “What?” said Harry snapping round towards were the voice came from “I want to say it’s puke but I am not sure” said the sexy voice again with sarcasm laced in, I could tell it was hiding a laugh with in it “Hey whatever it is I am not clearing it up, I cleared up the last one” said Jacob I knew it was him because he walked through my line of sight to were the person who owned the sexy voice was, I finally decided to finish my step because my foot started to tingle form being hung in mid air.

I stepped round the corner to see Ryan, carrying two full bin sacks out the front door, and Jacob, Harry and Zed, should have known it was his voice which would have affected me like that I did seem to have some strange feelings towards him.

Then in to view came Oscar, he walked the length of the room and sat on the other sofa next to Terry’s head who was already lying on the sofa, I guess a sleep like Charlie and Adam “Ahhh.....he has decided to grace us with his presence” said Oscar looking at me, voice and eyes full of sarcasm, everyone’s head snapped round to me, Zed’s eyes met mine and he smiled, “What you all still doing here?” I said trying to look away from Zed beautiful eyes but couldn’t seem to, as if I was in some sort of trance.

“Your parents are coming home at seven” that snapped my focus from Zed’s eyes to Ryan who came in dusting off his hands, “What?!” I said looking round the only half cleaned room “Oh he’s awake then that means we can get rid of the last people” said a new voice, I span round to Zed’s friend Jake with a girl from my school, I think Tina one girl I hadn’t slept with who I hadn’t really ever talked to and Zed’s other friend Ben, I frowned.

The girl Tina rolled her eyes, and pointed behind her with her thumb “The two slags in your bed” Shit I had forgotten about them “Oh Crap Yeah” I jumped up running through the people on the stairs, I heard everyone laughing, as I opened my bedroom door, I opened the curtains gathering up the cloths that were all over my room, I poked the brunette, who stirred “Hey get up you need to go, like now” her eyes opened and she focused on me, “Hey” she said in a sickly sweet voice, running her forefinger down my bare chest, I smacked it away “Ok Hi you and your friend need to leave” her eyes widened and she stuttered almost crying, oh please get a grip “What?...why?” I rolled my eyes going round and poking awake the other girl, Bella, “My mum and dad are coming any minute”

I turned and glanced at my clock to find it was six thirty, that made her shoot out of bed and grab the cloths from my arms grabbing Bella’s arm dragging her out of bed and out of the room, why do parents always scare sluts?

I ran back down the stairs after them hearing the front door shut, “Did they go out in their under wear?” I said pointing at the door frowning, Zed who was nearest to me and seemed to be the only one to hear, looked up and shrugged “Didn’t see” and he went back to clearing up like all the others, I went and picked up a empty beer bottle and put in Zed’s bag, then for some reason looked up at him but my eyes only found his lips, and then the fuzzy pictures from last night became clearer, and I felt my eyes widen “We kissed!” I said pointing at him then back to me and back once more.

His lips which I seemed to be still looking at smirked “Yeah” he said like it was the most normal thing in the world, “But......our.....you.......you....know....gay?” I asked slowly, everyone stopped and turned towards us, I looked round Terry who had woken up and started helping was smirking, Ben and Jake were both smirking, Jacob was smiling, Ryan and Oscar were both frowning, and Tina was just stood next to Jake smiling happily, and both Charlie and Adam were still a sleep.

Then my eyes found Zed’s eyes to find him blank, “ummmm.....” he managed out looking awkward.

..................................................................................................................................................................

“We Kissed!” I was looking down at Duncan as he said it and I saw the worry lines appear in his forehead I would give anything in the world to reach out and close the few inches between us and smooth them away, but I couldn’t so I went for being a jerk instead, I smirked “Yeah” I said as if I was explaining that the sky was blue, which it wasn’t actually it was more gray because it was going to rain later, “But......our.....you.......you....know....gay?” this brought me away from the mental image of Duncan playing football in the rain and back to the real Duncan stood in front of me, I froze once I realised what he said, and looked at him, did I want him to know, did I want the school to know, ok yes half the school saw us kiss last night but half of them won’t even remember they were so drunk and the other half will think it was a dare taken to far by two drunk people right?    

But when I glanced at Jacob, Jake and Ben, yes I had told Ben it well I say I told him and was his reaction a surprise and a half.

FLASHBACK

Jake had introduced me to the girl who had been holding his hand after I had drunk three beers to get other my jealousy of seeing Duncan with TWO girls, her name was Tina and she was now his girlfriend, I know fast apparently it was love at first sight, he better not go all to lovey dovey crap on me!

Ben walked in and got a beer coming to lean on the cabinet were both Jake and I were leaning on with Tina stood hugging him in-between his legs, Ben nodded towards Tina and said “Whose the chick?” after the last word he took a swing of his new beer “My girlfriend Tina” said Jake smiling, yet again Ben nodded “Cool, I am Ben since neither of these idiots will introduce me” he said putting his hand out to Tina as both Jake and I glared at Ben for the insult neither caring really, Tina shook his hand smiling.

Then Jake decided to open his fat mouth “Zed wants to tell you something?” Ben looked at me “Yeah what?” he asked leaning his left elbow on the counter so he could face me, “ummmm.....errrrrr......Jake......what did I want to tell him?” I said glaring back at Jake hoping that he wasn’t thinking about what I thought he was “You know about you being gay” both Ben and I froze in the spot, then Ben managed to breath “are you, you know, umm....what he said” I nodded slowly looking at the wall behind him instead o his face, then out of nowhere he kissed me, a little light kiss on the lips not even a second, both Jake and I shouted “WHAT THE FUCK?!” Ben smirked bringing his beer bottle back to his lips, “Hi Ben Wallis, bi” I was wide mounted I couldn’t speak, Ben was bi, Ben was bi, BEN WAS BI. “Do I know, my friends or what?” said Jake sarcastically, both Ben and I laughed, “And don’t worry I don’t like you the kiss was to see if you liked me and from that reaction I guess not so much but anyway, I got my eye on someone” I frowned “Who?” he rolled his eyes “You know the black haired guy on the basket ball team” I thought for a second “oh yeah the one with the swimmers body” he smiled and nodded sipping his bottle again, oh god maybe I was gayer then I thought to know that I must have been checking guys out without realising it for a while “Oh my both my best friends have turn into girls” both Ben and I smacked Jake’s arm “You just rested my case”

END OF FLASHBACK

I looked back into Duncan’s eyes and managed to get out “yeah I am gay” I watch for his reaction not caring about the other people’s in the room, “Right, well good for you” I laughed, and shook my head, Ben and Jacob started laughing to, “I have a gay friend” said Terry and ran and hugged me, I laughed more as I hugged her back “And a  bi one” said Ben, another round of gasped went through the room “Oh please what is this a Hollywood drama” said Ben smirking, “Well sorry to break up this light coming out party, but we need to get out of here, see you at school D” said Ryan, he picked up Charlie as Jacob picked up Adam and they lead the way leaving to house.

Duncan caught my arm before I left turning me to face him “you know that I am not you know your team right” I smirked “yeah I know you’re not gay” He smiled almost sadly and let me go “See you at school Zed I am goanna need to go over a few things at lunch before my English test last,” I smiled and nodded, exiting his house, walking towards my motorbike Jake had brought, and a confident voice in my mind said ‘I will make you gay Duncan Carter’

Hey I know this chapter is a bit short but this chapter is really setting up a chapter for my co-writer @ sticks-and-stones to write yes I have let her write chapter 6 usually she just gives me ideas and I put them in if I like them or ignore them if not, some of them are a bit weird, but I needed black mail in art (Long story) so I had to let her write it don’t worry I am editing it so I will make sure it links with the story and has a spot of Hazel Magic lol and of course will have my sarcasm laced in, Charlie (@sticks-and-stones) doesn’t get my sarcasm so I’ll have to put it in after, shhh don’t tell her she doesn’t like my sarcasm  =)  

Well then I guess this is it till she is finished writing chapter 6.

 Bonjour! Wait that’s hello isn’t it, I was always crap at French now I am just showing it to the world. I think I’ll stick with English much easier for me anyway.

 Bye lol

Haze x

VOTE and COMMENT  

PS: Song All time low - I feel like dance awesome song and awesome music video ...................>

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

116K 4.5K 36
Important A/N: This is version 1 of BWBB, and it's discontinued. Version 2 will be published 11/10/2019 on this same account. Sorry for the inconveni...
7.9K 292 25
this story is about how zach moves to a very strict catholic school where it is absolutely not okay for anyone to be gay. he hadnt come out to anyone...
977 100 30
Thomas Carter spent his entire life trying to find someone with whom he could share special moments, like all of his friends have done before. When...
262 3 67
Harvey Trent is just starting at Bath Spa University. He's come out to his flatmates because he doesn't want to hide anymore. He goes on a date withi...